It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama owes the world 4 trillion Dollars, ot I, not our country!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Are you also going after Bush/Cheney for the $4 trillion they owe Iraq and Afghanistan?

Or is this just simply an Obama thing?

I say we just call them the three musketeers and prosecute them all together. Heck.. Two started it all and the third can't stop making things continue right along with no serious disruptions. I'm equal in blame.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
this is a very short thread.

Obama should owe the world 4 trillion dollars.

when, or should i say IF, Obama ever steps down from office after his term is finished (yea right, we all know hes going to declare marshal law and totally enslave everyone and be the president forever )

that Obama should owe that money, and not the U.S.A.

i am an American Citizen, and i did NOT give my crazy president permission to put everyone so much further in debt.

Obama owes the world that money, not us.

also, he should stop destroying the constitution and give us our freedom back.

stop telling me what to do, stop telling me how to do it. stop telling me when, where, or why.

i do not belong to you Obama, and you are NOT my representative.

Where was your outrage about the debt ALL the previous presidents racked up?
Oh yeah right, they were white....

And you were prolly to busy calling everyone who disagreed with GWB's policies a traitor and an anti-american, cause that how it worked back then: against Bush= traitor
Pathetic!

i should have mentioned that also, my bad. (im not racist anyway! obama isn't even that black! JK LOL )

the reason why i am seemingly extra-frustrated with Obama, is because he made all these changes and laws that make me truly believe that my freedoms are slowly but surely being taken away.

peace though alright, im not racist (i promise)
edit on 4-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I'm starting to think that the owner is away and the dog in the avatar is posting for funsies. Probably wearing the hat and still looking cute as can be while messing with us.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by tetriswoooo

Originally posted by tetriswoooo

freedom isn't given....you earn it.

what the hell is wrong with you freedom should is for everyone no matter what unfortunately even you

"no matter what", naive.

did your parents just give you the car to take out and do whatever you want with it the first day you got your driver's license?

answer me that..

actually no i had to have 3 lessons with a professional before i was allowed to drive but what has that got to do with anything

you don't just get freedom, you earn it.
if you want to be free, you make it happen.

so what your trying to tell us...

your suggesting everyone take action?

good luck with that though, this is literally the biggest case of "everyone else waiting for everyone else to start" in human history...

it would be nice if we could peacefully resolve this, and before trying anything crazy, simply asking the people we don't like to just "step down and go away please"

i dunno lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

i am an American Citizen

Ahh. Then you realize Obama was elected democratically by your fellow citizens, and holds very little actual power. Oh, oops, ya don't. On the plus side 5th grade will be fun next year!

i didn't vote for him. don't troll me bro.

edit: i feel as if no matter who we vote for, the elected individual is on the same team as obama, or any other president that liked doing unfair things.
edit on 4-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

Accusing someone of racism, for NO REASON is just as abhorrent as being a complete racist. You think what you said is OK. I think it's the same as calling someone the N-word. Actually what you do is worse. You have the audacity to hide behind some ridiculous cloak of self righteousness, while at the same time being a gigantic bigot.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
EVERYBODY LISTEN

lets try to calm down a bit ok!

we are all mad, but lets chill out,

and not be each others enemies!

we are all good normal people, just relax!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I figured and I'm not trolling. Obama is (unfortunately) our democratically elected president. All of his f-edupidness falls on the shoulders of those who voted for him, not just himself.

Also, pretending the president has more than the power to stall isn't fair. He is pretty powerless. I still really dislike the guy, but lets not pretend he is the only issue. Or even the largest.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I figured and I'm not trolling. Obama is (unfortunately) our democratically elected president. All of his f-edupidness falls on the shoulders of those who voted for him, not just himself.

Also, pretending the president has more than the power to stall isn't fair. He is pretty powerless. I still really dislike the guy, but lets not pretend he is the only issue. Or even the largest.

i don't believe we are in a true democracy, because it isn't actually everyone voting like this:

what it should be: everybody votes, 100 votes for president A--------- 101 votes for president B.

it is obvious that president B should win.

what it is right now: president A gets 100 votes, B gets 101 C gets 104 D gets 230

all votes go in to some electoral collage or something, all votes flushed down toilet, messed up point system, and a ton of corruption and confusion later....

president A wins....

this is a democrazy.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

i don't believe we are in a true democracy, because it isn't actually everyone voting like this:

what it should be: everybody votes, 100 votes for president A--------- 101 votes for president B.

what it is right now: president A gets 100 votes, B gets 101 C gets 104 D gets 230

all votes go in to some electoral collage or something, all votes flushed down toilet, messed up point system, and a ton of corruption and confusion later....

president A wins....

this is a democrazy.

Yeah... The founding fathers thought of that and why the Electoral College was created. It may not be great to some people but Democracy in the true sense is tyranny by majority and it's that simple. Pure popular vote would pretty well leave the center of the nation without need to even go vote.

Why bother? The top 10 metro areas would decide the presidency. Period. They pretty much do already by the fact the same states have the highest populations for Rep and delegate count, but it's still half way fair. Make it mob rule, and even that fairness is gone.

