It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 41: Vegan Banker Gives History Lesson

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The standoff is over as Vegetarians take on the Meat Eaters! If Obama had a son, it might look like Trayvon Martin, the teen who was shot in a gated community of Florida. This thread tells you what the mainstream media doesn’t. Irish journalists leave Bankers speechless as we find out what German and Japanese history books say about Americas. Enjoy the show and give Joe some love with that like button.
www.facebook.com...
www.facebook.com...
twitter.com...#!/ATSRecapBryan

Thread Vegetarians vs. meat-eaters: Standoff is over

Response Member woodwardjnr Response

Response Member Viking9019 Response

Response Member beezzer Response

Thread "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you

Thread Irish Journalist leave Bankers speechless!

Response Member pshea38 Response

Thread What do German and Japanese history books say about America

Response Member smyleegrl Response
edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I dig the (sometimes) witty thread titles. I would certainly like to see a better recap of the recent activity on ATS though. A thread hitting the front page isn't a good enough reason to feature it. Just because a lot of people reply with statements telling the OP that they are obviously a fool doesn't mean that the subject is worthy of being recognized further. Perhaps the site is not at fault, however... Maybe it is the contributors.
That being said, I still miss "The Conspiracy Chicks". I don't think I would mind as much if they sent massive U2U's announcing their "show".
Peace,
Q&A

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Joe, get back on the other side of the camera. Brian, was it something we said? Whatever it was, we take it back!

I didn't care for this recap. Seems like it is turning more into, "here's some threads, go take a look". I think I was enjoying the show a bit more when our host got a little more in depth with the topic or the points hit by members in the threads being recapped.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It's woodwardjnr as in Woodward Junior (youngest member of Woodward clan). Not woodwardJNR,

Just wanted to clear that up

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
its great to see another new ez on the eyes face

but i miss Bryan

and its great u guys do about 4 episodes per week

i think if u could highlight about 10 newsworthy threads per episode briefly, that would be great!

keep it up fellaz!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Confirmed

Bryan is a shape shifter...

....me wonders how fast i could turn this into a full blow psychotic paranoid thread in ats...hmm..need to think about this one.

edit: You mentioned a bet ? , so common spill the beans... was it a blonde, brunette, red haired, common dont be shy, its only me asking and several thousand others who are going to view the thread...

edit on 27-3-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Where have I seen this man before

Well I see a resemblance anyways.

edit on 27-3-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
WTF Brian are you reptilian?!?

I kid, I kid... hehehe

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Any sporter who gets Motorhead to write and perform their entry song is alright in my book.

As for Joe, I was like "Who is this guy and what happened to Bryan???" but he does a nice job nonetheless.
In any case I hope Bryan is OK and not locked in some secret bunker somewhere. Come back soon dude and be well.

Thank you ATS.

ETA No google account here (by design) so I can't "like" you on youtube, only here with stars and flags.
edit on 27/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Alright Brian jokes over....sorry for calling you boring last week...well played sir, well played. now come back.

New guy you did a great job though!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

LOL! Good to see you on the other side of the camera, Joe! I wasn't sure who the person was in the still image of the video when it was posted (though it was the 'vegan banker' mentioned!). What a pleasant surprise that it was you.

Great charisma. Love the fast, energetic pace of these recaps (Bryan's, too). Your intro alone was hysterical. lol Then your review of the topics was very entertaining. Looking forward to more.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Hi Jeff,

I have a question that I have always wanted to ask.

Were the times at Ridgemont High School as fast as they would have us believe?

And what happened, ultimatley, between you and Mr. Hand?

Thanks in advance.

X.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
OK, Bryan, you win! Please come back! Joe, you're an excellent editor, so perhaps you shouldn't quit your day job

It's easy to poke fun, but it's not easy to be cogent, witty and likable all at once. There is a certain amount of skill involved, and Bryan definately has the talent and charisma for the job. In any case, both of you guys do an excellent job, so keep up the good work.

I do think that you tend to cover "popular" threads, and you seem to avoid controversial threads and posts, and I do wish that you'd rethink that. You can still get the point across and also keep it slightly edgy. But, that's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

Hi Jeff,

I have a question that I have always wanted to ask.

Were the times at Ridgemont High School as fast as they would have us believe?

And what happened, ultimatley, between you and Mr. Hand?

Thanks in advance.

X.

Best.... #... Ever...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Can someone tell me where these hosts get there accent because they are awful. sounds like English if there 5th language or something, I couldn't sit through a whole video even if I wanted to.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Well the bet was over some drinks and a life size version of the game connect four! It's a fun game and better than it's cousin, the smaller version

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Nope not locked in a secret bunker....still alive and well! ...and no, this is not an auto-generated response lol

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

haha, I'm awake! no more Mr nice guy eh! j/k

I'm back and ready to roll!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join