It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now James Murdoch steps down as chairman of BSkyB as well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Now James Murdoch steps down as chairman of BSkyB as well
James Murdoch says in resignation letter he did not want to become a 'lightning rod' for BSkyB
But he will remain on the board at broadcaster as non-executive director

Mr Murdoch, 39, stood down as chief-executive of News International just weeks ago in the wake of the phone hacking scandal
Labour MP Chris Bryant: 'James Murdoch is running away with his tail between his legs'

Deputy chairman Nick Ferguson will take over at BSkyB
Ed Miliband said Mr Murdoch did the 'right thing' by resigning

Rupert Murdoch faces calls to stand down as chairman of News Corp

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Just read this and thought of ATS.
Make of it what you will but another major player is stepping down for no apparent reason other than the lame one presented by the MSM.

Not saying that Ben Fulford is the second coming but I also am not ignorant enough to just dismiss his claims because my ego will not allow me to change what I think I already know. This is interesting to me and I hope it will be to you as well.

Link

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

The phone hacking scandal has been a massive issue in the UK - certainly nothing trivial or "lame".

Whilst I would imagine that its quite commonplace in the trade, they got caught out on James Murdoch's watch.

The entire affair has been handled quite poorly on the part of News International generally as well as by the Murdochs, so this news comes as no surprise.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I hope this does not come arcoss as of topic but the picture in that article is a perfect example of two guys sucking up to their boss.

Sun Article Link

The only time they step down is when a better opportunity comes around, rebrand and come back stronger.
edit on 3-4-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join