It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I believe in Drake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I started this thread as an exercise of common sense. I'll try to explain to you why do I believe in the Drake story with some personal judgments.

For those who are not familiarized with Drake refer to this thread: David Wilcock Interviews new Whistle Blower "Drake" 3/28/12

I'm a programmer and I have a small web agency in South America. I'll always tell you the truth in a very honest way without consideration or embellishment and that makes people find me kind of a funny guy. If I seat with a client to sell my services, 80% of the time I succeed in doing so after just a few meetings. I attribute that to the honest way I talk and the natural friendly way I treat people. I'm very easy to trust personally.

Sadly we live in a very awful world were the majority has no way to enjoy their life and we all know that. This is why this issue is so important. The absolute control the bankers possess must be brought down along with corporatism and the military industrial complex. And these people deserve to be brought to justice for crimes against humanity.

The USA is the only country in my view that can make it happen. Why? Because of it's Constitution. Also the USA has the power to track down the criminals and arrest them anywhere.

Now let's think! How can this come to be? I have to put myself in a military general (retired or active) shoes:

So I am a general and I have children. I served in the Vietnam war or Korea whatever and I am certain that those wars were wrongly fought and I watched thousands of fellow fighters and civilians die for the interests of a few bankers. I watched my currency and liberties going down the drain day-by-day. I witnessed the land, food and water being degraded. My kids are not as healthy and well educated as I was. I am fed up with this situation. I decided back then, in the 80's that I would risk my life to bring changes. I am a general, I have access to the facts and I can make my case. I have a couple colleagues and they are good friends, I can trust them. So I call each one informally and individually, and I lay down my thoughts and very carefully I watch their reactions. They get it! I convince each one that we must start planning a lawful and constitutional way to get the power back to the people. I tell them to contact other people they trust but not to tell who is involved, we are just researching and checking for viability. It's supposed to work like a ponzi scheme, everyone involved get the last plan review and add their thoughts and facts, it goes back from contact to contact until it reaches me. I consolidate the plan and give it back to my two friends and they give it back to their contacts. It goes like this to nowadays. We have not only a plan but we now know everyone that must be arrested and sued, we have all the information and evidences we need. At this point not only our group has reached lower ranks in the military but now we have civilians involved as well. We know our elections are rigged, the mainstream media is controlled. Then comes Bush, 9/11, our freedoms gets a huge blow, Iraq and Afghanistan wars, then the housing bubble, then Obama… It's time! We can't wait any longer. I reach my two guys and we agree that it's has to happen now. So the message goes down the ladder. We set a date. We are now mobilizing the civilians (US Marshals, judges, prosecutors…) and they must take X actions in X date. We decide that we must give a little heads up to the people to avoid panic and give the communities a little time to prepare, here comes Drake. We watch Benjamin Fulford with interest and note that he has gone viral through a somewhat dubious venue witch is David Wilcock's Devine Cosmos website. We ask Drake to give David an interview, the rest is History…

How does it feel to you? Do you believe one individual can change the course of History? I really do believe. That's why I talked a little bit about myself, because if I were this general I am pretty sure that I would try and probably accomplish the things I described above, and those things are very tangible simple because I know that I am not the only one with good intentions and common sense.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patifier
I started this thread as an exercise of common sense.

I will exercise my common sense and say that this could be included in the post you cited.
Why does a thread need to be created in General Conspiracies as to why "YOU" believe Drake.

Thanks for the exercise.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There is a LONG line of folks who claim that salvation from the oppressors is just around the corner in the form of a group of white knights. The stories appeal to the downtrodden or those who feel 2k years of this system is enough. It isn't hard to "connect" with the stories Drake tells, they make us feel good.

I would suggest this: Put yourself in the shoes of those who are to be carted off. Does the story appeal to them? What I mean by appeal is, does the story do for the soon to be jailed that it does for those who connect with the idea? Quite often stories work one way, but not the other. Slaves vowed to take down their masters countless times but it never scared the masters as much as it inspired the slaves. In short, are the soon to be jailed running as scared those who like the story are excited about it?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Nice point. But even slaves take action: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

I listened to the interview a couple days ago, and didnt get a bad vibe off of drake (DW constantly feeling the need to interject something about his book or music CD was a different story), but the picture he paints is just a little too rosy for me. His scenario doesnt seem plausible to me.

I am willing to be wrong, but I dont think itll pan out like he says with swift arrests and only 3 days or less of disruption, etc.

