It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your 4D World Has Arrived. [WRC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It was a frigid November morning in the southern Michigan woods. The hunter was stealthily crouched in his tree stand watching the herd of deer come in his direction. The sun had just arrived over the eastern horizon and began to fill the woods with light and shadows. The cold damp air turned to fog as the suns rays shone through with a brilliant glow. The monster buck with the group is now in range. The hunter has found his trophy. The hunter slowly raises his bow and brings it to full draw. He is on his target and he can feel his heart about to beat out of his chest with excitement over the coming shot. All of the sudden he is overcome with massive vibration throughout his body. His arms begin to shake and the arrow is released into the sky. The vibration carries on for short few minutes but then disappears as quickly as it began. The hunter sits back, takes a deep breath and is suddenly flooded with overwhelming feelings of joy and happiness. It is almost euphoric in nature. He spends the rest of the day sitting in the woods reveling in the beauty of the life forms around him. He feels at one with every living thing that he sees. An unspoken bond now exists among the hunter and the world around him.

On this same November morning, a six person ice core drilling team in Antarctica finds themselves eating breakfast and preparing for a long day in the drill chamber. They are excited to be back for the season and are anxious to drill as many samples as possible this tour. As they are putting on their cold weather gear in preparation for their long day, They all began to feel vibrations throughout their bodies. They also began to hear a loud buzzing in their ears. The buzzing and vibrating lasts for a short few minutes but dissipates as quickly as it began. After their thoughts cleared the scientists looked around at one another and were instantly hit with strong feelings of happiness and peace. They walked outside and immediately were drawn to the sky. There was a purple haze dancing in the sky in the same manner as the Auroras dance. They could immediately feel a connection to this and all other objects around them. They could especially feel a closer bond among them all.

While the hunter and the scientists were having their worlds shaken by strange occurrences, the rest of the world was experiencing the smaller events. Troops of all the nations militaries immediately dropped their weapons and cried out, "We the brave, the warriors of our time, will war no more" Fighter pilots landed their planes, and Naval captains docked their warships. This marked an end to conflict, and began the road to peace.

Sick children and ill adults instantly overcame their ailments. Hospitals cleared out due to no intakes of new patients. Language barriers instantly broke away and all humans could speak their native language and others would hear it in their own. Communications began to flow like the Niagara around the world. Governments around the globe immediately relinquish reserves of food, medical supplies, and other necessary resources and have them distributed world wide to the poor and the hungry.

Religions were immediately abandoned as every human now felt the real bond to the creator and understood this force required no worship. This immediately began to bring the humans together to begin to repair the damage that has been done for thousands of years.

It is now one week since the initial burst of enlightenment has arrived. Humans worldwide are now starting to understand that yes, something great is happening, but are still clueless and afraid of what may be to come. They know that they're new found connection is a sign of benevolent things to come but the fear that has been instilled in them is hard to let go. They constantly are looking to the sky hoping to find answers.

Eight days after the initial burst of energy at 0333 universal earth time, every human began to hear in message in their heads.

"Do not fear for I am here to lead the human race to a new dimensional plane and guide you all to a new golden age. My name is Plakovio, I am a fourth dimensional being from the Pleiades Star Cluster. I am seven feet tall with brilliant shining blond hair and large Indigo colored eyes. I do resemble your human form with those exceptions. I am a great ancestor of your race and we have been watching you for thousands of years now. We have intervened on many occasions to save your race from anhilation. We recently disabled all space based weapons, as well as nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons. They are all useless now. The warheads have been rendered safe and will not leak deadly radiation. All chemical compounds in the chemical weapons were rendered safe and pose no danger. Bio-weapons are now useless because we have killed every virus on the planet that is detrimental to the human race."

"For many eons we did not know if your race would make to this pivotal point and be able to ascend to the next dimensional level. I am here to tell you that you all have passed the test. You will all be ascending into the fourth dimension on December 21st of this year. The feelings you all have taken notice to over the previous days are the beginning of much greater things to come. It was your sign to prepare for the download and upgrade of a lifetime. You all are about to take a quantum leap in evolution on the winter solstice."

"On this day, the Earth will be filled with benevolent light. You will all instantaneously reach a fourth dimensional plane together and the Earth will rejoice beneath your feat. The Earth is evolving every bit as much as you are and will only intensify in beauty at the moment of the shift. No one is going to die. Everyone age 30 or older will immediately be transformed back into their thirty year old body. Anyone younger will continue to age until their body reaches the age of thirty. There will be no more death for humans as it does not exist in the fourth dimension. You cannot be killed. If wounded you will heal instantly, and you will never fall ill to bacteria or disease."

"You will immediately notice that you have abilities that most once believed to be science fiction. Telepathy will become the new form of human communication. It will also allow you to communicate with any living organism in the universe. You will be able to exit your body and conduct astral travel with your soul. Nowhere will be off limits within the fourth dimension. You will no longer need to eat to sustain your human bodies. You will be able to draw your energy from the astral plane just as the energy devices do. Life creation will no longer require sexual intercourse. Love alone will be enough to manifest a child for a new soul to come to Earth. You will have access to the records of the universe and will remember all of your previous lives since the moment you left the source. You will be able to look into anothers eyes and read their story. No secrets will ever be kept again."

"until the fatefull day arrives I leave you with promise. Promise of a new age that will see the human race become more powerfull than any one of you could have ever imagined. Promise that peace will be the way of the human race from here on out. I look forward to meeting you all and sharing your beautiful new world with you. Until then I leave you in peace and tranquility.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Great Read Brother, I got a warm and fuzzy
If only it was that simple to rid this world of the division we have and show every human that we are all one. S&F

Semper Fidelis

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
Great Read Brother, I got a warm and fuzzy
If only it was that simple to rid this world of the division we have and show every human that we are all one. S&F

Semper Fidelis

Yeah, if its really this easy, the Pleadian does not need to specifically say it height though

[sigh] back to reality.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

well written piece. If only this would happen. I dont even mind if we dont get the special powers. Nature usually does prove to be stranger than fiction. sandf

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

BEAUTIFUL!! I can feel the Peace! It has been so long ago that I had forgotten. The Telepathic link has calmed down here in NC..Thank God..it has been active for 5 years and 7 months..I felt like my brain had been hyjacked...things are getting better. I wish you happiness my friend!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Beautiful story. I hope it comes true.

To be honest, if December 21st comes and goes with nothing happening, I will be quite disappointed!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ut oh. Tenacity is your forte, and I'm in trouble this month. Good writing. SnF.

top topics

join