It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi

What weeks have you found significant?

There are 6 times periods, and each has its own archetypal theme and symbolism and significant number symbolism. In the current time period, the number 30 is significant. The 30th week.

The 30th week is the week of viability in reference to an unborn child's ability to survive outside the womb (premature birth) or die. So I was looking in the mainstream news for stories about children. I had believed that a certain missing child would be located during this week 30. But it did not happen. Instead we got a story of a child shot dead in Florida..... Trayvon Martin. Dead. That indicates a total lack of viability. Also, during that week 30, we got a story of Jason Russell (KONY 2012 director) going all naked psycho on the sidewalk. To get naked is to ''divest''. See how this works? ~They~ were sending a signal to divest oneself of ones possessions (stocks) due to lack of viability at this time. You have to know the time.

What do you know about that, Pelvi?

Words are powerful. Ideas are powerful. Did you know that Jason Russell co-founded Invisible Children, Inc.? All about trying to stop the kidnapping of young children who are used to fight in a rebel army (male) or to be sold into sexual slavery (female). Bizarre, eh? Not Kony as in Joseph Kony, but KONY.... King Of New York.

Week 30.... pump and dump....

We are currently in the 33rd week. Two trading days left. I feel certain that I can jump the gun and post this today knowing that the week will end down. Don't be fooled by the neo-Communist NASDAQ or the other stock indexes. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is the one to watch.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
33rd week of what? You have me really confused on that part :/

Were only on like the 15th week of the year aren't we?

NOW onto what you said. I can actually see how that makes sense now that you mention it..

Explain to me the cycle of weeks

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Is there any more information that you could post regarding the calendar mentioned?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Satan told me it is the calendar that ends the 33rd trading week right here currently look the Easter bunny!

I said there would be two trading days. I was wrong. The market is closed on Friday.

So I'm a day short and a dollar long.

I actually do expect wholesale slaughter next week and week after and so on.

And fire.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Look at the nice spike in volume at the top. That was Friday, March 16, 2012, Round 6, Week 30.

edit on 6-4-2012 by XXX777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Looking good so far. I can't believe nobody understands. Does anybody understand? Seriously. Doesn't anybody have any idea what is going on in this thread?

I Googled "and then say raaaarrrrrrr" and there were zero results. Until now. That phrase will be anchored right here in this thread; the thread that confuses and confounds the masses. Soon enough "and then say raaaarrrrrrr" will lead various unsuspecting weirdos and oddball cat lovers to this thread.

Perhaps some of them will have one billion dollars.

Perhaps even Hillary Clinton will pop in and ask some questions. I had a dream that Hillary Clinton told me she was worried about my timing. Why, Hillary?!!!! Why are you in my dream?!!!!???????

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
If you keep reading this, then I have to assume you are trading. Are you nervous?

The house plays a wonderful game. They make it very exciting.

Every day, one guy says up, the other guy says down, there is no way of knowing..... or is there? Of course there is!

A few of you were interested. Where did you go?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Lololol you never explained how you determine what week it is ;/ and how to know what each week means.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Friday, April 20th — Hippy Day for some, Nazi Day for others, just another day for most.

Take a look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average weekly chart with inset Dow Futures chart. You can see the Futures contract traders bought up week 35 and closed the gap created between weeks 33 and 34. Stocks closed lower than the closing price of week 30 which I calculated to be the key reversal week. How? Maybe later….

And check out the daily action. There is a serious battle going on between Bulls and Bears. There are probably some Pigs in there somewhere ripping off the flower children. Like wow, man.

So for now, just count along with me. We just finished Round 6, Week 35. There are 5 more to go. Then we should see something interesting in the 40th and final week. I do mean final. After that we start all over again on Round 1, Week 1.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Have you seen this? You seem to like numbers..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
I would really enjoy if you would elaborate more on what you have to say. It's kinda like reading a paragraph of interesting information and being cut off in the middle of it and being left with the
feeling.

So would you please continue with what you had to say.

Because it is obvious from your statement that it wasn't the only thing you wanted to put out there.

So please continue.

Also, ignore the changes in subject by other posters. It is only out of concern with the reality they are being projected with.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Pelvi because: added the also

Hes talking about telepathy. Search my posts to find out more of an explanation.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Out of all the crazy stuff I've read on here, I think YOU, OP, might actually be onto something.

I like the way you communicate, yet I wish you provided moar information.

Surely if you can see and understand this all as well as you say, you must be BANKING!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Zimmerman released on 150k bond. What does this mean?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassiopeia
Have you seen this? You seem to like numbers..

I'm going to check this out when I have the time. Thank you for pointing out the video.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Huh?

Please point me directly to something of interest re: your posts & information.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
Out of all the crazy stuff I've read on here, I think YOU, OP, might actually be onto something.

I like the way you communicate, yet I wish you provided moar information.

Surely if you can see and understand this all as well as you say, you must be BANKING!

Ha!

I run in broke circles. I need to know wealthy people.

I've been studying this for about 12 years. No I do not have money.
I have discovered a money multiplying machine, but it works very slowly (2,3,4 years) and it doesn't really make a whole hill of beans difference when you triple $500 and then pay the taxes.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamaniski
Zimmerman released on 150k bond. What does this mean?

Only drama.

We are about to start the 36th trading week of Round 6.
So far, overnight Dow Futures are down 100. Yippee!!! Good for sellers.

Zimmerman has played out his role already. The ~THEY~ group looks for an appropriate story to run nationwide during the appropriate week. Trayvon dead. Message sent. The rest is only drama and political pandering. THEY have turned the market. The turns last for a while. As little as 9 months. Could be several years. I don't know. I can show you the rationale behind the last 4 major turns since 2002. The top of the pyramid knows. ~They~ know.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This is a slow, building process.
For example, if you have a business that brings you profit each week, or each month, then you do what the signal tells you to do. You buy stocks. Or you sell stocks via shorting against cash (a big boy game) or buying inverse ETF or just stack cash in your bank or try playing gold, etc. It is a process that goes up, up and up for a few years and then down, down and down for a few years. The pivot point is ALWAYS tipped. They want you to know. Who would go against them? Ha ha ha ha!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Huh?

Please point me directly to something of interest re: your posts & information.

You were describing the communication method in your first post except you were being cryptic and all mysterious about people communicating via mind rather than voice. I just called it the more blunt term and didnt try to sound like some wanna be mystical loser. Its quite on topic.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

These encrypted messages are broadcast in the mainstream media. It is not telepathy.

It is a method of collusion via synchronized activity, synchronized on a hidden calendar and initiated by broadcast clues.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join