It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigating Clintonville, WI.... the real reason the G-8 Summit was moved from Chicago?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
On March 19, 2012 the City of Clintonville, Wisconsin, USA experienced the beginning of one week of a swarm of small earthquakes. For four days the community was unable to determine the cause of the loud booming, rattling, explosion type noises being heard and felt in a large part of the City.

On Thursday, March 22 the United States Geological Survey was able to confirm that Clintonville experienced an earthquake on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 12:16 a.m. This earthquake registered 1.5 on the earthquake magnitude scale.

There is evidence that there were other small earthquakes but the epicenter and magnitude cannot be determined. The City is continuing to learn more about this geological phenomenon.

Okay so who's tired of me posting about this?

Here is a link to my first thread on this I don't want to repost too much information.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then of course there is the story of the tiles popping off of the floor in Watertown, WI. (straight south of Clintonville.)

One the other members posted this video of strange sounds in Chicago, IL.

Yesterday I discovered this video posted on youtube from Monee, IL. (just south of Chicago.)

So we know the G-8 Summit was pulled from Chicago.
articles.chicagotribune.com... therings-mayor-rahm-emanuel-today

I think something is going to happen in Chicago or they are concerned that something will happen in Chicago or surronding area.

The NATO summit is May 20-21 in Chicago I think I'll be following this story at least until then.

I just noticed this but look at the dates!!!!

Earthquake in Clintonville March 20, 2012 at 12:16 a.m.
Nato summit Chicago May 20, 2012.

edit on 3-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Rahm was put in Chicago for a purpose. Also Daily would never give up being mayor (very odd). And Oprah moved out of town pretty fast knowing Chicago is not the place to be.

You're not the only one who thinks it's Chicago:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
To answer your only question. Me. But hey, I dont own the servers that get wasted.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Thanks....It's getting spooky out there.
I'm glad I'm in Phoenix.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Chicago here and yeah strange stuff a foot, the other day in Elmhurst 5 black helecopters flew over and looked like they were heading towards Chicago.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Its a possibility thats crossed more than a few minds since the announcement.......
But...................what do you think theyll be able to create in the way of disaster??
Volcanics? maybe?
The set up seems more volcanic than earthquake.....with the sulfur smells being reported etc....perhaps they are gonna blow some magma chamber under Ilinois?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Its a possibility thats crossed more than a few minds since the announcement.......
But...................what do you think theyll be able to create in the way of disaster??
Volcanics? maybe?
The set up seems more volcanic than earthquake.....with the sulfur smells being reported etc....perhaps they are gonna blow some magma chamber under Ilinois?

I don't know what "they" are doing. Maybe nothing. Maybe it's what they know that they aren't sharing with "us".

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

edit on 3-4-2012 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join