It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me where you are!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
When people ask me why I visit ATS so much, do you want to know what my first answer is?

Its because I get to speak to people from all round the world, and from all walks of life.

So why so many Locations left blank in the mini-profile box?

Stop being another security number and a ghost of a person on the internet, and claim your place on this Earth!!

How do we expect anyone to take notice, if we don't show our selves?

You haven't got to be specific, just general: e.g Birmingham UK.

Tell me where your from, show me where your from, let me see the world through you.

Here's my life, my society, my culture, I bring you the not so glamorous, Birmingham;

edit on 3-4-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am in central Florida. I will be no more specific than that. Honestly, I expect things to kick off very soon, and I don't want them to take me in my sleep. If they kill me while I fight back, so be it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It wouldn't be too hard to find me if I gave my city name. But I'm a Texan, born and bred. Unfortunately, unless I win the lottery, I'm stuck here. Don't get me wrong, I love the state and its people (well, most of them), but the heat is driving me insane.

Maybe some day.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Canuckistan. Yeah, Canuckistan.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Another central Florida resident here, although I do tend to hop between here and my homes in the midwest and pacific northwest.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm in Ottawa. I keep tabs on how geopolitics changes Canadians attitudes and suddenly I realize Canadians don't even have any attitude about it, which makes talking about it awkward for anyone who isn't already employed by Foreign Affairs.

The most exciting thing to happen here conspiracy-wise was the new 100$ bill with the little transparent window.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
signature:
"Short of absolute freedom your vision of social utopia is another's vision of a fascist state." ~Vixen~
I love your sig.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Im an Aussie but live in Malaysia

Id post a map with both places pointed out but havent figured out how to post pics yet.
For those who dont know Australia is the really big land mass far to the left and a bit down from the west of America and Malaysia is the bit that sticks out from the bottom of Asia, kinda looks like Asia did a poo

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I'd love to see Malaysia, to post picks, go to tools, ATS uploads, click the upload bar that's on the left hand side of the screen. then it will appear uploaded, click the pick, which will take you to a new tab, get the code down the bottom that says use in post, and copy and paste it to your post

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel
I'm in Ottawa. I keep tabs on how geopolitics changes Canadians attitudes and suddenly I realize Canadians don't even have any attitude about it, which makes talking about it awkward for anyone who isn't already employed by Foreign Affairs.

The most exciting thing to happen here conspiracy-wise was the new 100$ bill with the little transparent window.
That transparent thing is also on the new 50 bills.

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Im an Aussie but live in Malaysia

Id post a map with both places pointed out but havent figured out how to post pics yet.
For those who dont know Australia is the really big land mass far to the left and a bit down from the west of America and Malaysia is the bit that sticks out from the bottom of Asia, kinda looks like Asia did a poo
I'd put my fist through my face if anyone here didn't know where at least Australia was on a map.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Born in Banbury, Oxfordshire./basically the baddest ghetto this side of LA

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What a great thread. I'll give you a motorcycle tour, via helmet cam, starting in Dahlonega, the little town down the mountain, up to my even smaller town Suches. No, it's not me on the bike, though I own a few of them, and have ridden all these roads many a time.....The rider is entering Suches at about the 7 min mark. Enjoy...

Des

edit on 3-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Thanks to those posting vids an being creative

Ill enjoy watching

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmurThat transparent thing is also on the new 50 bills.

What's the difference in diameter between a collar for a polar bear and the size of Robert Borden's mustache?

One is bigger.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Sachyriel because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2012 by Sachyriel because: I'm working on this joke give it some time.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I have already given waaay too much information about
myself here.I also have a tendency to tick others off,so...
I will admit to living in ohio,U.S.A.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Sinny

I have already given waaay too much information about
myself here.I also have a tendency to tick others off,so...
I will admit to living in ohio,U.S.A.

That's why I have guns.....

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

So which ABC outfit are ya with???

2nd..................................

top topics

join