It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever sensed when someone was coming?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I can't wiggle my ears, but yes, with those I've formed a bond with, closeness.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers
reply to post by eyesontheskies

The same way you would sense humans would be the same to sense nonhuman or ghosts as well. The body doesn't tell the difference in that respect. The difference between them is left up to your mind to cypher the plausible information that may be setting it off leading to your understanding of what type of presence your sensing.

Yeah sometimes i will just be at home by myself watching tv and i will get the same feelings that i do when there is a human presence, only the scary part is that there is nobody there but me.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I have that same feeling, every day for several times. Same as you.. and I dont have to be able to see or hear person to know that is comming to me. I can feel it only if its comming right to me(the same room, or same place)
I started to listen that feeling about 1 month ago and I have better and better perception, for example I know when someone important is coming, or someone with the intent, or just a friend ... Several times I was with a dog next to him and I felt that someone comes before him.I can not control it, it just happens every day. The more you pay attention to it, the feeling is stronger and more intense, I know, even if someone goes near me. Usually I know when someone is coming a minute or two before they come to me.I was looking for someone who has the same sense, this is all new to me, and I'm glad I'm not the only one. pls stay in touch

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Cavtrooper7 mentioned speaking to a vet that spoke of turning off vibes, which I admit I got a laugh out of. I developed that skill when I was a child(hide and seek champion oh yeah!). I used to constantly practice on my dogs and family and if I do say so myself I was pretty darn good at it.

I usually if not always sense when anyone/ anything enters a room that I currently occupy. I have seen shadow people my whole life and on a few occurrences fully apparition ghosts. I can also always feel when I am being looked at and even at times thought of. I have several times felt like someone was thinking of me and called them moments before they were about to call me. Pretty cool when that happens.

Also, I sense people and immediately have a like or dislike towards them. Over the years I have learned to fully trust these feelings. The most recently was when a man came to my home who is a relative of a family friend. I had an instant dislike towards him and felt that he was in no way to be trusted. Turns out he is a pedophile, time served, and I have two children. Now honestly, what are the chances of that?

Someone also asked if anyone could sense when people are leaving. I have a friend that committed suicide and I knew he was definitely on his way out. I spoke to others and nobody seemed to sense anything. Time passed and so did he. I do not believe I am physic, but I have several experiences that would prove otherwise. I can not even count the number of times I was about to out with friends and suddenly feel compelled not to go with them. More often than not, something bad usually takes place within the group of people I was about to join. Thank goodness for trusting my gut.

P.S. My ears do not wiggle on command. Besides, I imagine it would look a little funny if they did.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesontheskies

Originally posted by BooKrackers

The same way you would sense humans would be the same to sense nonhuman or ghosts as well. The body doesn't tell the difference in that respect. The difference between them is left up to your mind to cypher the plausible information that may be setting it off leading to your understanding of what type of presence your sensing.

Yeah sometimes i will just be at home by myself watching tv and i will get the same feelings that i do when there is a human presence, only the scary part is that there is nobody there but me.

So would you say instead of feeling someone else.. your feeling yourself???
... maybe like astral projection, and then feeling your own presence
... maybe have like double sense perception and feel your self coming and going?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I can usually tell by how rapid their breathing is.

...on a less dirty note... yes, I can. I always get this weird feeling right before somebody is about to show up at my place or even phone me. The feeling is SO difficult to put into words. I'm sure most of you know what I mean though. It's like you just somehow know that somebody is going to be contacting you momentarily.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
nothing special guys.

eco-location, even the smallest sound vibrations can tick you off. even if you don't actively perceive that someone is coming. multiple things can give it away like the vibrations through the floor. or small clicks on the inside of the shoe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join