It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third plane freakout incident reported.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

So now someone having a panic attack or attacks someone on a plane is suddenly a conspiracy as well?
These things have always happened from time to time and is nothing new. There are similar stories here in Europe from time to time as well..

I bet if this was on a bus or a train then you would not even raise a brow...

edit on 28-3-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Tony Antolino and Laurie Dhue passengers who where on board.
just watching NBC Today.

How do they know how to talk to the media so well?

She even got to talk over the news anchor.

Its a bit suspect.
edit on 28-3-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

or just a coincidence and nothing to worry about

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Anyone else think that maybe the TSA are doing live action training exercises to gain more even control at airports and such as well as obviously training.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
People - Freak outs happen on planes quite often .. I've seen a few in my time.. even by crew.. it's been going on for YEARS

I remember an incident with a flight attendant several years ago that made headlines, they usually don't make headlines however, at least not on a large scale .. I think what we're seeing here is the fact, especially with the pilot that went nuts recently .. is that news agencies are particularly sensitive to this kind of topic so stories that would normally not float to the top of the mainstream media are now making it ..

Just searching google for crazy passenger on plane yields results going back a couple of years ( just glancing briefly )

It's a pretty common occurring that when something hits the news that people become more sensitive to similar stories.. nothing new, but still seems like it because you probably didn't hear it reported before.. simply consider HOW MANY people fly every day.. now consider the volume of people with mental illness, or who are under extreme stress.. ( a big problem, especially in the USA ) .. it's a recipe for disaster..

edit on 3/28/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Go to news.google.com and search for things like flight attendant breakdown, crazy passenger on plane, pilot rant .. any number of phrases, then use the date range tool on the left to go back to say .. 1990 through 2010 and you'll find pages upon pages worth of stories.. not all are relevant but there are still QUITE a few that made it to the headlines..

Story from 2008: seattletimes.nwsource.com...

DUBLIN, Ireland — An Air Canada co-pilot having a mental breakdown had to be forcibly removed from the cockpit, restrained and sedated, and a flight attendant with flying experience helped the pilot safely make an emergency landing, an Irish investigation concluded Wednesday.

The report by the Irish Air Accident Investigation Unit into an incident in January applauded the decision-making of the pilot and the cockpit skills of the flight attendant, who stepped into the co-pilot's seat for the emergency diversion to Shannon Airport in western Ireland.

People seem to not realize the amount of stress and fatigue that pilots and crew go through .. a majority of pilots are operating on too little sleep and are working for very long hours.. it takes a toll
edit on 3/28/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this happens a lot but with the recent pilot and stewardess freak outs more light will be shed on these events. IMHO

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Perhaps there is something in the air systems that is having psychoactive effects?
Like a mold or something.

I know that at quite a few times in history there were contaminants in both water supply and in grains that caused hallucinations.

Maybe not, just a thought on another possible culprit.
edit on 28-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
does anyone think the timing has anything to do with it? the olympics are coming, people wonder if something will happen, tend to worry more.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by C46driver

Egyptair flt. 990

I had already forgot about this. It seems everyone else has as well! (a flight where the First Officer snapped)

Here's the Wikipedia quote on the passengers on the flight list:

The flight was carrying 203 passengers from seven countries (Canada, Egypt, Germany, Sudan, Syria, United States, and Zimbabwe).[1] Of the total people on board, 100 were American, 89 were Egyptian, 22 were Canadian, and the others were of varying nationalities.[4] Of the passengers, four were non-revenue EgyptAir crew members. Of the passengers, 32 boarded in Los Angeles, while the rest boarded in New York.[5] Many of the passengers were elderly Americans who intended to visit Egypt as tourists.[citation needed] Included in the passenger manifest were over 30 Egyptian military officers; among them were two Brigadiers-Generals, a Colonel, a Major, and four other air force officers. After the crash, newspapers in Cairo were prevented by censors from reporting the officers' presence on the flight.

Makes me want to know who was on these flight's passenger manifests. Who are they trying to kill, or scare?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
Airborn aerosol toxin similar to rabies?

Side effect of X-ray dosage to brain and body from naked scanner?

Strong Telepathic attack?

MK Ultra survivors?

One would need more information on each person who freaked out to draw comparisons and make a valid hypothesis. What do we know so far?

None of the above. I think what we're seeing, both in the planes and with that weird freakout in school the other day of a young black girl threatening to kill everyone, is something Clif High calls Solioonensius (sp?) You can see his blog entry on it here:

www.halfpasthuman.com...

Basically, we're getting bombarded with increasing amounts of solar radiation, and some folks are more sensitive to it than others. Many go into a passive mode when overloaded, and some, as we have seen, get aggressive.

Reavers? Sure hope not!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join