It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Supposed Nibiru Sighting...From Kentucky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I have a question. I know literally nothing about photography; how is it that an optical illusion cast by a lens or pane of glass can appear to be obscured by clouds? I'm looking specifically at the second photograph in the link provided; the two objects both appear to be behind cloud cover.

I know this is just an illusion, and once again, I know nothing about photography, but it seems like the illusory object would be in front of the clouds.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Malfeitor

The illusion is due to a small unobscured part of the Sun being visible through a hole in the clouds.

Check out the photos of the atmospheric optics site of a partial eclipse at sunset/sunrise for a really odd look.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
How is the top right of "Nibiru" in front of the branches? This alone tells me it's either a reflection, an illusion or just badly photoshopped.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Posts like this are utterly ridiculous.
Ask yourself if you have ever at any point in your life seen 2 suns in the sky . Try using a little logic before posting such nonsense.

The image was probably achieved in one of two ways . It was either shot from behind a window , or the camera had a UV type filter attached ( it screws onto the lens of DSLR camera's ) , which would cause a reflection onto the lens.

Enough already

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Atmospheric events are much more common than people think. This morning I was treated to some very pretty iridescent clouds.

Here is a photo of the atmospheric effect.
atoptics.co.uk...

Keep your eyes open and look for interesting effects that occur around you.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Surprising how a$5.98 replacement glass for a welders helmet can reveal just one sun...come people think responsible

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mfeely180uk
How is the top right of "Nibiru" in front of the branches? This alone tells me it's either a reflection, an illusion or just badly photoshopped.

I was going to point that out, I see someone beat me to it. Good catch.
api.ning.com/files/XXtJGA4hom0NjAkUsthtIhpKhmOfN88S9HPWN3wAqfmyXYk9CKogcs1jhUHHTKBCAFyoRuPEq7A8gVfiA*81wQtwaVKCltjl/Melissapic.JPG
Just don't tell the ning people, they'll ban you if you do.
edit on 4-4-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
niburu sightings from jersey taken 1st may 2012 and 2nd may 2012 at 8am

getting closer and bigger guys......... get ready

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mpdirect

Nice try but no...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

There is a triple sun photo taken in Mongolia at the sight you referred us to. It's near the bottom of the first page

atoptics.co.uk...
edit on 5-5-2012 by azureskys because: added more

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Next time place the sun both left and then right of center in the viewfinder in multiple pictures.
You will find that Nibiru will have jumped from side to side.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

There is a triple sun photo taken in Mongolia at the sight you referred us to. It's near the bottom of the first page

Can you provide a link to the page in question? I am wondering which atmospheric phenomena you are referring to.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I especially liked the fact that the lens flares appear over the house. Great way to show how fake these photos are.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This photograph was taken by me so maybe I can help with a few questions. First, this photo has not been shopped in any way. I don't know anything about how to do that & I actually deleted quite a few of these pictures thinking there was something wrong with my camera. I did not take them through glass, I did open the window to take the photos. At the time I knew nothing about Planet X or Nibiru. I had just gone down the Chemtrail worm hole however, & was thinking this was possible due to all the reflective garbage they are spraying in our skies! I think Planet X is possible, but just don't know & don't think it would be this large if it even was visible. Anyway, I don't know what caused it but I got a lot of these pics none the less & am flattered they have stirred up so much debate
I haven't gotten any more pics like this since but have gotten some other strange things. All I know for sure is there are lots of strange things going on & they are definitely spraying us like crazy! Stay safe everyone!
edit on 12-5-2016 by mbdeaton because: Typo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join