It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Netanyahu To Delay Iran Attack Until Next Year

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Report: Netanyahu To Delay Iran Attack Until Next Year

www.infowars.com

A senior Likud politician has revealed that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has decided to delay an attack on Iran until weeks or months before next year’s scheduled Israeli election, dovetailing with other reports that the military assault targeting Iran’s nuclear facilities has been postponed until 2013.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Next yrs Netanyahu now say ?

Obama obviously told him to calm down and STFU
because he was about to ruin the surprise attack on Iran
It was the only way he could back track his words

If Iran was really building a nuke just for them
THEY WOULDNT DELAY IT

Especially after Netanyahu say this :

But one thing is clear: Israel won’t wait beyond 2012 or until after the US presidential election in November.
An Israeli attack on Iran is therefore to be expected at some time in the coming months

Shortly after his meeting with Obama .. there is a decision to delay the inevitable war ??
Obama told him to do some damage control on his immature statements on Iran .. that it was now inevitable before 2012 end

He his changing his seat just like that .. ?
dont think so

“It could happen this year, but also 2013 is a possibility,” said the source. “We will need to wait to see the effect sanctions and diplomacy have on Iran and what the regime decides to do.”

Confirming again that in 2012 or 2013 Iran will get attacked

If i was Iran ..
would i wait until ithe bomb start droping like rain in our heads ?

They probably analysed many scenarios like this one -->
The best defense is a good offense

but if i were Iran .. i wouldnt do that and strike Israel because they know Israel
will eventualy nukes the crap out of Iran and are salivating about it each days
with their new bunker buster toy that Obama gave them in exchange for this delay

So they have 2 solutions now
to wait till the bombs drop from Israel
to attack first because they know they will be attacked

Third solution .. wait for Russia and China green light to back them up
they are doomed if they dont

Does this guy look peacefull & diplomatic ?

Even ahmadinejad looks more sympatic
at least he can smile

This article is a ruse .. they want this war BEFORE the 21 december
not after .. time to wake up and stop listening to all the lying propaganda

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't even see how they can even think about attacking iran. Iran is huge and you have to go a pretty long way in the air without getting shot down.

They talk about it like its a walk in the park.. whenever they get around to it.. no prob. lol

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well I'm sure this is huge load off of Iran's mind
I'm sure they'll send their military on vacation for the rest of the year so they can be fully rested for the attack scheduled for NEXT year...not THIS year. We promise!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
Well I'm sure this is huge load off of Iran's mind
I'm sure they'll send their military on vacation for the rest of the year so they can be fully rested for the attack scheduled for NEXT year...not THIS year. We promise!

and if they think God gave them a second chance to strike the wolves before they get eaten
will they take this delay seriously ?
Netanyahu has again confirmed that weither its in 2012 or 2013
Iran will get attacked

Iran both solutions are covered by heavy risk
To wait Israel strike first ? .. suicidal
To strike Israel first .. also suicidal

Third solution
They will wait for China and Russia green light to be their official back up
probably already are

What would you do if you were in Iran shoes
what kind of strategy would you choose ?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well it could be October or shortly thereafter?

Israeli-US anti-missile drill back on track

Months after its postponement, the largest-ever Israeli-American missile defense drill is back on track with plans moving forward to hold the exercise by the end of the year in face of Iran’s continued pursuit of a nuclear capability. Several days ago, Col. Stephen Richmond, commander of the 10th Army Air & Missile Defense Command at the European Command (EUCOM), visited Israel to finalize plans for the upcoming drill, which is expected to see the deployment of several thousand American soldiers in Israel. The drill, called Austere Challenge 12, was initially scheduled for April but was surprisingly postponed by Israel in January under a variety of budgetary and logistical claims. It is now scheduled for October.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

A senior Likud politician has revealed that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has decided to delay an attack on Iran until weeks or months before next year’s scheduled Israeli election, dovetailing with other reports that the military assault targeting Iran’s nuclear facilities has been postponed until 2013.

