It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What US citizens are ready to round up the traitors?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am sick and tired of being manipulated and taxed, being regulated and relegated, losing inch by inch of basic humanity by the powers that be. You know of who I speak. Our 'elected' officials in all strata's, the rich and powerful, the banks and corporations. I am considering suicide because I am surrounded by apathetic pussies! Let's all whine about how bad things are and not do a damn thing to stop their plundering!
I propose we get together en masse and march to every municipal, state and federal entity and round up those who sell us out constantly. Pull them out of their safe havens and bring them into the streets! Let them defend their actions then string them all up as they deserve. I do not care anymore about worrying if I am singled out as being unAmerican. Pshaw! I don't give a sh*t if they knock at my door because I will shoot first before they kill me! And if I die well then it's all over for me. [Big sigh of relief]
Where are you all? Why isn't anyone willing to truly stick their neck on the block and try to rid the USA and world of this vermin? We the people still have the power if we go as a group. There are more, way more of us them them. But sadly too many are apathetic sheep who will lie down before they try to make this a better world. Harden the f*#k up! I will do it! But one man alone is nothing! You all know the truth but your too self satisfied sitting behind your keyboards. Selfish pricks! Any parents have kids? Well you are disgraceful for letting the world get out of control. You realize what your baby will have when they become an adult? HELL!
Your own inactivity is conducive to allowing the traitors to keep their game alive. Quit whining and get out in the streets and take back what is yours! I'm with you but again by myself I am nothing more than a pathetic human who is mad as hell and can do nothing singly.
Speak loudly and carry a big stick! Stick it to the elected officials! Stick it to the banks! Stick it to the corporations! Live life like it matters and not some damn game of monopoly! You all make me sick!
edit on 4/2/2012 by americanbuffalo1 because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The sad part is they want you to kill yourself, because their are plenty of other people that are perfectly willing to take it dry.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

You are absolutely correct with that assessment!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Reason I know this is, now I am a black sheep of my wife's family. I tried to wake them up, even doing it slowly. I felt persecuted like Jesus, except I haven't been sold for money or offed yet.

And they say scientists have an "open" mind, well yeah if it doesn't go against what you are taught.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You can vote out the traitors this November. Please remember this. I for one will not miss Obama or Eric Holder

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by americanbuffalo1

Please do not do anything rash, harsh, or violent against yourself or others. There are other ways to accomplish your goals. Many people are feeling similar to what you are feeling. We have to change things! I agree, but not by the use of force or violence. If we use force/violence, we are no different than them. Your rhetoric and call for violence is exactly how they want you to act.

Rather than concentrate on the negativity, ask yourself what can i do around me in my immediate circle of acquaintances to help my fellow friend or relative? We have to win this with kindness.

Have you called your sheriff? Asked them how they feel about the criminals they are protecting? In some states you can record the conversation w/o the others consent (single party consent). You can use it as an opportunity to inform them of their oath, and accept it.

Check out the recording with David Wilcox and Drake. Try to be a bit more patient, and see if you notice any more info coming out about resignations and arrest.

When it all comes down to it, you can put the so called state, city, town on notice. Make em prove that you have any allegiance to an unLawful corporation. They can't. Default em. Now you are legally, by their methods, and in honor, no longer bound by their corporate charter.

Please stay positive, we need a good patriot like yourself alive to help inform people the true nature of or society and legal system. WE CAN OVERCOME. LOVE YOUR ENEMY, FORGIVE YOUR ENEMY, FORGIVE YOURSELF, LOVE YOURSELF.

(NONE OF THIS IS LEGAL ADVICE. I AM NOT A LAWYER, and would never claim to be. This is just a laypersons opinion.)

love, light, and blessings to all.
edit on 2-4-2012 by jgarcya because: replaced ? with .

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So the best way to handle an immoral situation is to solve it through immoral means?

Sounds like extremes, to me. Extremists never did get far.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

what aproach or accion you sugest to the problem?if i may ask

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
You can vote out the traitors this November. Please remember this. I for one will not miss Obama or Eric Holder
False hope. Voting is irrelevant for the most part now. The two party system is a sham.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

So the best way to handle an immoral situation is to solve it through immoral means?

Sounds like extremes, to me. Extremists never did get far.
So what do you suggest? Bend over and take it forever?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

That's nice in theory, but you don't get to vote anyone in or out. Believe that, friend.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

I couldn't agree more. Yes I am a registered voter and have been since I was of legal age and have not missed one election but.........

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by americanbuffalo1
I am sick and tired of being manipulated and taxed, being regulated and relegated, losing inch by inch of basic humanity by the powers that be. You know of who I speak. Our 'elected' officials in all strata's, the rich and powerful, the banks and corporations. I am considering suicide because I am surrounded by apathetic pussies! Let's all whine about how bad things are and not do a damn thing to stop their plundering!
I propose we get together en masse and march to every municipal, state and federal entity and round up those who sell us out constantly. Pull them out of their safe havens and bring them into the streets! Let them defend their actions then string them all up as they deserve. I do not care anymore about worrying if I am singled out as being unAmerican. Pshaw! I don't give a sh*t if they knock at my door because I will shoot first before they kill me! And if I die well then it's all over for me. [Big sigh of relief]

edit on 4/2/2012 by americanbuffalo1 because: spelling error

Claiming 9 on the w-4 form Employment tax document would be a great way to show solidarity, would put the squeeze on employers books also making a way bigger statement than Occupy, and it is so easy to do. And one has the be prepared to go all the way with it or pay on April 15th.
edit on 2-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Extremists never did get far.
reply to post by Starchild23

here is another cliche. Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
here is a good quote by Edmond Burke:
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”
over used? I think not.
Burkes quote means one has to take action. You imply to do nothing.
What does that then say about your post?
I can only think you have your own world going when you come home and close your front door on the rest of the world.
Connecting to ATS don't mean Shyte, outside your front door.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

Seriously, you believe this? I have been voting, and it has not helped. Also do you believe either side is on yours?
Wake up!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I'm not sure I understand this. Could you explain how I can claim 9?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by americanbuffalo1

I'm not sure I understand this. Could you explain how I can claim 9?

do you work in the united states, are you employed

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yes I work in the US, legally. Wouldn't doing what your saying raise my expectation of an audit by the IRS?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hello I knew their had to be a kindred spirit on here. I agree with you one hundred percent op, why is nobody willing to fight back. If change is ever going to happen, we have to make it happen. " A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Confucius

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

Well the suicide thing is a bit over the top but the rest rings quite true. Your name is from Dune right? Well I'm ready to go and rattle some cages! Thanks for the comment!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join