"some electoral college or something" makes me think you're not really familiar with the system or the fact it;s been our system since clear back at the start of things. The U.S. is a representative Republic and that is a GOOD thing. The problem isn't our system, it's WHO they've decided to represent.

If we get people to represent US and not those with the most money to corrupt the system with, it will work very well again.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

EVERYBODY LISTEN

lets try to calm down a bit ok!

we are all mad, but lets chill out,

and not be each others enemies!

we are all good normal people, just relax!

Quoted for SIZE !!

Obama doesn't owe anyone anything,except to do his job. Unfortunately,hes doing a BAD Job at what he was elected to do.

I predict this thread gets put into the rant section.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Where was your outrage about the debt ALL the previous presidents racked up?

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

May I suggest a good read ?

Really,NO NEED to bring race into the picture.......

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Yeah, Obama is the sole culprit...yeah.

What about Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, the Supremes, Gingrich, Bernanke, ALL the goddamn elite bankers, wallstreeters, Monsanto, Israeli lobbyst, etc, etc, ETC?

Yeah, how about screaming for their heads TOO?!

Turn off the AM radio, Corky, it's clouding your vision.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

president A wins....

this is a democrazy.

Yeah... The founding fathers thought of that and why the Electoral College was created. It may not be great to some people but Democracy in the true sense is tyranny by majority and it's that simple. Pure popular vote would pretty well leave the center of the nation without need to even go vote.

Why bother? The top 10 metro areas would decide the presidency. Period. They pretty much do already by the fact the same states have the highest populations for Rep and delegate count, but it's still half way fair. Make it mob rule, and even that fairness is gone.

"some electoral college or something" makes me think you're not really familiar with the system or the fact it;s been our system since clear back at the start of things. The U.S. is a representative Republic and that is a GOOD thing. The problem isn't our system, it's WHO they've decided to represent.

If we get people to represent US and not those with the most money to corrupt the system with, it will work very well again.

what do you mean the top 10 metro areas would choose?

metros are not people, individual people are the voters, if it really was "100 vs 101" then people would feel that voting was more important because "what if our guy only gets 199 and the other guy gets 200?"

right now, it doesn't matter if one guy gets more votes than another, the one they want to win, will win!

and by "they" i mean the secretly in charge of the country dudes, you know, those really rich people with lots of power.

(im not against rich people, its just that the powerful bad guys obviously just happen to be rich of course! )

corporations like monsanto, mcdonalds, pepsi, coca cola.

THEY own america. THEY are in control. not us, the citizens.

i feel like voting is an illusion.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Congratulations!

Today is a good day. One more finally wakes up!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Are you also asking Bush to pay back the debt he added?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

i don't believe we are in a true democracy

Because we aren't...we are a representative republic....because the founding fathers made it clear that a pure democracy was bad.

It is one of the things they actually got right.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
A pure Democracy is purely mob rule, and in a mob rule there is no such thing as civil rights and liberties.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Shall we charge GWB 3 trillion for the surplus Clinton left and he spent?

Golly how did he spend it?
President Bush decided to give a big fat tax break to the rich.
Always helpful for an economy because they will put it back...in a Swiss Bank Account.

President Bush thought it was a good idea to help his rich cronys in Big Pharma move their product. The government subsidizes drugs for the old folks who can't buy them themselves. And this did not raise one red flag? Not a whisper of complaint.

And then as always....Conservatives wanted a war - Democrats did not.
Wars cost money. Democrats are still paying for a republican war in lives, debt, and freedom.
We can't even travel safely any longer...We are red, white and blue sitting ducks abroad.

And that is how Bush spent 3 trillion.
and plunged the USA into a downward tailspin.
From that kind if a FU you have to stop the downward momentum FIRST - and then correct the course.
In a recession and on an austerity budget, paying for vital necessities to keep the friggin country from continuing to plunge and you want to charge Obama?

Before Obama took office, Bush did not even include the cost of the war in the deficit -
That is how easily his constituents can be fooled.

Now you want him to pay that expense because he was man enough to admit it?
It figures.
According to your logic we should sue GWB for the 3 trillion back. I'm all for it.
And if he could restore the worlds appreciation for Americans - that would be great too.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

i don't believe we are in a true democracy

Because we aren't...we are a representative republic....because the founding fathers made it clear that a pure democracy was bad.

It is one of the things they actually got right.

We are so far from a Republic is isn't funny. In a republic there is not such obvious disparity of wealth and privilege and people are happy because their needs are addressed. There is a civil and robust community and a satisfied populace. From laborer to leader everyone is accounted for and prospers.

We are a corporate leaning plutocracy "within" something masquerading as a democratic republic. Only a few prosper.
Yeah - Our Great Republic is the right idea but nobody is using it because democracy and the republic has been hijacked by special interests and a movement by the most moneyed, not coincidentally members of the Corporate State of America, which we will all become card carrying members of soon, if we do not restore sovereignty to the people. There is a big difference between Capitalism and Corporatism.
edit on 4-4-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join