You are correct. Why attack Iran now when the U.S. is having a re-election this year. They figure it will be better to wait until Obama is in office another 4 years. They are timing their strategies very wisely indeed, and are trying to go under the radar to wait and see if Iran is going to make the first move which I believe they will not. At this point Israel seems unsure if Iran does have Nuclear capabilities at the moment, but the chess board is open. I honestly think if Iran has Nuclear weaponry by 2013, then my question is will they use them just because they feel like it, or will they be provoked to use them?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am SURE that iranians will TOTALY buy into that
./sarcasm off

Israel will attack Iran THIS YEAR, i have little to no doubts about it.

Why would Israel WAIT until 2013...or better yet, why would wait to postpone the attack AFTER US elections?
There is NO REASON whatsoever to WAIT the winter of 2012 / 2013 or wait a WHOLE year making posible for Iran to ACTUALLY have a nuke, making them quite unatackable?

Obama might want Israel to WAIT...but he don't call the shots here.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hey.. I have a really stupid question for these warmongers we call leaders these days.... If this is SO incredibly pressing and such an imminent threat that they must attack,,,,,,,,,next year. What the hell is the point and urgency to *EVER* attacking at all?! If it can be postponed like a bad ballgame, then for the love of peace, WHY must war happen at all in this case???

I am *NOT* anti-War. I am Anti-War-Of-CHOICE. Give me a 1941 and I;ll see if a 38 year old man can still fit for basic training. I hear they take to a staggering age these days. I just won't fight with a spitball gun for THESE reasons or THIS set of political leaders. Death ought to mean something. Ours AND theirs.

......and if the war is so necessary, it can be scheduled over 6 months in advance the way a social appointment would be...then this is the ultimate war of choice and those who do it are War Criminals. Whoever they may be. Period.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I dont think Obama told them that - he doesn't have the spine. Instead I would wager it has to do with the Obama administration and the fact they are leaking classified information so badly that the leak in the titanic pales in comparison.

Either way its another year. Iran and the IAEA / the 5p +1 are suppose to sit down for talks again. I know Russia just warned Iran that their nuclear program expansion violates the IAEA agreement. I am curious if Russia is applying pressure behind the scenes to try and head an attack off. They relayed a message from the Us to Iran that time was running out.

Maybe they got the message...

Either way it allows for the possibility to peacefully resolving the issue. If all of this falls apart and hostilities break out its going to be hard to argue that diplomacy was never given a chance to work.

Its another year... Why look a gift horse in the mouth?
edit on 4-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Why would Israel WAIT until 2013...or better yet, why would wait to postpone the attack AFTER US elections?

Remember Israel wants to make sure the U.S. Government are supporting them before they get the green light to attack Iran. Israel will not attack unless they know that the U.S. Government is backing them up. Obama probably made this clear, because if Obama made any hints that he would support Israel, and most likely get involved in another war, his chances of re-election will go down the pipe...
edit on 4-4-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Come on guys.

Did you actually believe that Iran was going to be attacked ?

Iran will never be attacked.

It is prophesised that Iran (Persia) launches a major attack on Israel in the Valley of Megiddo (Armageddon).

With the help from Russia, the Kurds and China (far east) they will try to destroy Israel.

Isn't it obvious why Russia had a huge tank legion (or whatever its called) waiting to CRUSH pro-West Goergia during August a couple of years ago. Goergia is one of Russia's main access gateways into the Middle East.

The Kurds will be all that is left of Iraq after the Sunni's and Shiites annihiliate themselves in these years of civil war.

Is it not obviouse why Saddam Hussain was removed from power? He was a tyrant stopping Iraq from falling apart.

Israels ally, America (Mystery Bablyon) will also be destroyed.

Then after Israel is almost (staged) destroyed the anti-christ steps in...... oops new thread

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ive been thinking about all of the rhetoric...

i wonder if all the leaks, rhetoric, shuffeling of naval assets etc is being done to confuse / throw Iran off their game. The discourse between Israel and the US over taking military action has been interesting. The argument made was if Israeal attacks Iran, the US is going to be pegged with it, regardless if we participated or not.

Maybe the back and forth, leaking of classified info by the US, is nothing more than a good cop bad cop play in an effort to confuse?

