It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order and a One World Government.... Or No Galactic Federation...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We all know the PTB love power and control over the people of Earth.

Most of us truely believe in Alien races that have visiting Earth for a very long time.

Sticking true to the Conspiracy aspect I would like to suggest this point of view.

What if the rules of the Galactic Federation of Universal Species have a Standard Code of Rules they must follow before allowing outside species join, is it possible before they consider a planet Civilized that planet must have a One world government that works together on a global scale. What if those PTB that have mentioned this and are pushing this agenda so the planet Earth may be accepted.

What if there are seperate powers of influence pushing war for just the opposite effect so humankind will never be accepted.

I think everyones "kneejerk" reaction to a one world government is to fight back.. but what if this is the wrong thing to do, maybe this is the reason we haven't had disclosure.

If we were the aliens and found a back woods planet.. we would look at that planet as a Whole.. yet earth has mulitiple warring governments.

Would we accept a planet that was as uncivilized as us to join our Union.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If this thread needs to be moved please do so... sorry I thought it was more of just a conspiracy thought of mine.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If there is a rule, I would submit that it would require it to be voluntary and not forced upon a planet's citizenry.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

I am not against a one world government.

It needs to come, however, from the people.

look at all the laws being passed killing our freedoms. Do you think they are setting up the correct one world government?

I do not.

And if this scenario was in fact going on the PTB are against the Federation in my book.
edit on 4/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If we have to submit to nwo evil to join their club, then no thanks. One world government would be so much more corrupt than what we currently have that I cannot even imagine being able to see the sun through their darkness. The O regime is so putrid that the sound of his voice makes me physically ill. Imagine his kind ruling the whole world with no one free to oppose them? What did Orwell say? A boot stomping on a human face forever? Sounds right.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

The problem with this is that it is being forced upon us. IF by the nature of things, we as people were to migrate in that direction due to our interactions with the world I would be ok with it as it would be on the terms of the people. It has to be done by the people of the planet, not the governments or some other group trying to decide what is best for other people. If the people as whole want a one world government then so be it, but not because some politician says so.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

They haven't forced it upon us with guns.. but they will make life as so we will beg for it... they are ruining the way everthing is and has been for a long time.. big change like a NWO takes along time unless there is great catastrophy as so the people of earth are looking towards someone to save them.

They have been testing this idea for over fifty years... do you really think the people of earth would accept a NWO if everything was "just fine"

And I would even believe we as a race have to want this without the knowledge that we would be accepted.. because if people knew they would all be on board... at first.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There would be absolutely no circumstance under which I would believe an nwo one world government was "good". I can handle a disaster, but not slavery.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Everyones kneejerk reaction to a One world government seems to be the same... HELL NO..

What if the PTB want us to react that way.. if there is a galactic federation then the Leaders we follow would have to adhere to new laws and standards.

What if we are pushing against a one world government... and what if thats exactly what the PTB want so they can stay in power and in control?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I agree there needs to be a one-world government, but I don't like calling it that, it puts a bad taste in my mouth so I'll say "the human race needs to unite".

Not like they're trying to force us to unite though, not under all of these laws and restrictions, nothing will get fixed that way. Many say rules are made to be broken, and this is true in some thought processes.

I'd like to see us all come together out of love for the human race, and our well-being as a whole, but not forced together. In the end, it'll only push us further apart.

Everyone needs to be educated about the importance of equality, and how being separated by so many superficial things such as race, nationality, skin color, sexual orientation, gender, state, etc is negative for us as a whole. People need to realise that this division is what TPTB want.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
One world currency and one passport would make travel much easier. I am also for a new world order and government: there would be no threat of war if there were no countries declaring war. The only issue is whether our new world king would be fair and just.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

it is the natural progression of an intelligent species occupying a planet,,,,, if we come up with amazing technologies that could help everyone and were proven beneficial with no negative side effects, an evolution of and for mankind for the better,,,, what is the difference between a one country government and a one world government,,,, it would be a system to respect and insure rights,,,, dont think of one world government being negative itself,,,, what if the one world government came out and said we have technologies to grow unlimited foods from a tiny box and it is completly safe and good,,, it would end war,,,, people can still keep their cultures,,,, it is just a smart idea for everyone to politically on the same team,, nationally, globally on the same team,,,, all resources can be pooled for important projects, space etc..... its just a good idea,,,,, it would literally be the path to solving all the current and past problems of the world.... it is an act of maturity,,,,

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
reply to post by AwakeinNM

They haven't forced it upon us with guns..

