It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slideshow Of 100 Images Of UFO Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I came across a slideshow of 100 images of UFO pictures complete with closeups from around the world.

Some photos appear to be very old in black and white so I know they would be hard to fake. Other pictures are very detailed and sharp which make the object in question too fantastical to be real. You be the judge.

At any rate, enjoy.

www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

(sorry for just a link. I have a hard time embedding)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
Some photos appear to be very old in black and white so I know they would be hard to fake.

Be careful...

(1) Just because a photo is in black and white doesn't rule out the possibility it was created in Photoshop yesterday or a few years ago. It is easy to create images in black and white in Photoshop. I recognise one of the photos at your link as being a fairly recent fabrication, created by superimposing a picture of a prop from a television show onto an old photo.

(2) Even if the photo is fairly old, it was possible (indeed, fairly easy) to hoax alien/ufo photos before Photoshop was available. There are numerous techniques that were used to hoax photos prior to CGI making it much quicker and easier.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
thanks OP..

bookmarked for later view from home and high

in the meantime i stopped at this..

?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
many of them i assume are objects thrown in the air and few of them are bugs ..whilst some of them are indeed interesting

i will post my fav later

P.S. Only for the record..ur title says 100 whilst the video is 85 XD
edit on 3-4-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks for the info Isaac. I didn't realize old black and white photos were easily manipulated.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Yes, I noticed that too and hestitated on what to post. Even though there are supposedly only 85 pictures, there are 100 images so I stuck with that number.

Thanks for letting me clarify.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

tried to zoom in..it looks a cow

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

hmmm, interesting. Seems kind of artifical with the shineyness of the gold. Possibly a balloon?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

holey cow! I missed that. Ummm, hmmmm.........

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Aliens must like Burgers to.

here is the video..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Thanks for embedding me!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Nice photo, ...considering there is No such thing as brunchillii N Australia.

There is however, a cattle station called "Brunchilly" in the Northern Territory.
To believe the photo, surely the person could get the location correct?
Even the slightest mistake, questions the validity of the claim, would it not?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'd say this one is worth more than all those put together. At least it's from a police polaroid taken in front of witnesses by an officer dispatched to the scene in response to numerous calls. If it's hoax, it's one perpetrated by whomever built what you see in photo, not the cop who snapped the picture.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
thanks OP..

bookmarked for later view from home and high

in the meantime i stopped at this..

?

This photo is most likely a fake:

Source

Impossible to find the original source though ("El Disco" that appeared to be a former on-line UFO photo site)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
At 1:17 and 2:46 the images appear to be of the same object, only with sightly different lighting.
Alagamar, Brazil and Armagosa Range, California. I'd like to know more about the two photos. Could of been photoshoped I guess.
TXML
I think photoshop because they are even at the same angle.

edit on 3-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
At 1:17 and 2:46 the images appear to be of the same object, only with sightly different lighting.
Alagamar, Brazil and Armagosa Range, California. I'd like to know more about the two photos.

1- November 26, 2006 - Alagamar, Brazil

Description: Photo taken by Roberto Di Sena, former military.
He described taken the photo anytime between 08h30 and 10h00 a.m. local time, on November 26, 2006, in a location called Alagamar, periphery of the city of Natal, state of Rio Grande no Norte, Brazil.
Di Sena did not observe anything unusual in the sky and took several pictures at random, deleting a few later. Fortunately, he did not delete this one. The camera used was a Pentax Optio 60 6.0 megapixels.
Further comments from A.J. Gevaerd (Brazilian UFO researcher): "Brazilian UFO expert engineer Claudeir Covo has analyzed the first photo (not the second one) and concluded that the object is something in the air, but not as small as a hubcap. I first suspected of a copy & paste procedure from other (legitimate)UFO photo to one recently shot. That was not the case. We are still going on in the investigation..."

Original source (in Portuguese): Objeto voa sobre casas de Ponta Negra, em Natal (ufo.com.br)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2- July 6, 1996 - Armagosa range, California

1996 - California - Photo taken on July 6, 1996, on the Armagosa range by Jim W. No more information is available at this time

Original source: Ufocasebook: the best UFO pictures ever taken

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust
I thank you kindly for the links and pics, friend. I appreciate you!!

the object is something in the air, but not as small as a hubcap. I first suspected of a copy & paste procedure from other (legitimate)UFO photo to one recently shot. That was not the case. We are still going on in the investigation..."

Well their goes my bright idea.....
I compared the two photos and the objects do resemble each other but the angles aren't quite the same.
My conclusion:
The two photos COULD BE of the same object or same type of object, only taken at different times and locations.

TXML

top topics

join