It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 27 - New Financial System Announcement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

The new financial system is online now and abundant financing is either already or soon to be made available, according to dragon family representatives. The final take down of the criminal cabal has also begun in earnest with over 200 senior bankers arrested and 450 resigned last week alone, these sources say.

Japan is also now doing the final paperwork needed to set up an international economic planning agency with an initial funding facility of $10 trillion or about 200 times what the World Bank lends every year, according to Japanese government sources. There will be some sort of announcement about this and other things on Tuesday evening, March 27th, 2012 Japan Standard Time according to illuminati and White Dragon Society sources. The arrest of some very high profile individuals is imminent.

Source

Benjamin Fulford's new blog entry reveals some information about current events and how things are progressing. He keeps saying "announcement" this and "imminent" that, but you can only say that so much before the words grow tiring. I don't know if this announcement will be made by him or somebody else, but with it already being about 5 pm in Japan already, there's less than 7 hours left until this "announcement" is supposed to be made, so it'll probably be up on YouTube in about a day.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Why are we supposed to believe he is spearheading some secret revolution that is secretly jailing banking officials to put in power people that are supposed to make everything right, when... duhn duhn duhh, thousands of crooked bankers are still in power....

Game, set, match.

Sorry Fulford. Keep on the hallucinations. If the voices are real to you, they must be real to everyone else.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
There's no reason to believe these things aren't happening just because it's not on the front page of Wall Street Journal. In fact, it wouldn't be, considering who owns every major media company. I don't know if he should be taken seriously, but we don't know. I hope it's all true; haven't done my research yet, though.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Figzer

Actually, after glancing over his website, I've changed my mind. Who the # charges to look at information like this AND misspells their subscription link. lol

Seriously, though, without ANY sources combined with the fantastical story he's putting up, I can't read it with a straight face.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

why does this seem llike only the tippy top of dee iceBERG to whats really goin down?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figzer
There's no reason to believe these things aren't happening just because it's not on the front page of Wall Street Journal. In fact, it wouldn't be, considering who owns every major media company. I don't know if he should be taken seriously, but we don't know. I hope it's all true; haven't done my research yet, though.

You could look at how some of Fulford's past claims turned out.

And then you can turn to ATS, where members have been posting about some of the same information without the incredulous spin.

GAB1159 Massive bank resignations PART IV.

I do appreciate how GAB1159 is able to post the information and still ask questions while doing so. We are able to look at all that is happening without believing the hidden "dragon family" and its army of "10,000" ninjas aren't behind it all.

ATS 1
Fulford 0

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I can print ten trillion pieces of paper with an arbitrary numerical value on them, and then market financial services with them, too. That doesn't change the fact that they are still meaningless pieces of paper.

This misunderstanding of economic theory tells me: meet the new boss, same as the old boss. And he's applauding it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Well, as of writing it is 17:48 JST.

At least we won't have to wait long?

Much Love!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

Yes, but he claims that 80% of precious metal in the world is in the Eastern part of the world due to the Europeans buying silks and spices back in the day. So this money would actually be backed up by something I assume.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
"Tuesday evening, March 27th, 2012 Japan Standard Time"

That's past already.

People are already going to sleep in Japan now.

And I don't see any announcement...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A self-proclaimed member of the Gnostic Illuminati has come forward. This video was broadcast in the evening on March 27th in Japan:

As the March 31st deadline approaches, there isn't much time left until we should start expecting results. There is no denying the fact that a record amount of bankers have resigned recently. Whether they are surrendering or are rats leaving a sinking ship remains to be seen.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
A self-proclaimed member of the Gnostic Illuminati has come forward. This video was broadcast in the evening on March 27th in Japan:

As the March 31st deadline approaches, there isn't much time left until we should start expecting results. There is no denying the fact that a record amount of bankers have resigned recently. Whether they are surrendering or are rats leaving a sinking ship remains to be seen.

Whaaaat???

This video is a joke, right?

Nobody is supposed to think it's serious, right?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The thing is now if Benjamin Fulford is lying......

Then all of his claims better come to head soon. He keeps talking about how humanity of is on the cusp of freedom and that this month is suppose to be "it". Over the course of his "career of exposure" its followed a "storyline" of invisible forces waging a financial war. Right now he's claiming that The White Dragon Society is extremely close to "victory" and that humanity is going to enter a new age of freedom.

If anything I'll give him until the end of next month to see if things start coming together. If nothing happens then I'll lose all faith in him.

He does have some credibility still with all these banker's resigning in the last month and Timothy Giethner being interrogated. Anonymous has also been very active and they posted videos saying that this is "the beginning of the end".

Part of me hopes everything he's saying is true. Regardless of how unbelievable it is.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree

Part of me hopes everything he's saying is true. Regardless of how unbelievable it is.

i think all it will take for it to be true is for us to believe it. Here is to hoping!

Much Love!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Why does this video remind me of conferences we have in the west where Collier, PC, Dean and the likes speak up about oh so secret stuff that never gets proven one way or another but to themselves ?

Glorifying Poutine...really ??

And this Japanese guy on the right is head of the martial arts societies?????

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

I guess that Snake Oil Salesmanship has no borders.

That video is a joke.

ETA. Come to think of it, Fulford was interviewed by Wilcock wasn't he? All makes sense now.
edit on 27-3-2012 by SonoftheSun because: Meh.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
As long as there will be banks...there will be crooked bankers. that s what I think anyways. They arrested all those...a bunch more reseigned that is awesome. The problem is that they will likely be replaced by others that will do the same.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
After this pathetic video, can we all stop this madness of "arrest of the bankers", "bankers resignations", "end of the financial tyranny", and all this stuff?

After this video, it's obvious that Benjamin Fulford is not serious, and that "lawsuit" is just a bad joke.

Let's stop to pay attention to Fulford's fictional world.

edit on 28-3-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Here is David W. most recent article which came out today.

Link

Even though most of you/us are very skeptical about these guys.... still worth a read.

I also don't get how some of the posters here can't realize that these types of activities would not take place in the public light.

If thousands of people are getting "fleeing" or "resigning" in the elitist world ....then us normal folks are going to have a difficult time trying to "see" what's really happening.

....but even I'll say that at some point it has to give.... and we'll see it manifest in some way to the public
edit on 29-3-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Check this thread, people:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"BRICS Nations Talk Tough to West, Start Rival Development Bank"

join