Just throwing that out there for discussion.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
to WAIT the winter of 2012 / 2013 or wait a WHOLE year making posible for Iran to ACTUALLY have a nuke

I though Iran was months away to have a nukes

They are not even afraid anymore if their lies got discovered
this is the point where the elites become really dangerous with their hidden agenda

They know if they dont go ahead now or soon
they old old plan of the ME global domination will fail

Will they let that happen ?
the only window they have is before 2012
and Netanyhau already stated his intentions before Obama told him to damage control

They also have Syria and Nato is about to do a Libya #2 just for Iran
Israel have its ultimatum , false flag and Syria to finaly strike Iran
the ultimatum in 2013 now .. will be discarded
another 9/11 ? dont think so .. Obama is not Bush and will not accept another 3000 to be sacrified

door number 3 .. SYRIA will be the launch pad for the Iran war

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Obama wants them to
wait until after the election
so he can freaking screw them
over to hell and back..
Lets hope Romney wins
or israel takes care of business\
before it is too late.
They attack before election
it would force obama
to not screw them.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I think you may be on to something. I'm not sure...but it makes as much sense as anything else. You're not alone in watching all these events from the different players and sitting back to realize some of this is actually contradictory from week to week or month to month....like perhaps it IS all for show. Heartfelt and seriously dedicated policy positions wouldn't be ones you'd expect to see flex or change all that much...but these seem to, don't they?

Your suggestion is definitely something I'll be keeping in mind if more develops to support it. Stranger things have certainly been suggested to explain all we're witnessing.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Israel salivating about nuking Iran is pretty funny. This is not an option,OP. Even Israeli constantly non-smiling bad looking satanic leaders do not consider it.
And on general idea - i do not trust anything that is leaked or published about the issue.
Many wars were started after open chest beating and war cries but just as many if not more - after claiming that there will be no war (for now).
So the smart thing to do is to keep watching how players will act and not what they will say (or supposedly leak to a friend of a friend of a friend).
I would also suggest to remember that it is not only Israel vs Iran. It is very comfortable to paint it this way, but several states in Middle East and abroad openly stated that they do not want Iran having nukes. And to answer future "medical usage" outcry - if Iran will have nuclear program other states in the region will do the same. It is only few years steps top from peaceful nuclear reactors to nuclear weapons if desired.
Given the unrestful nature of Middle East - and i do not speak about Arab-Israeli conflict,there are other issues (Shia/Sunni, spheres of influence,resources) the potential for something bad happeneing that will involve not only salivating but nuking will go up from almost no chance to probable.
Not all are willing to accept it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
All a charade. Yap yap yap yap. 90% of news is just chatter and talk.

They would be stupid to spell out their real plans in the news anyway. Might as well ignore most of the news.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ive been thinking about all of the rhetoric...

i wonder if all the leaks, rhetoric, shuffeling of naval assets etc is being done to confuse / throw Iran off their game. The discourse between Israel and the US over taking military action has been interesting. The argument made was if Israeal attacks Iran, the US is going to be pegged with it, regardless if we participated or not.

Maybe the back and forth, leaking of classified info by the US, is nothing more than a good cop bad cop play in an effort to confuse?

Just throwing that out there for discussion.

I agree

the US is good at that and has been for a century

but this is not Good cop bad cop

its Bad Cop Bad cop
eventualy the ones being accused and waterboarded each day
is so tired and just want to go home that after 1 week of no sleep and be harrassed
that the brain doesnt listen to the question anymore and just want to say what the interrogators wants

This technique is very popular in the army and police department
the cops are so tired of losing time on someone
they just want to close the case and punish the "suspect" even if he wasnt

how many people were wrongly jailed for +30 yrs
and even killed .. just to close some damn papers

edit on 4/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Im not really sure how to take your post. My comments in the thread was me putting some more possibilities out there. Im not sure where waterboarding comes into play and im not entirely sure if you are intentionally baiting me by bringing up law enforcement using the same techniques as the military.

Could you please clarify for me?

<<   2 >>

join