It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~UPDATED~ALWAYS open for research project proposals and volunteers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just another reminder, for all members nw and older. That the Research Forum is always looking for potential projects and scholars. These doors are open, removed from the hinges is more like it, as is my open door policy.

For what is it worth, I know many of you out there have great ideas on material that could be open for study, and this is my way of saying, bring it on.

Don't be shy, this is ATS after all and if it can't be accepted here with an open mind, then it where else will it be.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As soon as I am done with my current project, I'd like to start a research project on Joseph Atwill's Caesar's Messiah. I'd like to give any willing participants as much advance notice as possible because obtaining a copy of the book is necessary to investigate his research. If anyone is interested, please send me a u2u. I should be starting it in about a month or so (at the latest).

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I would like to entertain a thought here. I would like to conduct a research project that involves exposing medical/health misinformation in the media, government and schools. Major points of emphasis will be media bias, nutritional misinformation, incidence and cause of chronic disease and aging, and whether or not the US Government and/or corporate interests have an influence on the former.

Anyone interested?

-Dev

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just wanted to note that am interested in being involved in researching again, so if anyone needs additional hands in their research projects or want to kick around some ideas to start a new project off feel free to U2U me.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hey everyone I'm back after a few year hiatus so if theres any new projects going on or want to start a new one I'm game feel free to U2U me.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by TevashSzat]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hey everyone first post here, just wanted to say that I'm ready to help out with any new projects + ones already on the go if needed. Send me a U2U, I may not be able to reply until the 2nd September.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I would really like to do a project in relation to Mars and Egypt and ancient civilizations. I have always had feelings about Mars and Egypt and would like to put together a research project on it. If anyone is interested let me know. I have been thinking about this for a while and I am ready now that I have the time.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
OK I've had an idea for a project. It would involve researching into the BNP (British National Party) to attempt to find out their political position + roots + examples of media bias against them.

Many people seem to dismiss the BNP offhand as racist Nazis/right wing nut jobs. I'd like to compile a definitive dossier on them.

Give me a u2u if your interested.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
For every ones information, this research forum is reserved for scholars but is not exclusive, any one can join.

Members are welcome to join the forum, and I encourage all who have the time to do so, to do such.

Please feel free to u2u myself and or a "project leader" or any "Scholar" to see about becomeing a scholar.

This forum is dedicated to subject matter specific posts and replies. It is exclusively an "on topic" only section within ATS. Therefore it is regulated and held to a higher standard of co operativeness not seen in the general forums.

Any one who has a serious desire and time to participate in continual and on going research for collaborative study, is more than welcome to apply via U2U to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I am posting to tell anyone that would like me to help with any of their projects to let me know. History, science, philosophy, and language are areas that I have studied a good bit.

Just let me know if you want my assistance.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just wanted to say again in case anyone missed it. I am free and willing to help anyone with a research project that would like me to.

I see that most of the projects haven't had anything new added in about a month. If any working on these projects have become busy with "life" I am more than willing to continue in whatever aspect of the research it was.

Just let me know which facet it was and which project and I will do my best to add to it.

Send me a u2u if I can help.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Looking to set up a research project into AAT (Ancient Astronaut Theory), so if anyone wants to join, let me know.

Peace..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Bump as I still need some people who would be interested (I have around 2/3 so far).

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I am looking for any willing participants, scholar or not to join in a project based on this thread.
Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This has been an interesting thread to say the least. I am looking for researchers to help dissect the 80+ audio files, and further research about Peter D. Beter.

For those who have not been involved in the thread, please read thoroughly through before deciding to participate. There are many opinions about this particular subject. It will also take some time, so please if your interested U2U me. I am in need of maybe 5+ people. I have 2 so far.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I too, am very interested in Dr. Peter Beter who I now view as the patron saint of American conspiracy theorists. The massive amount of material he presented needs to be dissected, analyzed and verified.
I have no doubt of his existence as a historical personage and it seems that great lengths have been gone through to alter and erase the record. That amount of attention tells me he was on to some very important things. I would also like to contact Kandinsky about this project and NRE has told me Frater210 is also interested.

Forgot to add that I just purchased a copy of a magazine called Combat Ready that has an article by Dr. Beter about the MX missile program. Will notify when received.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I just got the Combat Ready magazine and am very happy to say that Dr. Beter did indeed exist. This could be a lengthy project since he released tapes over an 8 year period along with his book Conspiracy against the Dollar and other writings.
Having never worked on such a project before I'm hoping others will be able to form a plan of attack..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Let me know if there is any thing I can help you with.

Projects durations are of no matter, the activity and member interest is what make these projects so awesome.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Just to be clear - do we no longer need the scholar tags to participate?

ATA

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Some interesting Ideas being generated here, and I have read through, if I can assist anyone re my expertise that you can find upon bulla and rose and snakes the thread is verging with much wisdom and input coming from others in support of my endeavors, its a hard slog to get across the threshold of understanding and requires much research delectation to your thread, and as I first quoted it is becoming on of ATS most formidable source of data within the realms Of Quantum Geophysics and Quantum Atomic optics that is no being placed back into the hands of the populous and there understanding and learning of same

If you give the populous the means to learn, and put it in language they can understand, they will follow your efforts

Thank you ATS for providing the forum, for this to happen

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Due to wanting to do a research thread concerning my older thread about Peter Beter, the thread can be read here www.abovetopsecret.com... I am looking for 1-2 more volunteers for this project. There already 2 members on board.

Before I submit the request I would like to hear from other members that may be interested on taking on a very valuable and yes, difficult part of research as this is lengthy, but will be divided so not to put any pressure on anyone.

If interested please be familiar with his work and possibly know what you would like to research, even though 2 parts are already taken, I will get deeper into that with the 2 that are chosen.

If you would like to familiar yourself with my work, and my research you can see at the above link and also the second part of that thread which can be read here.

The Most Important Conspiracy Theorists Of Our Time. Found To Be Real!!(VIDEO!)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you, NRE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join