It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream about what seemed to be the end of the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Unfortunately i don't remember too much about this dream, i actually had it months ago and, for some reason, i didn't think to write about it until just now. All i remember is that this was a very real feeling dream (like the time i dreamed i was falling, it felt very real and when i landed i woke my, then, girlfriend who said it felt like i'd landed from a height and i cracked my wooden bed, i digress) everybody was running in terror. i was in, what appeared to be, a rural place and everything behind us, buildings, trees, houses, cattle, people and the very ground were being desentigrated and being sucked up into the air (i remember it being cloudy) and it was being split into the different coloured particles. I woke up, my heart racing. I wouldn't say i felt scared in my dream but i seemed to be running with a purpose and was being fueled by adrenaline.

i'm just about to send this to a friend who is very good at analysing dreams, she has been spot on before when i have gone to her with a dream and she came back and told me how it related to my life.

What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that I was in The Walking Dead.

Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
I had a dream last night that I was in The Walking Dead.

Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

That is very true. However, where did i say that i was saying this is going to happen? Please take your foot out your mouth and try again

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i've had solid end of the world themed dreams now since I joined ATS, and so far, it's just been the end of the world for portions of the population, and not me or us collectively.

- abrupt invasion, jets, tanks, infantry, I run to a newly created rebel stronghold at a highschool where I die in a smoke filled hallway during a firefight. could feel the blood pouring out of my stomach it was such a sick feeling.

- Asteroid/meteor-Moon disintegration where thousands of pieces of rock hit the Earth and destroy it, leaving me to float in a pitch black zero gravity piece of space before I die. I was at home.

- Nuclear detonation where i'm in a university overlooking a city on the other side of the river, a nuke blows just out of range and the girl i'm with takes me through the ruins and we die when the second nuke detonates just within range.

- i'm in my highschool cafeteria when approached by a man who takes me to an underground single seat bullet train to a zombie lab facility where they create zombies, they get released and I assume everyone dies since the dream ends with me trying to make it to the surface.
edit on 4-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Freaky dream, but the part I thought was very interesting was that you split into "different colored particles". Was that at the molecular level, or just small pieces or yourself that you can see with the naked eye?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've been getting them every once in a while for about the last year. It's not like I'm new to conspiracy ideas or 2012, aliens, and all the related material we read about on ATS either. But the thing is, they all seem to be different. One dream will be an alien invasion with people running through the streets, and the next one is basically a post-apocalyptic world in which I live in the Canadian North.

This stuff may just be ingrained in our mind so it comes out in dreams......or we're really psychic mediums with visions of our own doom.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Freaky dream, but the part I thought was very interesting was that you split into "different colored particles". Was that at the molecular level, or just small pieces or yourself that you can see with the naked eye?

i think it was more like grains of sand sized particles

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

I know the dream was a nightmare, but that sounds cool as hell. You seem like a very creative and intelligent individual.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

to be honest, and i'm aware this sounds strange, i wouldn't say it was a nightmare, i wasn't terrified, i seemed to have a plan, i think my fight or flight instinct was in fight mode

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
my friend who analizes dreams got back to me and she said...

all the symbolism in the dream points to a real life situation in which you have been disappointed and confused over failed plans. These plans may well have involved someone close to you, or it may be there was no involvment with you at all and you are feeling crap for your loved one's plans. However, the dream also denotes that you feel that you can either offer the person who has failed a good solution, or if the failure involved you then you need to reach out and work with others to gain a solution.

i know exactly what it relates to, i was trying to open a nightclub last year and i was cut out of it all by the people opening it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Sounds to me like your inner self is trying to let you in on the big truth.........

Everything is merely particles or Atoms being observed. Everything being swept up into the sky could simply be metaphoric.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I am intrigued by your post but will have to wait to watch the video as my mobile phone doesn't support youtube too easily.

new topics

top topics

join