Uprooting evil is violent, messy, and destructive. I doubt they are so masterful at their jobs that they can bring down such an enormous leviathan as TPTB in under 3 days with minimal collateral damage and few people noticing.

DW likes to call them "the powers that were"... but I dont see them going anywhere.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sure are a lot of "pro-Drake" folks. Drake sounds a bit like Urantia, Galactic Federation of Light, Fulford, "Ashtar Command", Law of One, etc etc.

Still waiting for the "mass arrests" - not holding my breath either.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

They don't expect to arrest everyone in just 3 days. According to Drake, many have already fled the country. But they sure can arrest politicians, lobbyists, judges, white collars, etc on treason charges. Sufficient to dismantle the bankers infrastructure.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TILTed

True! Many are spreading the same message, some of them are just exploiting in my view and this is normal. In the David interview he did came along some new wave lines but mostly he was very objective and centered, maybe he did that to better engage David's listeners. In the Freedom Reigns talk radio he does not.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is nothing more than psychological warfare. The quickest way to get the people to shut down is to convince them that someone is coming to save them. No need to endanger yourself now, because secret ninja assassins are on the way. This is fantasy and is dangerous. Nobody is coming to save us. It is just us and them.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

People are already shut down, brainwashed. Just watch the folks supporting Santorum and Romney on CNN. Only insiders can bring your liberties back.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think the Drake story is BS and my reasons for why I believe it to be BS is an exercise in common sense.

What I hear when I listen to the Drake interview is, "Do not worry about anything. You do not need to do anything. Sit back and relax and all these other mystery people will do it all for you."

I am 40 years old. Not once in the course of my life has anything good come from doing nothing. Not once in the course of my life have I gotten anything I wanted by doing nothing. Not once in my life, has anything good come from letting others do all the work.

Besides, where are these public arrest? Were they not supposed to have happened already? Yet we see nothing.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Are you military or veteran? Do you hold any position were you could be part in this?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am only beginning to understand my intuition. It was a nagging knowing that something "Big" was coming that brought me to this site a few years ago. I have learned over those years that there is more to intuition than some woo woo BS of the new age.

For what its worth, the Drake story makes sense to me on many levels. I believe it. I have bet on it. If something doesn't happen by the end of June, I told my wife and family I would quit all conspiracy sites.

Either way its a win for me.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

It makes sense to you because it has reached the tipping point and something has to be done. There are many who holds the same sentiment.

Just watch Obama going after the judicial branch and Joe Arpaio in the last couple days, unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Once I saw David Wilcocks name I immediately was not interested. David Wilcock is a straight BS'er and outright wacko!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

For what its worth, the Drake story makes sense to me on many levels. I believe it. I have bet on it. If something doesn't happen by the end of June, I told my wife and family I would quit all conspiracy sites.

Soooooooooo, what ya' planning for the 4th?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

reply to post by zarp3333

It makes sense to you because it has reached the tipping point and something has to be done. There are many who holds the same sentiment.

Just watch Obama going after the judicial branch and Joe Arpaio in the last couple days, unbelievable.

I believe I have been contacted by "Drake's" consciousness and he wants me to channel him.

Our society is breeding a generation of panty waisted Sissy Marys who quake at the thought of pushing the envelope. Without anti lock brakes and GPS they couldn't find their collective arses to wipe off the dingle berries. Thank God they'll die politically correct with a full load of estrogen coursing through their manly 12" arms and smooth satiny 12" pencil necks.

Does this mean anything to anyone?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

They don't expect to arrest everyone in just 3 days.

It could take decades and the arrests will be secret. They have to be otherwise the Eeeevils will flee the countries.

Originally posted by Patifier According to Drake, many have already fled the country.

Sh_t. See!

But they sure can arrest politicians, lobbyists, judges, white collars, etc on treason charges. Sufficient to dismantle the bankers infrastructure.

Btw, who is "they" so I can send them hams and thanks and stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
[Btw, who is "they" so I can send them hams and thanks and stuff.

Did you listened to all Drake's interviews? You can start at your US Marshal district, here is the list: www.usmarshals.gov... anyone would love yours "hams and thanks and stuff".

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
[Btw, who is "they" so I can send them hams and thanks and stuff.

Did you listened to all Drake's interviews?

You're kidding, right?

Originally posted by PatifierYou can start at your US Marshal district, here is the list: www.usmarshals.gov... anyone would love yours "hams and thanks and stuff".

I'll join yours. Or "Drake The Anonymous".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join