It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye and Cross grafite what does it mean? Anyone have seen this image?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
For some week's or few months until now, this image his puzzling me... it appears in weird places and I can't figure it out why. Has anyone already seen this and knows it's meaning?

Thanks for our precious time.

img.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-4-2012 by voyger2 because: im trying to upload the image

edit on 4-4-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Crucifixion of wisdom maybe? The single eye, or "third eye", is wisdom and intuition, and the cross is sometimes destruction but can also been seen as liberation (a freeing of).

I never seen that image before, but I have seen crosses placed over the third eye in various places, like on an officer's cap. Perhaps it means "deny them of their spiritual wisdom."
edit on 4/4/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Your link doesn't work.

Do you mean THIS eye and cross symbol? www.seiyaku.com...

Oh, you got a link at the bottom working and it's not the symbol I thought it was. That looks more like gang symbols. The top two pics aren't working yet.

edit on 4/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

thanks’ for your opinion... I have already seen this same image but with the cross over the eye....

The image in the first time that appeared was only the eye and the cross, then, I think it was after the week of "carnaval", it appeared with red ink over her... in all images I have seen in my city... it was strange and curious.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

no it is diferent, look at the link.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The Man that once hung on that cross has his eye on things.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's Gang related...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

In my small citie, i dont know any gang's, but it's a possibility... now, if it is a gang why are they using this kind of symbol?... the grafite letters next to image its way after the eye and cross... and in other places it only appear's the eye with the cross, with no letters...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Don't know if this will help... as it has no real substantial insight incorporated within. But, The two go hand in hand.
Example: When you play the 32nd Degree Ritual in True Life... you find it is called bloody mary.
To/The play is a sacrifice of your own life to free a soul or to love a soul, thus it may be considered a crucifixion of sort. You do as Christ would do.
Whilst that occurrs...
The 33rd Degree (owl) is watching. Ready to make "The Call!"

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
where is this at?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2

thanks.

It is I who should thank you. So... without further-a-do: "Thank You."
I have heard of each symbol individually. Never have I seen them together like that before.
Dunno why either? But the two shed a great light on the ideas of it that I possess.
Also... Even though they're just Grafitti, they're very well drawn. I like the eye. The way it is drawn.
The colors also are very, very well applied. It's as if it was done with more than just a grafitti sense.

It's intriguing. I was an 80's child. In that decade here in NYC grafitti was a grandeur happening and local city gangs were hip to plasting their so-called signature everywhere. But despite they're efforts... yours (the Pic) seems to have undone the full class history of the grafitti bombers of NYC... And mind you that I truly have seen some great pieces of work. With that in mind... I say again. "Thank You"

edit on 5-4-2012 by Pinocchio because: typo

edit on 5-4-2012 by Pinocchio because: typo again?!?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

maps.google.pt...
edit on 5-4-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

i will try to get another picture of this symbol at other place i have seen. i will try to upload that at the end of the day.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2

i will try to get another picture of this symbol at other place i have seen. i will try to upload that at the end of the day.

K... I look for it later.
However, I must say... that pic you posted shows a place that seems to be not very nice.
If such is true. Do not go treading just for a pic into dangerous territory.
Especially just for a pic.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

i understand you... thank's. but the place it's calm and have lot's of people passing by at day time. Also i walk every day in this place to go to work.

I already posted the location, you can see it in google maps... use terrain view for example.
maps.google.pt...

maps.google.pt...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Like i promissed is another one:

maps.google.pt...

edit on 5-4-2012 by voyger2 because: location

edit on 5-4-2012 by voyger2 because: correction of location

edit on 5-4-2012 by voyger2 because: another correction....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There is an Anarchy symbol posted next to it. I don't know if that is related, but it's interesting.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
There is an Anarchy symbol posted next to it. I don't know if that is related, but it's interesting.

that one is clearly from litle kids / messed up junkies ... it's very poor also.. and current... thanks for your observation tought.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here's another grafitti or pating from, i think, the same "artist" ... the kind of line drawing have something in comun...

the images are very close in terms of area...
maps.google.pt...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join