It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Mind control Technique?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Can you prove to me that mind control drugs aren't being put into people's books? You see, it's possible that TPTB are putting massive amounts of mind control drugs in our books and in our money, so that when you touch it, the drug will be transferred into your bloodstream through touch.

So if I were, I wouldn't be touching any paper from now on.

At least not without gloves of some sort.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
First book will be the bible millions-billions gone with that one.

Besides I don't read books anymore most of the books these days can't hold my interest long enough to get drugged in the first place.

I don't write letters. the list can go on but in the end something is going to get us

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Can you prove to me that mind control drugs aren't being put into people's books? You see, it's possible that TPTB are putting massive amounts of mind control drugs in our books and in our money, so that when you touch it, the drug will be transferred into your bloodstream through touch.

So if I were, I wouldn't be touching any paper from now on.

At least not without gloves of some sort.

Can you prove that they are???
Didnt think so! What a strange post.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What a bad time to be a banker then huh?

The guy was right about it being the bible, that would be the best choice.

Other than that you already touch stripper bung hole, drugs, and god knows what else.. so having it on the money would wear off after time

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shinzaun

Can you prove that they aren't?

Didn't think so.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So A Brave New World be by Aldous Huxley, and anyone who touches the book doesn't know they're being dosed. Makes me want it actually, to read Aldous Huxley and be brainwashed using Soma the drug; muscles relax, your mind wanders and the greatest euphoria you can even imagine today isn't so unlike the gramme holidaze.

I think under the illusion that drugs can be used to control someone without suggestion is kinda absurd. Mind controlling drugs are currently at the 'suggestive' phase I believe, they lull a humans mind into being able to speak the truths of the questions you'll ask or answer to new masters of their own mind.

Drugs are used in mind control techniques to wear down a subjects ability to fight the control wielded. Drugs are not a blowtorch to weld a mastery of another persons mind, drugs are more like a bubblegum you can tell them to cut out of their own hair, but if you shove them into their mouths you'll have to tell them to chew and blow a bubble to pop it in their face.

If they refuse the drugs influence you have to use other methods, usually MICE methods of espionage to get them to co-operate.

Some people have only a single price, but they are too brave to compromise for their own good. Perhaps it is foolish to let yourself only have a single price when faced with death or despair many people will choose despair and try to cope.

After being broken of your own volition it's like a person whos been through a traumatic event, the term mind rape is dirty but as far as I know when someone doesn't want to be broken and you need them to bend over backwards...

I know too much of mind control, my only tactic is if you tell me I'm wrong I can only insist you have the wrong one.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Can you prove to me that mind control drugs aren't being put into people's books?

Sure I can! Just look at the population of this planet. Do you see control? I certainly don't. I see chaos.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have suspected that they put something in magazines due to the smell and the felling I get when I am looking threw one. I know receipts are covered in a chemical that is known to causes cancer with little exposer. I would not doubt dangerous chemicals in the money as well. As far as "mind control" drugs.... not to sure. They put drugs in the water to make you more docile so I would not be surprised if it was on the money but I do not think its plausible.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Can you prove to me that mind control drugs aren't being put into people's books?

Sure I can! Just look at the population of this planet. Do you see control? I certainly don't. I see chaos.

See ya,
Milt

Really? Its controlled chaos. Have you ever watched TV?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Its controlled chaos.

How the hell does that oxymoron make sense, or even make a valid point? I reckon you consider it a "truthful lie".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

it isn't impossible, though the chemicals in processed foods are possibly more of a culprit.

we don't drink tap water, in a any form, for at least 10 years, and when I have unintentionally consumed some which has happened a few times, I felt physically sick, lightheaded and 'contaminated'.

perhaps you could try abstaining from consuming tap water and see if this has any affect on your behaviour.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Start small, think big, plan long term.

edit on 3-4-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Star small, think big, plan long term.

Star real, think real, plan realistically.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hmmm.. must be a shill for the NWO in our midst.

They're everywhere I tell you!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

The burden of proof is on you. It's you're theory.

With regards to your idea:

Is it possible? Yes. Is it probable? No.

Why isn't it probable? Because drugs are an ineffective way to control a population. This is because a drugs effect is highly variable due to a number of factors unique to the individual taking the drug. For instance, brain chemistry, metabolism and possible acquired resistance to various components within the drug. These are the same reasons that some medications will work for some people and not for others. It is also the reason why drugs come with a data sheet listing known side-effects.

The only truly effective way to control a persons mind, is to influence how it develops in the first place. You do that through education.
edit on 3-4-2012 by FanarFanar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Hmmm.. must be a shill for the NWO in our midst.

That didn't take long. By your example, a shill must be anyone that disagrees with any of your silly notions. For that reason, I will gladly, and proudly, accept your title of "Shill". Thank you.

See ya,
Milt

new topics

top topics

join