It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008 presidential race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008 presidential race

It looks like that Indiana investigation has bloomed.

Fake signatures, fake petitions.

Fake everything.

Makes people wonder Why in the first place,
they even had to fake the names to get Obama and Hillary on the ballot ??

Published April 03, 2012
| FoxNews.com

Felony charges related to election fraud have touched the 2008 race for the highest office in the land.

Prosecutors in South Bend, Ind., filed charges Monday against four St. Joseph County Democratic officials and deputies as part of a multiple-felony case involving the alleged forging of Democratic presidential primary petitions in the 2008 election, which put then-candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the Indiana ballot.

The officials are accused of taking part in a scheme to fake signatures and names on the primary petitions needed to run for president. Court papers say the plan was hatched by local Democratic Party officials inside the local party headquarters....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It only took 4 years to research 1200 forged Democrat signatures? That works for me.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
4 years too late. Damage has been done. How about they prosecute the current frauds screwing with THIS election?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"Fraud" and "Obama" are synonymous.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

2nd.

yeah i guess it was fraud when he made sure vets get better health care, or helping vets get housing allowences or helping kids of vets with educational funding, or helping vets get prioritized jobs preference

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
yeah i guess it was fraud when he made sure vets get better health care, or helping vets get housing allowences or helping kids of vets with educational funding, or helping vets get prioritized jobs preference

Yeah, because it's simply NOT TRUE! I'm a Veteran, and everything you're spewing is a lie.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Maybe you haven't benefited directly but others have!

GW Bush was just as synonymous with the word "fraud". Remember Florida in 2000 and Iowa in 2004?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
if this is true, as a person who voted for Obama, i hope these people are prosecuted...we can't have this from either side of the political spectrum. however, with FOX NEWS, using the term "fair and balanced" in practically every intro to their coverage, i'm SHOCKED that they didn't "balance" this out with any mention of republican voter fraud. apparently there is absolutely none of that right?.....right?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

2nd.

Um, Jimmy... perhaps it's is time to pry your head from your keister and come up for air. NONE of those things has occurred. What HAS occurred is vote fraud and is something that Democrats have hung their hat on for decades. Intelligent people don't vote themselves into government slavery. Only liberals and progressives do that and their are a very slim minority - thank God! That is why they have to lie, cheat and steal to get elected.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yeah, because it's simply NOT TRUE! I'm a Veteran, and everything you're spewing is a lie.

www.militaryspot.com...
www.lasvegassun.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

i guess these are all lies...right?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

2nd.

Um, Jimmy... perhaps it's is time to pry your head from your keister and come up for air. NONE of those things has occurred. What HAS occurred is vote fraud and is something that Democrats have hung their hat on for decades. Intelligent people don't vote themselves into government slavery. Only liberals and progressives do that and their are a very slim minority - thank God! That is why they have to lie, cheat and steal to get elected.

"none of these things have occured"....so...apparently this is a fake news story
www.military.com...

this is the "military .com website...you dont' believe this? well even with my "head up my keister" as you put it....i actually BELIEVE THIS HAS HAPPENED....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yes, it's a lie. He may have signed in a silly law that has absolutely NO meaning, but it hasn't helped. Unemployment for veterans is WAY ABOVE the national average.

www.bls.gov...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There is nothing fake about this topic

As a Hoosier Obama was not put on the ballot legally which means he was not elected legally which means he can't be re-elected.

Zeig heil for the supporters of the Fraud in chief.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Plenty of election fraud in Wisconsin too. Ask Scott Walker why he hired 2 criminal attorneys or why numerous people surrounding him have been arrested.
edit on 3-4-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join