It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Soon: North American Union

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So I had a though earlier today and I later found some irony to go with it. I thought "it sure has been a long time since I heard anything about the North American Union. Did that agenda go away or has it been playing out behind the scenes? It hasn't been covered by the MSM for an awfully long time."

Moments later after having this thought. Obama was on TV with the President of Mexico and PM Steven Harper of Canada.

The topics, gun control and trade. Easing restrictions on the border etc.

www.theglobeandmail.com... %20RSS%2FAtom&utm_source=World&utm_content=2389511

Guess I answered my own question.

The North American Union or also referred to as NAFTA has not gone away, it is a subject that has been dropped by the MSM and quietly being discussed behind the scenes and now back in public.

www.examiner.com...
www.thenewamerican.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
NAFTA is not the North American Union.

I do believe we will have a North American Union sometime in the future, but I don't believe it is anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
dude, the second i watched the live feed and they said Harper and Calderon i thought the exact same thing. The speech they made went nowhwere but pointed a tighter relationship ...as a canadian I STRONGLY oppose this idea and i believe i should be careful because there gonna pass our info more freely
haha seriously guys just come out and say it already

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

When was the last time you have seen all three of those guys on stage together? And strengthening NAFTA is a move in that direction? Read between the lines mate. America wants to crash the economy and build a new one with a stronger currency and now is the time while the EURO is failing , because they know its reallly weak. Period

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Just put together a bon vayage thread. Going back to work the iron again on the international freeway down there in Texas. So the union is very much alive.
SnF
edit on 2-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
our 3 defense ministers just met for the first time ever like a week ago, they reiterated they will be working across the board from police to military with more fluidity to track down cartels and all that. in other words, NAU as planned.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

International Freeway huh? In El Paso, right there next to Ciudad Juarez, dubbed one of the most violent cities in the world, if not the most violent.

Well good luck to you friend. I hope you will be armed, it is a different environment that close to the border.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Not likely to happen anytime soon Mexico is not stable enough for such a thing and Canada you still need a passport to visit.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by randyvs

International Freeway huh? In El Paso, right there next to Ciudad Juarez, dubbed one of the most violent cities in the world, if not the most violent.

Well good luck to you friend. I hope you will be armed, it is a different environment that close to the border.

You think I'm afraid ? Just because I'm leaving the safety of my home in Apple Valley Ca. To go to a place I've never been before ? A place not only filled with every kind of human vermin anyone could imagine, but also a place where the ground we're breaking slithers with poisonous snakes and crawls with deadly scorpions ? A place where the temperatures soar to unbelievable hieghts. My fellow member you are talking to a man who has
mocked dangers of every kind. Sneered in the face of death !

I'm petrified.

edit on 2-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hahaha777

When was the last time you have seen all three of those guys on stage together? And strengthening NAFTA is a move in that direction? Read between the lines mate. America wants to crash the economy and build a new one with a stronger currency and now is the time while the EURO is failing , because they know its reallly weak. Period

I'm pretty sure they meet at least once a year...if not multiple times a year.

Seriously...this isn't a scary thing...this is a good thing that they talk to each other.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
North American Union would have a big friendly face to Mercosur, I wonder if they'll reignite the central American republics from Venezuela to Guatemala and down to Ecuador to be Gran Columbia 2.0 so Brazil and Argentina don't have too much on their plate when consolidating their rule over S. America. Since only the French and the English are the nuclear powers with their thumbs on the scale, it's not as they withdraw their forces that Brazil and Argentina find a timetable for imposing their nuclear policy.

The important thing to remember about this is that South Africa disarmed itself, Brazil and Argentina can be trustworthy to the point of Canada tossing India nuclear knowledge and telling them to keep it to themselves.

What to do with the Caribbean, a question that remains one thing of a silent Epilogue to the matter; If North America is known as Turtle Island, then surely the head is seeking Antarctica, not slowly turning to bite the Giant Pacific Trash Vortex (gross!) and as the plates shift on this globe maybe we have a better chance to stand united.

