It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Ed Dames was right about the Killshot and one of the last events being a Nuclear event

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Wow.... I think if YOU think just a little longer you can come up with AT LEAST 6 more?

I could not have laid it all out there like that....you have a way with words.

Seriously though... if we sit and ponder for a while we could come up with so much more.

It makes me even question myself sometimes in regards to what I read....like laughing literally out loud sometimes and wonder if I'm living in the twilight zone with some having this huge plot to keep secrets from me and not just that but life altering secrets!!!! It's crazy... more and more people are waking up though. It's happening.

There is proof in experience that many can indeed alter their consciousness and see possibilities in the future. Key word being possibilities. I am not sure about Ed Dames, he seems sincere but I don't know him so I can't say what kind of person he truly is in his heart. I don't think he would lie about something so serious as that. It leaked out because it was supposed to.. I think.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

I guess I didnt really say what I meant clearly....I have that problem

I just meant there are secrets we dont know about, its like we are trying to save ourselves with only half the information...the normal (non elites)people seem to be at a disadvantage, that's why I came to ATS...to kick ideas around and see what others had to say about supposed secrets. I hope we all have luck with this!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I just watched the kill shot video again and he says exactly- "the use of a nuclear weapon on the Korean penisula by the north koreans"

I found this article last night and it really stood out to me.

New satellite images of North Korea rocket preparations emerge

I don't really have a concrete opinion on whether or not he is "correct" but I do agree that the "evidence" or "coincidences" is way too much to simply ignore.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
My buddy has a track-hoe and he will dig out my hillside for 600 bucks..my neighbor a bricklayer will wall it in with concrete blocks for another 1200.To form,cap and surround on 3 sides with concrete will run me about a 1000.a door and finish the one open outside wall will put it around 3000 total. I've got that in the bank and it's happening if a nuke goes off in Korea.
Everyone needs a plan

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

it must be admitted that "The Government" has a history of inefficiency, waste,
lack of foresight, and recklessness. Not to mention failures in communication, national security,
and a weakness to the influence of "Special Interests".

Excellent summation, but, if I may politely add, you forgot selfishness, psychopathic behavior, and megalomaniac tendencies.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

it must be admitted that "The Government" has a history of inefficiency, waste,
lack of foresight, and recklessness. Not to mention failures in communication, national security,
and a weakness to the influence of "Special Interests".

Excellent summation, but, if I may politely add, you forgot selfishness, psychopathic behavior, and megalomaniac tendencies.
especially with what's in Washington now

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
My buddy has a track-hoe and he will dig out my hillside for 600 bucks..my neighbor a bricklayer will wall it in with concrete blocks for another 1200.To form,cap and surround on 3 sides with concrete will run me about a 1000.a door and finish the one open outside wall will put it around 3000 total. I've got that in the bank and it's happening if a nuke goes off in Korea.
Everyone needs a plan

The things is....for me....

I have no idea which theory to prepare for..... so I look at it like this.

I will not prepare for my death if it should come...not like that anyway. I welcome it when the time is right for me to go back home. If I am around to experience what befalls on Earth then I want front row!!!

I could build a bunker and still get fried or sucked away into the depths of it. I don't think there is a way to hide from such an event you are clueless to. If I knew for sure there would be a really bad tornado then I would go underground but the thing is ...no one knows for sure what may go down.

I do believe the Sun may deliver us a wave of energy but I want this energy... I want it so I may have the opportunity to have the veil lifted and truly be able to see without limitations.

I don't know the future but I am excited about it. I have hope!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Ok go for it and luck to you...I have two kids under 12..Dads have responsibilities

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Don't fear, MamaJ. There's nothing to worry about.

I have also chosen not to prepare and I'm quite content with my decision. I'm not physically equipped to survive after the SHTF and I wouldn't want to slow anyone down who is capable of surviving. It's really the best thing I can do for those around me. Sacrifice myself for the many (or few).

Regardless, I'd rather be swept into the afterlife by Mother Nature than by other means that I'm sure have been pondered time and time again on ATS. Just use your imagination.

So, don't worry about what might happen. You'll know where you belong and what's best when the time comes.

(This is another reason why I hate it when people scream 'Fearmongerer!". If you fear death, that's your problem. I'm just talking about how it might come about for some of us.)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
civilians are the last to know, but the first to get the missile barrage.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If I had access to such information I wouldn't be charging $$$ for a set of DVDs, I would give them for free and if I was short on money I would ask for donations. It's just a scam...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Excellent post OP! I have had a horrible feeling that TPTB will let loose the nukes of war in a last-ditch effort to try and be emperor of the planet.

I put a thread out in dreams and predictions a few months ago ("If you're having dreams about nukes I want to know about it") and got quite a few responses from people who are having nuclear disaster dreams. I personally feel that people are tapping into a greater consciousness and are able to access it while in REM sleep.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is the possibility that people are just dealing with their fears while dreaming, but many of us feel that something life-changing is coming and cannot shake this feeling. Yeah, I got some flak for that thread, but my gut feelings are never wrong. Whatever comes, we'll just have to deal with it, but I plan on surviving if such a scenario were to happen. People in Hiroshima and Nagasaki did it, so can I.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Newflash

The world will end but the chances are none of us will ever live to see the end of it.

People have been screaming the sky is falling long before print and other modern media came in to existence.

One day they will be right but not today or tomorrow or any time soon.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Ok go for it and luck to you...I have two kids under 12..Dads have responsibilities

Ha! Oh my.... what was this for? Are ya scared or something? And....if so.....WHY?

