It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two arrested in brutal hammer beating in Seminole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Two black teens were arrested for beating a man to life support, about a week ago. Where is the media on this one? It happened right by Sanford where the martin "murder" happened. This is just going to get worse, way to go media, way to go Obama, way to go black panthers!!!! Is this what you wanted to happen? Good luck with all that
articles.orlandosentinel.com...

A witness told deputies he heard someone screaming for help and saw two men pull the victim from his vehicle. He said he watched as one man held the victim and the other beat him in the head with a hammer. After they dragged the victim into the woods, the men drove away in his sport utility vehicle, which was later found abandoned about a half-mile away on Garbo Jack Lane.

Folks, dont be caught going out of the house without your .45 anymore. We must protect ourselves, and our families. You knew this was coming, and is only the beginning.
edit on 3-4-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit title to reflect source

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yeah, good advice, but I always concealed carry anyway. Good thing about Florida is the ease of getting the license to do so. The whole race baiting thing is pure crap though.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
1. the race wars havent begun, nor will they ever occur.

2. there is no reason to be an obvious racist, let alone a racist at all.

3. because two black kids killed someone on life support, does not mean anything involving a racial war is starting.

4. violent crimes between people of different color happen ALL the time.

5. learn and understand that not all black people are alike, just like how all whites, arabs, jews, hispanics, asians, and so on are not the same. there is no race war coming, except what crazy scared racists like you are saying.

6. white people kill people of other colors all the time, does that mean the race war is starting? NO.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Agreed on the race baiting thing. It happens when certain people try to start an uprising such as spike lee, the black panthers, and even our own president. This case will definitely set this country back 50 years, and will only hurt what people like MLK did for the equality of all. Very sad indeed

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

I would love nothing more than to be able to agree with your sentiment, however, one only has to go back to the OJ fiasco 18 years ago, to see what happens. Ask Reginald Denny if he was the victim of racial hate because of a landmark case involving race. Just wait until zimmerman is found to NOT have committed a crime, you may want to recant that statement at that time.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Dollars to donuts this won't be labeled a "hate crime". Probably just two guys out for a bit of fun. Kids will be kids. Poor underprivileged people shouldn't be imprisoned because it's not their fault.

In other words, insert [liberal bias] here.

/TOA
edit on 3-4-2012 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Unfortunately you couldnt be more correct. Think back to the Wisconsin state fair last year when young blacks were arbitrarily pulling WHITES out of their cars and beating them. They were not charged with hate crimes either

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by The Old American

Unfortunately you couldnt be more correct. Think back to the Wisconsin state fair last year when young blacks were arbitrarily pulling WHITES out of their cars and beating them. They were not charged with hate crimes either
And yet, if I had been there and shot them as they were trying to pull me out of my car, I would have been considered a racist.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Two black teens were arrested for beating a man to life support, about a week ago. Where is the media on this one? It happened right by Sanford where the martin "murder" happened.
Folks, dont be caught going out of the house without your .45 anymore. We must protect ourselves, and our families. You knew this was coming, and is only the beginning.
edit on 3-4-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

The kids just picked the lucky car.

Try snatching me out of my GNX...

I'd teach those kids a valuable lesson...

Never bring a hammer to a hammerless fight...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

But, but that would make you a racist

Nice firearm by the way

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

But, but that would make you a racist

Nice firearm by the way

It would also make me able to drive away in my car instead of in an ambulance on life support...

I have always preached to my wife... shoot first, pay for the lawyer later. Judged by twelve and all...

And thank you
I actually have four Springfields currently. My wife has the SC XD9 and a full size XDM-9 and I have a SC XDM-45 and the full size XDM-45.

Best damned firearms I have ever owned. I sold my Kimber when the new SC XDM-45 came out, and bought the full size with it for a pair. But now she says I have spent my "arsenal allowance" for the next couple months...

I wonder what her "Starbucks allowance" costs a month...
Heh.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
'Race' war?

Guess the evil ones are hell bent on grasping on straws in the hope to continue their programme of division and destruction of mankind.

Sorry bud. Too late into the game. Give it up. Mankind is awaken.

The RULE OF LAW takes place today. Regardles if white, black, yellow, brown, red, etc whom goes against civilised agreed upon laws, they WILL face justice.

Incitation of racial hatred is lame and a dinosaur relic of the past in today's age. Your name had been noted. It never pays to be a friend of the Dark side/ evil ones.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Closed.

Please read the following:
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
edit on Tue Apr 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join