It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SuperStorms: 'SuperCell' Tornado in Dallas, TX 50,000 w/o Power, Grapefruit hail, 20 States Affect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

o look what Dutchy has to say...

This is the time to be aware of the possibility of severe weather --- if you live in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, New York, Pennsylvania .. other states may be impacted on the East coast and North.

www.weather.com...
www.weather.com...

edit on 3-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yes! Dutch did predict this storm after seeing HARRP rings going off in that area. I go to his sight daily as part of my alternative News source daily briefing. I was watching the Maps after his prediction and there it was ... Powerful storm to. Thanks for posting this....I wonder what his nemeses will say to this event.... Hard to say he was wrong

Here's the link to his prediction .... m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=iLw8uMTvVX8
edit on 3-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
OKLAHOMA & TEXAS HAARP

Originally posted by tracehd1
-

Yea im gonna be followin him closer, thanks. There was alot of spin against him when he took down his YT a few months ago (or whatever exactly happened) but what I see is alot of disinfo account trying to discredit whatever he has to share, while the disinfo accounts contribute nothing as far as graphs, evidence, just spin usually (or namecalling, lol

If people would respond to his YT with a follow-up YT in the comments, I would be more convinced. But he puts alot of research and intuition and yes some educated predictions into his intel and he's reasonable as well as neat and articulate, of course he's not always right, Scientific methods is to be brave enough to state your own hypothesis (often against the grain or body of evidence, ie, those are steam plumes because of these characteristics yada yada) and then have it proven right or wrong... or inconclusive alternate theory.

Yep today's Arkansas quake was predicted by various radar analysts, apparently.. and theres lots of interesting Tesla, Haarp info to go along indeed

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Huh, Oklahoma had an earthquake today too.
Makes me wonder....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Farmers use tesla coils to ionize their soil. While tesla tech is utilized with HAARP, from my understanding of the program its all VHF or ELF.... Air resonance generators ( tesla coils ) of that size operate in a much lower locale than what HAARP is supposed to be capable of.

I know this was a pretty bad tornado but doesnt texas get tornadoes pretty frequently?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Yes. Much of Texas is in tornado alley...and even though it's a tad bit early, it's really not out of range as far as tornado season, since we are in April already.

Wikipedia says:

According to the storm events database of the National Climatic Data Center, Texas reports more tornadoes than any other state, though this state's relatively large land area should be taken into account. Kansas and Oklahoma are second and third, respectively, for sheer number of tornadoes reported, but report more of them per unit of land area than does Texas. However, the density of tornado occurrences in northern Texas is comparable to that of Oklahoma and Kansas.

DFW is, indeed, in northern Texas...and on the Wikipedia page on Texas, it says:

Tornado Alley covers the northern section of Texas. The state experiences the most tornadoes in the United States, an average of 139 a year. These strike most frequently in North Texas and the Panhandle. Tornadoes in Texas generally occur in the months of April, May, and June.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Yes! Dutch did predict this storm after seeing HARRP rings going off in that area. I go to his sight daily as part of my alternative News source daily briefing. I was watching the Maps after his prediction and there it was ... Powerful storm to. Thanks for posting this....I wonder what his nemeses will say to this event.... Hard to say he was wrong

Here's the link to his prediction .... m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=iLw8uMTvVX8
edit on 3-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

I watched his video....was he suggesting that there was even the remote chance of a Duluth, MN tornado?
In April no less? He also mentioned "Cloquet" pronounced "cloe K"
Anyone that has gone from the cities to Duluth or versa vice, knows that the dividing line for temperature is around Hinkley. You head north on a hot spring weekend wearing shorts, and when you stop to get gas at Tobie's you step out and can see your breath.
anyway.......he has lost some serious cred if he is saying to watch northern Minnesota for anything anytime soon. Not happening.

oooops...edit....Hinkley is about 40minutes south of Cloquet....the weather line on his video, looked like it was closer to Hinkley.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Res Ipsa because: forgot important info to make any sense from what I was saying

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes HAARP has nothing better to do than cause earthqukes and tornados in Oklahoma and Texas. Funny how it's always those two areas and nowhere else. Couldn't have anything to do with their geographical location could it? Of course not. That would take common sense and logic. Two thing that are sorely lacking around this place.
edit on 4-4-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Every year. EVERY FRIKKIN YEAR, for the last hundred thousand years most likely, there are strong storms and tornadoes in the midwest United States in Spring, and EVERY YEAR, a new crop of people with apparently no memories or capacity to remember last year, come out of the woodwork and claim the sky is falling, the weather is screwed up, and this type of weather never happens.

Sigh. And yesterday's tornadoes weren't particularly that strong or widespread, and I listen to "experts" say it was unprecedented.

Sigh.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Haarp nor Tesla arent even mentioned in the OP.

Those videos are supplemental food for though, as it is a known fact "Weather Manipulation" and even "Weather Warfare" are booming technologies in this decade and beyond - including development & 'field experimentation' ... up until the final finished product/effects

www.weathermodification.org...

"The Air Force is on record as saying they want to control the weather by 2025, not just seeding the clouds."

Just google dead scientist you will find that they kill these people off.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I can't think of a better time for benevolent ETs to interfere.

Forget about free will.

How the hell are we going to defeat this juggernaut?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Tell me, why do all of these "HAARP rings" ALWAYS centre over the top of a Doppler radar?

It couldn't be because what we're seeing is feedback in the radar now could it??

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

"The Air Force is on record as saying they want to control the weather by 2025, not just seeding the clouds."

Disinfo.

The air force is not on record saying that at all.

The paper Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 was written by students as part of a 4 volume 36 chapter series speculating on what they think air force technology in 2025 will be.

It comes with this disclaimer:

2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government. This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared for public release.

All papers can be found here:

csat.au.af.mil...

Makes for interesting reading when one takes the blinders off...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Disinfo.
The air force is not on record saying that at all.

Makes sense they would Disinfo Psy Op such a stark exposee.

www.space.com...
"U.S. Military Wants to Own the Weather"

Michio Kaku on military technology topics. . Fast forward to 6:15 for the weather control portion. . He says we are "only 100 years away from being able to control all weather aspects worldwide". . The military IS already testing this technology...

how does one test weather control... except.. .

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Tell me, why do all of these "HAARP rings" ALWAYS centre over the top of a Doppler radar?

It couldn't be because what we're seeing is feedback in the radar now could it??

That's exactly what they are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join