It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland on Coast to Coast April 2, 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I really enjoy his info, though thoroughly ignore anything posted in favor of Obama, but the rest of info is very interesting.

No surprises there, Unity, no surprises there!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

OH and I just flagged your thread, not for your slant or veil on the truth,

...such as...?

Originally posted by Unity_99 but for Hoagland. That flag is for his work.

You know he's unmarried and probably would extremely appreciate a like-minded individual with your special gifts and highly discerning approach to Life.

You could do his hair too!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Well I found this thread pretty interesting, and very slow loader too, so its being monitored.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Care to share the server-sided theory involved here?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I knew they had the secret program from Nazi Germany forward, but this information tells me that they have kept us in an artificial bubble for a century.

That isn't what I am even talking about. Hoagland's Nazi's on the Moon/Mars left Earth in the 40s. Don't believe me, look it up. Otherwise you're just talking

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

I've lost a lot of respect for C2C lately. It started this past Saturday with guest John Lear and his outlandish claims. It was almost as if he was making fun of conspiracy theorists but I have a feeling he was being serious. He also made a plug for GodLikeProductions which then I tuned to something else.

As for Hoaxland, he is nothing more than an attention whore who gets off on BS! I loved how the caller towards the end called him out on Elenin and other things.

C2C is either desparate for guests or they enjoy spreading the BS these guys spew from their lips.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Called him out on Elenin? How so? Elenin was their code for 9/11 and their revelations game, very important code for them. It had Ufology compontents to it. And had some very interesting math around it.

I still find Elenin interesting.

I like Hoaglands info, but don't like his plugs for Obama. But then I'm not sure why he has to make them and suspect he may not have a choice, so don't judge.

Info is info no matter who is giving it.

John Lear is a different story altogether. The military line of obey, don't ask questions, just have no envy or something. That implies, don't work for equality. The poor are just envious but equality doesnt exist there are obvisouly superior people.

Well there are, in the melting pot system the good meat and potatoes sink to the bottom while the scum floats at the top, but try telling it to him.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

I've lost a lot of respect for C2C lately. It started this past Saturday with guest John Lear and his outlandish claims. It was almost as if he was making fun of conspiracy theorists but I have a feeling he was being serious. He also made a plug for GodLikeProductions which then I tuned to something else.

Sorry for cutting your response off but I sent a U2U to Zorgon about this interview. It's jaw dropping insane. My God, WTF has happened to John Lear?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. You hate this guy and think he's a lunatic but you're posting his stuff on ATS? Why? For an opportunity to say mean things about someone and belittle them? Or perhaps it's just for stars, flags, and points?

Disclaimer: I know almost nothing about Richard Hoagland, although I seem to remember some moon and mars stuff. I have zero opinion on whether or not he is sinister, crazy, or someone who tells the truth. The OP could be absolutely correct about him or absolutely wrong. I do not know, nor care.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Sorry for cutting your response off but I sent a U2U to Zorgon about this interview. It's jaw dropping insane. My God, WTF has happened to John Lear?

I missed this!

What happened?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

I missed this!

What happened?

Deserves it's own thread. I'll leave that to Zorgon The Avatarless.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Called him out on Elenin? How so? Elenin was their code for 9/11 and their revelations game, very important code for them. It had Ufology compontents to it. And had some very interesting math around it.

What on Earth? If you're going to make some jive claim like that, let's see some evidence. Something more than Hoagland or one of the counter-culture clowns peddling this crap. Proof!
Where is the UFO that Hoagland said was going to appear hiding behind Elenin?
I can go on and on, but I will leave you with those two questions for now.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thought this thread wouldnt get much attention, you were wrong. Also what is your point?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thought this thread wouldnt get much attention, you were wrong. Also what is your point?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012

Thought this thread wouldnt get much attention, you were wrong.

Well, there you go, learn something new every day, eh?

Keep at it kid, 2 more posts and you got your 20 all in the first three hours on ATS!

edit on 4-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

There is only one reason I post this topic. FYI.

No one cares anymore about this Joker and his Jokes, Hoagland is so thoroughly discredited at this point in time, I doubt that this post will draw any responses at all.

Which is fine. It's what this topic and the idiot Hoagland both deserve.

Nothing.

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

OP, you don't seem to understand the criticism that has been leveled at you for starting this thread. In reality, you had no reason. You want to bash Hoagland, totally legitimate and has been done here a million times and will probably continue as long as Hoagland is in the "news".

It's been pointed out that even though you started by saying "There is only one reason I post this topic. FYI." and you failed to deliver.

Frankly, this is a worthless thread and I'm surprised that ArMaP did not close it although he closed a thread of mine that was on topic and was picking up steam. What gives ArMaP?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well,I did find it funny that their were callers actually calling him out on the Comet Elenin thing. He was so quick to change his "prediction" of what it was,and what it was doing . Yes,he doesn't have any relevance in my book.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

OP, you don't seem to understand the criticism that has been leveled at you for starting this thread.

Naw, I don't give a crap.
edit on 5-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: Removec callin The Shrike an arseclown

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Well,I did find it funny that their were callers actually calling him out on the Comet Elenin thing. He was so quick to change his "prediction" of what it was,and what it was doing . Yes,he doesn't have any relevance in my book.

In Hoaxland's defense, and that is a very thin defense I might add, Noory is known for staging call-ins to up the hype and I wouldn't put it past him to have staged this attack on Hoaxland's bit if ridiculousness.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
In the 3rd video, a caller asks him " how are we supposed to believe you?"

Richards reply is " You can't "

Yea i loved that,The caller nailed Richards butt to the barn door.

He was really coming undone on there.

I like to listen to ole Richard and the others like john lear just for the WTF factor.

The longer he talks the more wild he gets.Oh and he always backs every thing with his "DATA".

He is so wild he kills me.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Noory is known for staging call-ins to up the hype and I wouldn't put it past him to have staged this attack

The show must go on... its all about the ratings

I miss the good old days of Art Bell hiding out in a shack in the middle of the desert

Another 10 years or so and all the old timers will be gone...

I wonder what they will do then? I guess they could do like National Geographic and interview that expert physicist Nassim Haramein

edit on 6-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join