If Canada's new dollar denominations have security features unknown in bills before, one of the most important one is the small window of an imaginary hole in the maple leaves. If there are three holes to a single coin do you still trust it? Since South Africa has three capitals, the same could be an example for how we want to follow this path.

I can only see this happening if they give up all revanchist claims against each other anyways. Meixco has the most on the USA, Canada wants Alaska and the US nods politely to wanting more port cities on the PAcific coast. If the Baja Peninsula and Alaska Panhandle remain too close but only so different it would hurt all three countries, but a wave of new settlers only to toss down a hat of old tricks? If the Amero was the only currency trusted in the entire world, what does that do to the Euro? Forces their hand really, for the Munroe Doctrine to be complete the NAU would have to be polite so much about French Guiana and Suriname we'd have to table fairly about Falklands and Guyana to Mercosur; that's not our table anyways, we won't flip it like it's worth a quarter for the two cents of democracy. Besides, Canada likes Denmark, we can share Hans Island with them and Iceland's just teasing about joining the new Canadian dollars because they feel we'd be a secure bet as well.

But if NAU and Mercosur work together to help the East Caribbean Dollar and successfully help that region, who would stop them in promoting the East African Community? China I suppose, who wants the power of the Yen with the spread of the Rupee? Since India's in a closer position to work with the EAC and China wants the Spread of the Rupee and the Power of the Yen no reason to shut the door on a Rising Sun or turn wayward from a Smiling Buddha.

If the Euro can help with sending AID to Africa with less of a border to be sneaky on, then so can the people in the Americas, when ASEAN gets ready to be their own currency union it shouldn't shake too many shores as the world implodes the nations in a reasonable order.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No reason to be afraid. I just hope you are smart and stay armed.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

The ironworkers across america are pretty badass. I may not be able to afford a sidearm right off, but I'm sure to be in good company. i'm related to the crane driver and he runs the show pretty much except for the connectors.
I'm confident it won't be much different on the Trans America.
bump

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No worries, Texas is a great place to go if you want to acquire arms, just ask Eric Holder!

But it may require some good research and shopping before making a purchase. Check out some of the gun shows and pawn shops sometimes sell new and used at a decent price.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
yep same here, as soon as I seen those three on TV I remembered watching some conspiracy documentary thinking, no way that won't happen lol, boy was I wrong. I couldn't remember what they called it until I found this thread, the north american union, this is the start of it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'd be fine with a North American Union. The United States and Canada already share a defense sphere and the US, Canada, and Mexico share an economic sphere.

Assuming a North American Union wouldn't just be an economic and defense merger (along with free travel) and it becomes a federalized union then the United States would obviously be the superior influence.

The US has a population of 314,000,000 while Canada and Mexico combined only has a population of 148,000,000. As well the US has 50 states (hopefully 51 soon, come on Puerto Rico) while combined Canada and Mexico only have 44 states/territories/provinces.

So that means the majority of both Senators and Representatives would be coming from the the United States.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Actually, this is the first time in almost two years that the three leaders have gotten together for a meeting. They've all been really busy you know.

Harper sat down with Obama and Mexican President Felipe Calderon for their first such meeting in almost two years

Read it on Global News: Global News | Harper gets interest but no formal invite to Pacific Rim trade group

www.globalnews.ca...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Relations between Canada and the US have gotten a little "chilly" lately, and this last meeting just made that worse.

Plus, listening to CNN after the meeting, they were sounding very sarcastic about Canada selling oil to China, and our gift of Panda Bears.

They don't seem to realize that China and Canada have had good relations for years now. I don't think the US likes that, they like to portray China as an enemy. They're our second largest trading partner, and much of our immigration.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

oh good an other head stuck in sand, no i do not see smoke so there is no fire right? wrong the smell alone should tell you, and NAFTA has a big smell to it, you can lead a horse to water but be darn if you can make him drink it , now call it cool aid and see how fast it is gone

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I have been hearing about this for years and wondering if I will ever see it in my lifetime.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join