I have three kids of my own. I had three step children and one passed in 99 after a five yr struggle with Leukemia. You want to talk back and forth about living nightmares? Fear? I am done with fear.... it has no place in my heart. Don't let it get to you either.

Believe me.... we all go through a lot of bs in our lifetime BUT the good news is....it gets better. I never once said I believed we were all going to die. If you want to prepare a big fat bunker.... do it. I am not stopping you I was merely pointing out what my plans are....which is notta. Nothing.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I totally agree with you and yeah, no fear here. I want to share a story with you. Its personal and I hope you don't mind.... if you do... sorry.

In May 2010 we had a huge flood in and around Nashville, Tennessee. My boyfriend at the time, Danny Tomlinson was missing. The family and a few friends and I began looking for him and combed every inch of the river and land near by. We looked for him for 8 months. The story was all over the news including CNN.

Guess how he was found?

A local psychic found him as soon as she started down the river in a boat.

I have been into the paranormal and theology research all of my adult life (40) and I am amazed and frankly in awe of the life we have been given. Because of the deaths close to me I have a different outlook on life than most I would say. In a blink of an eye this life I have will transform into another and another.... Im not worried and my hope is no one be in fear of death no matter how it comes.

I am not wishing for anyone to die nor am I saying not to take it lightly...Im just saying that for me.... I will not fear and no preparing is needed.

Is Ed Dames correct? I have no idea BUT I am in now way going to lose sleep over it or worry.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I agree with the idea that if what this guy says is true, why in the world is he charging money for it? Is that not completely evil, to withhold information from people who cannot buy it, even though it could potentially save their lives since they would know what is to come? Exactly why this is a scam in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Newflash

The world will end but the chances are none of us will ever live to see the end of it.

People have been screaming the sky is falling long before print and other modern media came in to existence.

One day they will be right but not today or tomorrow or any time soon.

Newsflash: Humans have only been capable of destroying our species for about 60 years. Human ego goes a long way when you have a button you can mash that can kill millions. Just because people talk about the sky falling and it never comes to pass, doesn't mean it can't. There's nothing wrong with accepting the reality that in current day Earth, we have the power to destroy the planet. There's enough nukes in the world right now to wipe us ALL out, a few times over. To think they'll never ever be used is crazy. It's just a matter of time, everyone has a breaking point.
edit on 3-4-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

reply to post by MamaJ

Ha! Oh my.... what was this for? Are ya scared or something? And....if so.....WHY?

I have three kids of my own. I had three step children and one passed in 99 after a five yr struggle with Leukemia. You want to talk back and forth about living nightmares? Fear? I am done with fear.... it has no place in my heart. Don't let it get to you either.

Believe me.... we all go through a lot of bs in our lifetime BUT the good news is....it gets better. I never once said I believed we were all going to die. If you want to prepare a big fat bunker.... do it. I am not stopping you I was merely pointing out what my plans are....which is notta. Nothing.
Uhhhhh. Ok.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

I know there are ADM's (Atomic Demolition Mines) on the border to destroy Avenues of approach in the event of an invasion. Because of all the rice paddies and the roads are all mined, the only easy way to attack is to wait until the ground freezes over. Then the tanks can travel down through the frozen rice paddies. These ADM's takes that out of the equation. This is why we always have war games with a couple of Aircraft Carriers off the coast in the winter in Korea. This enables us to have substantial resources close at hand in the event they are needed.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Really? My post is going to be defending Ed Dames? Thanks.
Ed has and I think still does give out free DVD's to the Coast to Coast listeners.
He gives out his information to anyone who will listen.
He charges for his "remote viewing" "instruction" videos and the classes he teaches.
He has stated that he is done teaching "holding paid seminars" ( I think he has one left) He is going
back to the Ukraine I think and focusing on his family stuff. (maybe getting ready for shtf time)

His gimmick is good enough that nobody can just lump him in with the regular tonic salesmen and carnival clowns.
His biggest mistake, in my opinion, is when he tries to pin a date on events. He even says that they don't have that ability but people keep asking him anyway, and his ego gets sucked in to provide what the people are asking for.

Some of the things that make him credible from a psychological perspective....He doesn't latch on to the highest probability event to claim it's coming. For instance...He said the Mandrin (sp??) Kansas area quake...He said that is the next earthquake in the World that will have the "Human" casualties that will be no fewer than the big Japan quake and tsunami last year......( so help me god people, read what I just wrote, I don't want to have to correct someone when they say he didn't predict that quake or that quake or this quake....THE NEXT HUMAN toll to rival Japan's quake, he said will be the Madrid fault (sp again)

He doesn't see an asteroid in our lifetimes.......he said NK using nuke in anger...not Iran or Israel...he also said these are not predictions that can be altered, they have happened already...your standard charlatan isn't going to box himself in like that....yes, the wiggle room is not being able to "see the dates"...how convenient.

Anyway, the take away people should have regarding Ed Dames is...(and many of you are keen to it already)
is that if some space vehicle needs to land because of a meteor storm....then invest 2hrs learning about anything else he is saying and learn where the "sanctuary" areas are....do a little mind exercise of how you might want to avoid the Mad Max type scenario...and then follow the news regarding North Korea....I wish all the crack-pots were this easy to manage...my brain can't hold all of the doomsday theories, and it doesn't help when the zealots keep changing the parameters.........I mean Planet X is dead right? The Mayan calender issue we can put to bed, and of course 12/21/2012....

I call dibs on the following thread title that I will start on 12/22/2012...."ATS membership drops by 20% due to 12/21 being just another day"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join