It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle and Donut Shaped Objects near ISS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

This looks more like a reflection, but I'll leave that up to you guys to decide because I'm not sure.

Now this one actually looks like the donut shapes are objects, the feeds cut so who knows for sure. Its back up now at least, these both took place on April 2 I'm pretty sure.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Honestly looks like camera issues

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I really have no idea, but my guess is that it's some kind of reflection/technical issue. But that is my guess right out of thin air.

I'm sure somebody will figure it out, haha.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If its not camera reflections. Its obviously fallen angels demonic reptillian ufos

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Just watched the first video, but space looks awfully foggy in these videos.

That is kinda strange.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Since we are all greatly speculating at these two videos, I'll offer an extreme one. First, the triangular- or chevron-shaped is moving in the exacty same motion as the ISS. There may be a slight shifting to the left, but if any, it is very slight. So that stronly supports some sort of reflection explanation.

Yet, that is exactly what space craft do, they rendezvous and match the exact motion of the "target' ship. so that explanation does not in itself destroy other explanations. It appears that object (if it is an object) has a shaped form around it, We could assume that is the null-mass field that triangles create to allow them to move without much effort in earth's atmosphere and in space and for some reason is visible (at least to the ISS type of camra).

The second video displays several oval shapes with dark centers. Can those be a distant fleet of exactly the same thing (craft?) we see in the first video with their centers more obscure but the halos more pronounced? Certainly, they do seem to move and become slowly visible. So are they connected to the first "object?"

I'm quite willing to accept any decent debunking of these videos. After all, I don't expect NASA to ever release any long duration video(s) that shows an ET UFO or even one (or fleet) of our triangles. Have at it debunkers I would like to know what these videos show.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You can see the same triangle that is in the first video at the end of the second video. They are just reflections off the glass from inside.

top topics

join