It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Trayvon and Ron Paul Have In Common

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This preacher, an adamant African-American Ron Paul supporter, gives his perspective on how the MSM is twisting the facts in the Trayvon Martin case as they have in their non-coverage of Ron Paul in order to promote an agenda; that agenda being the disarmament of Americans and implementation of the NDAA should race riots break out.

(He gets into the meat of it at the 1:00 mark.)

Judging by how this issue has divided the ATS community in the past few days, could media manipulation really divide and conquer us? Is the President actively trying to create an atmosphere where riots might break out - he gave his support to the Occupy protestors and claimed that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon - only to use that as an excuse to put his latest EO into effect?

edit on 3/28/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Media manipulation has already divided and conquered us.

Good find, S&F but I have a feeling this thread will just devolve into another mindless argument about the Martin/Zimmerman case.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holodomor
Media manipulation has already divided and conquered us.

Good find, S&F but I have a feeling this thread will just devolve into another mindless argument about the Martin/Zimmerman case.

Maybe TMOT's perspective on that will prevent it.

The way he explains it in the above video, a "three layer cake" of tragedy has occurred here. He lays it out so simply that I can't believe I hadn't heard something similar before. BOTH parties were responsible for the boy's death, and race had nothing to do with it.

I've followed this guy for a while now, and I just love his perspective. He sees things as a human being instead through the hate-tinted glasses of racism. Some might call him an "Uncle Tom," but all I see is an honest man.
edit on 3/28/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
so true! black kids get murdered in america every day...white kids get murdered every day in america. black kids pull a trigger every day in america. white kids pull a trigger every day in america.

whites kill whites...and it's sad. blacks kill blacks...and it's sad. if a white person kills a black person/black person kills a white person...it's racism! what a load of crap!

and on a side note...which parent determines ethnicity in a mixed child? i've seen soooo many people of mixed (half white/half black) call themselves black...whether their mother or father was black. i find it hilarious how people are labeled depending upon the circumstances.

IT'S ALL ABOUT DIVISION! we are all one...skin color is only skin deep! all of our hearts are the same color!

PHUG THE MEDIA!
edit on 3/28/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
so true! black kids get murdered in america every day...white kids get murdered every day in america. black kids pull a trigger every day in america. white kids pull a trigger every day in america.

whites kill whites...and it's sad. blacks kill blacks...and it's sad. if a white person kills a black person/black person kills a white person...it's racism! what a load of crap!

and on a side note...which parent determines ethnicity in a mixed child? i've seen soooo many people of mixed (half white/half black) call themselves black...whether their mother or father was black. i find it hilarious how people are labeled depending upon the circumstances.

IT'S ALL ABOUT DIVISION! we are all one...skin color is only skin deep! all of our hearts are the same color!

PHUG THE MEDIA!
edit on 3/28/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

...and the choir rose and said, "AMEN."

top topics

join