Really? Crusades and conquests were all forced by sword and gun.

If you believe in the conspiracy theories, then you must acknowledged the plans laid out by the families that drove Christianity globally though the sword.

The entire western world had its entire belief system forced on it. People waking from the slumber are now threatened by the same body snatchers.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

the world was a very different place then,,, not saying what went on is insignificant,, but we still today go to war and quarrel,,, so maybe its not so different,,, the difference is now, we should and are able to, know better.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

the tactics have changed but the world is not different.

ever since the flood waters subsided; barbarians have bonking the peaceful on the head and stealing their ish...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

well there have been advancements and progression,,, things exist in the many,,, people to,, that would be unbelievable to those living long ago,,,,, and these things were created with peace,, cooperation, and community,, everyday everyone has to eat,,,, as this is occuring we are steadily advancing,,, these advances change the way we live,,, change the amount of people who are living and can live,,, and many people live peaceful lives with an interestesting jobs, and an oppurtunity to find a mate and pass their genetic legacy into the future,,,, this is all humans have ever been able to really do,,,,, the crazy technological advancements are something relatively new,, something that we do not want to let slip away,, something we want to shape our present and future with,, the level humans are at now,,, all the doom is funny,,, these are still our humble beginnings

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

it is the natural progression of an intelligent species occupying a planet,,,,, ,
Where is your evidence of this? Got any proof? Or do you figure that it is just "self evident"? One thing we do have proof of is that the larger a government is, the more corrupt it is. The more control a government has the less freedom the people have. Thus we can see that a world government would likely be the epitome of corruption. It's citizens nothing more than numbered chattel.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
dont know about new world order but it definatley needs order this world we live in.and soon

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
dont know about new world order but it definatley needs order this world we live in.and soon
We need less government, not more.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

not if the citizens were smart,,, power was minimal,, and everyone looked each other like an equal human deserving of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness,,,, just as it was natural for a tribe to start,,, just as it was natural for a community to start,, a town, a city,, a state a country,, a world of intelligent humans would have no problem working together,, resisting temptation to be evil,,..... try a thought experiment,,,, imagine a future,, with a one world government,, not much different then the way things work now,, imagine yourself living in this society,,, imagine war has ended,, all people are cool with each other,, politicians get paid hardly more then an average worker,,, all people are on the same side,, pooling resources to create the most efficient and affordable products for their global family,,,,,,.... also imagine its like,,, ok everyone who does not want to be apart of the one world government can live in austrailia,,,, and so austrailia is a free mans land thats cool everything cool...... and then the rest of the world is making innovations left and right,,, immortaltiy,,, nutrition pills,,, spaceships for everyone,,, moon bases,,,,, it is like should we offer our help and good inventions to unconnected or poor tribes,,,, this is about is humanity and mankind in this experience together,,, as in when the time and resources were ripe to create the oven, and car, and modern home, and seweage system, and grocery store,, do you see yourself enough a apart of humanity as to use these things......

i know this post is all over the place but yea....... you seem to reside in a mode of belief,,, and you think your right,.,,, i think thats stubborn,,,, i think a one world government could work fine evolve mankind, and be a good thing,,, i think not a one world government is fine too,, great,,,, everything is great,,,, you are scared of that idea even though it may potentially be beneficial and good.....

i honestly believe 100 or 1000 years in the future,,, when we are mature and intelligent enough,, the world will be a unified sphere of humanity,,, we will all be on the same team and see each other as family,,,, we are a human race together,,,,, other advanced civilizations arising on planets must have ordered something similar in their past,,,,, imagine the us and chinese, and russians raceing to an alien civilization,,, the alien civilization is like what are you idiots doing,,,, imagine if they all traveled together,, representing planet earth,, as the human species,
edit on 3-4-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join