It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bermuda Triangle Crystal Pyramid. New discovery 03.29.12

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I just ran across this recent article with a awesome a picture of an under water pyramid that is made of glass like substance or crystals.

www.apparentlyapparel.com...

www.youtube.com...

In the article this guy states that this could only happen 1 in a million chances...I think he is wrong.

This Earth is so old and has had advanced civilizations in the past. We are now at the very top of the tipping point when we truly find out the Earth's true past. Hopefully, unless things keep becoming dismissed and deemed unfit for humanity.

Im really interested in this Bermuda Triangle theory because their has always been mysteries that have fascinated others and I about this area.

Please let's keep this positive and talk like adults on this manner. I would like to hear everyones opinions on this subject!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Wow. ''bigger in scale than Egypt pyramids''.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The report was from Weekly World News. If you do not know what Weekly World News is, please look them up.

enough said.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TotallyFEDup88

As cool as this sounds the only 2 sources that discuss this is the link you provided and BeforeItsNews.com. No other reputable site is talking about this, news or scholarly. There is good news though, apparently an old Newsweek article from the 90s talks about a Pyramid under the Bermuda Triangle (can't find a link to the Newsweek article),

Pyramid Found Under The Sea - SOURCE: Janet Ann Spencer extracts from "The Planetary Connections", British Edition, distributed by Roger Brown of "Fountain Adelaide", Issue No. 6, Winter 1994/5

"Newsweek reports the discovery of a pyramid under the Bermuda Triangle. "And not, just any pyramid, sonar tracing has mapped the pyramid's outline, and shows it rising to a height of some 780 feet from the otherwise flat ocean floor 1,200 feet below the surface of the Atlantic.

The discovery was made and then confirmed by Captain Don Henry, who discovered the puzzling phenomenon while making sonar tracings of the sea floor in an area of the Atlantic between South Bimini Island and the north end of the Cay Sal Bank. He was staggered when he realized that this undersea pyramid was some three hundred feet higher than the Cheops Pyramid, with a base of a thousand feet square."

edit on 4-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
The report was from Weekly World News. If you do not know what Weekly World News is, please look them up.

enough said.

I noticed this too

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
years ago, i remember reading about someone claiming to have discovered an underwater pyramid somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle. supposedly it had a large crystal sitting in an opening in the top of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626

enough said.

Enough might be said, but pictures are extra fun...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I gotta check this site more often. I am still waiting for the First Man To Lick His Elbow.

Seriously, I think crystal pyramid can provoque lasers of high-frequency beams (Ramtha). I should have a beneficial effect on human body...
I am not gonna try.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Neat story.

Totally fictitious, but it would've been a neat story!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Maybe somebody could give it a good swift kick and see if it starts.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Actually, Dick Cheney is a robot now isn't he? I mean, no heartbeat, and continuous upgrades. So, that headline is at least partially true.

Now, the Clinton story would have been more believable if it was Bill, and he was the biological father of an Alien Baby! That I could believe, but not Hillary adopting anything.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I ran across an article from the St Petersburg Times (FL) dated 1977 which claims that author Charles Berlitz discovered a Pyramid in the Bermuda Triangle that was larger than the Cheops Pyramid. Might be nothing, but interesting that stuff like this is claimed then you never hear about it again.

Here's the link:

"http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=888&dat=19770406&id=NlwqAAAAIBAJ&sjid=jF0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=6814,4797826"

It looks like you may have to copy the URL into your browser without the quotes...sorry

edit on 4-4-2012 by corellon because: Link not working

edit on 4-4-2012 by corellon because: .

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This is actually discussed in Spirit Science, Apparently that pyramid was used as a mechanic merkaba but it failed(Because no love) and opened up some lower dimensions, the people of that time managed to repair some of the damage caused but it still leaks apparently, Thus why we have stuff go missing there all the time. I can't recall what episode of SS it was but I reckon it was 12 and forward. Fun info

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordpiney
years ago, i remember reading about someone claiming to have discovered an underwater pyramid somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle. supposedly it had a large crystal sitting in an opening in the top of it.

that was my first thought too (i actually thought this was going to be a re-telling of it)
remember reading the story of some diver discovering a huge crystal pyramid. i think it was posted here at ATS. was a fun read

..i so wish for this to be legit, but find myself having a hard time believing it will be.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Someday we will find out the truth of our heritage.We have been kept ignorant of our history,birthright...knowledge.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If there was truly a pyramid in the bahamas - there would be a resort and one of the biggest diving destinations in the world......... secrets can't be kept - a truism

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by corellon
I ran across an article from the St Petersburg Times (FL) dated 1977 which claims that author Charles Berlitz discovered a Pyramid in the Bermuda Triangle that was larger than the Cheops Pyramid. Might be nothing, but interesting that stuff like this is claimed then you never hear about it again.

Here's the link:

"http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=888&dat=19770406&id=NlwqAAAAIBAJ&sjid=jF0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=6814,4797826"

It looks like you may have to copy the URL into your browser without the quotes...sorry

edit on 4-4-2012 by corellon because: Link not working

edit on 4-4-2012 by corellon because: .

Link wasn't working but I as well I suggest Charles Berlitz book such as "The Bermuda Triangle" and "ATLANTIS: The Eighth Continent"

From Orange Key and Bimini, talking of the Bimini road...

All the way to Bimini there is a succession of architectural patterns, square and rectangular, indicating the size and shape of what lies below. All this suggested to me the one-time presence of ancient peoples.

[Q] Have you seen other ancient patterns like this at sea or land?
[A] In the Nazca Desert of Peru I saw on land the same apparent proof of occupancy, including geometrical figures of various shapes, some of them comparable to those on the Bahama Banks.
Source

edit on 4-4-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Only puny secrets need protection. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity. --Marshall McLuhan
edit on 4-4-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It is finally becoming known. The history we were taught is not the true history of our race. We were great once, greater than we are today. It is also interesting that we all have a common belief in an after life..

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I wonder, apparently quartz can generate a piezoelectric feild when pressure is applied propperly

Could these pyramids possibly have quartz..... you add in the pressure of the depths and boom you've got a piezoelectricity... wonder if that correlates with all the mechanical distubances from the bermuda triangle

Like a cloaking device almost.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join