It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My incredible story that helps reveal the real truth. Pics included!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
That is a very interesting story

Thanks for sharing it.
Even if I personally don't believe it, it sounds like you do.
It is ok to have your head in the clouds,
just make sure to keep your feet planted on the ground.

Sounds like you are stuck in a head rush and can't get out.
Just don't give anyone money, and you should be ok!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Cloudship? It's just a cloud...
edit on 7/5/12 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Thanks for sharing this information it resonates loud and clear with my energy and understandings...it brings much clarity and I thank you once again for sharing this!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It is very difficult to judge the validity of a bizzare story. Certainly TPTB are very evil and they do control the planet and continue to tighten their grip. I've heard other reports that Earth will become a Level 1 civilisation Dec 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM UT. About 90% of humans are just not developed enough and will either die in cataclysms or just not return to Earth after they die. Either way, the undeveloped ones, will end up on one of two planets that need population and are more primitive than Earth is now. TPTB will end up in as serfs on another planet; humility lost is humility relearned. Living for the common good, is love incarnate and that is what the higher beings do and so must we. I believe that we can adjust fairly easily to life through cooperation, rather than competition. Those that cannot adjust, just won't be here on Earth. The attempt is to keep at least 5% of humans alive, through the disasters, so that there is breeding stock to repopulate the planet. The lower consciousness humans that survive, can give birth to higher consciousness humans. Only the higher consciousness humans will be allowed to be born on Earth. I wonder if the evil souls will eventually give it up as a dead end and cooperate. Pride is an evil attribute. No matter how high we rise, there are always those above us. Will we continue to live in humility and help others and shun pride/evil?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's not just Sirius that's mysterious, but also Arcturus. If you know, the Black Knight satellite had a mention of Arcturus.
The Black Knight Satellite - More Questions Than Answers

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
That is a very interesting story

Thanks for sharing it.
Even if I personally don't believe it, it sounds like you do.
It is ok to have your head in the clouds,
just make sure to keep your feet planted on the ground.

Sounds like you are stuck in a head rush and can't get out.
Just don't give anyone money, and you should be ok!

I must apologize, after the guide message I received, I think there could be something to your story Ghost. We all just have little bits and pieces, please forgive my ignorance.

Peace

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
So what does she say is going on?
First, I'd like to remind people, a summary is never as good as the full story. I'd recommend reading her entire [url=http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message

I've tried those links but I keep getting a message about my IP or even ISP being banned.
It says; SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS [address here] HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING THIS WEBSITE
If you have an upgraded account you are immune to bans while logged in. If you have a free account and so on and so forth...

What is that about?
Forcing visitors to become members?
edit on 3-11-2012 by Divinefavor because: quote missing

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the Earth does NOT have to be evacuated.
The Earth has a spirit of is own and there will be (are) natural disasters but those who survive will be the right ones for the shift of how the new earth (also called new Jerusalem) will be, but befoe that there will be (are) more desire for CONTROL.

Evil aliens will try to take advantage of this fear to trick people into being. "saved" by them. Ingrained a belief in a savior through the DNA as many people worshipped.

People, do not be tricked and do not be scared that I am saying this just focus your mind on GIVING to others and let THE LIGHT give you whatever is needed. no worries, no fears.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join