It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Paulides Missing 411 ... Disappearances in the national parks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I thought this interview was interesting. I think it´s rather new.

Veritas Radio - David Paulides
a reply to: Missmissie173

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have read all 3 books. Now I came across this video. Even if this is not a bigfoot, something is creeping sneeking towards the woman with the kids. This kinda spooked me.

Just think what might of happened if the kids would of played around those rocks alone for a moment?

Bigfoot By The Lake

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hesse

I dont think that paulides thinks it is bigfoot that makes this strange phenomenon I think he thinks in other places, his idea of absurd control follow a model thats been around before him

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

his idea of absurd control follow a model thats been around before him

Is that anything like an improbability drive?
hitchhikers.wikia.com...

edit on 6/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Hi Hesse:

Thanks for posting both the interview and video...I will watch and listen.

This subject still intrigues me. I heard that there would be books about Texas and Florida, and Pauladies would treat them as individual subjects because there so many cases in these states...maybe we could have him back on ATS if those books are published.

Maybe now that it is early summer and camping season, members will start posting experiences and theories again. Hope so....

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Could you please explain what this model is about? I have never heard about it.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Btw, there´s a new book.

"Missing 411-The Devil's in the Detail interview"

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Wait, another new one, or the global one with the white cover? Because if it's another one, I need to get it. I've already got the Western US, Eastern US and North America-Global volumes.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

That story just gave me chills, usually impossible for me seeing as I am an arrogant, massively built, combat tested Soldier, fear no man attitude.

I once thought that maybe perhaps there were some kind of beings, tall insect like, hiding in plain sight, ala mimic.

Thanks for that story, I really dig it.
--
on a side note, I have purchased davids book, only the western, but soon eastern and the rest later.

after every case, I stop to think on it, trying to portray a picture or sequence of events.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
a reply to: Raxoxane

Okay, I hate multiposting in threads...but I think I've got something relevant to this idea. Check out this video and the associated "Fresno sticks/nightcrawlers" case. The short version is that a security cam on a house in Fresno, California captured footage of...something. Something that looks like a stick insect and walks upright.

edit on th04pm15America/Chicago242014Sundayf by ShadeWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadeWolf

It´s the one with the black cover and it´s brand new.

Missing 411-The Devil’s in the Details

(I don´t know why I can´t link any pictures in my post)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I just listened to this interview yesterday and it´s one of the best. He goes into a little detail about what "could" be responsible.

edit on 17-6-2014 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

And bought, even though USPS shipping is a total ripoff ($24 for the book and $22 to ship it to me? WTF). I'll go through it and see if there's anything good to post once I get it in a few weeks time.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hesse
a reply to: ShadeWolf

Text

The way I interpreted that interview, he allowed for just about any alternative discipline to be involved. UFOs, cryptids, paranormal, dimensional shifts, folklore and even old Nick.
What I did pick up on, was that he pointed out that if these disappearances were indeed abductions, the abducting agent seems to have a 100% success rate; i.e. there are no reports of anything that one could interpret as a failed attempt.
This is one point that makes me question whether there really is an abduction issue, or that these missing people have gone missing by natural causes, so to speak. That any agent can perform a radical/ aggressive operation without leaving traces on the environment completely successfully every time; is something that just doesn't happen in the real world. Even on alien worlds, there must be a Murphy.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EllsworthToohey

Hey interesting opinion!

"there are no reports of anything that one could interpret as a failed attempt."

There are no reports that we have heard about, or can interpret to be a failed attempts.

"without leaving traces on the environment "

David Paulides states in his books and interviews that the SAR teams performing the searches don´t look for any traces that could be evidence of an abduction, they concentrate on finding the missing person. Then there are the FOIA requests that never receive any data. What type of information is the FBI and the NPS withholding?

There is still enough weirdness in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
to the OP

While the author a previous Big Foot Researcher, he never once mentioned bigfoot as the culprit of M411. There's many more strange stuff in the forest and bigfoot is just one of them..

here you can read one of the 'good' ones that 'kidnap' a child in a forest.. and returned him safely tomorrow..

www.fl-wolf-clan.org...

The Nunnehi

The Cherokee believed there was a race of spirits called the Nunnehi. The were only seen when they wanted to be seen, but usually looked like ordinary people when someone did see them. Here are some stories about the Nunnehi.

A 10 or 12 years old boy was playing one day near the river, shooting at a mark with his bow and arrows, until he became tired, and started to build a fish trap in the water. While he was piling up the stones in two long walls a man came and stood on the bank and asked him what he was doing. The boy told him, and the man said, "Well, that's pretty hard work and you ought to rest a while. Come and take a walk up the river."

So the boy went with him up the river until they came to a house, when they went in, and the man's wife and the other people there were very glad to see him, and gave him a fine dinner, and were very kind to him. While they were eating a man that the boy knew very well came in and spoke to him, so that he felt quite at home.

After dinner he played with the other children and slept there that night, and in the morning, after breakfast, the man got ready to take him home. They went down a path that had a cornfield on one side and a peach orchard fenced in on the other, until they came to another trail, and the man said, "Go along this trail across that ridge and you will come to the river road that will bring you straight to your home, and now I'll go back to the house." So the man went back to the house and the boy went on along the trail, but when he had gone a little way he looked back, and there was no cornfield or orchard or fence or house; nothing but trees on the mountain side.

He thought it very strange, but somehow he was not frightened, and went on until he came to the river trail in sight of his home. There were a great many people standing about talking, and when they saw him they ran toward him shouting, "Here he is! He is not drowned or killed in the mountains!"

They told him they had been hunting him ever since yesterday noon, and asked him where he had been. "A man took me over to his house just across the ridge, and I had a fine dinner and a good time with the children," said the boy, "I thought Udsi'skalä here" -- that was the name of the man he had seen at dinner -- "would tell you where I was."

But Udsi'skalä said, "I haven't seen you. I was out all day in my canoe hunting you. It was one of the Nunnehi that made himself look like me."

Then his mother said, "You say you had dinner there?" "Yes, and I had plenty, too," said the boy; but his mother answered, "There is no house there -- only trees and rocks -- but we hear a drum sometimes in the big bald above. The people you saw were the Nunnehi."

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I recall him on Coast he states it happens far too fast and silent to be a bigfoot. It seems to be a "dimensional" thing like the "Triangle".

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'll leave this right here,
for those interested. A chronicled rescue effort as it was happening in Los Padres National
park at DEVILS GATE.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Wow.. these are really creepy stories and I am sure that everybody who read these 411 books will enter the US national parks with some caution.

The thing that most of these disappearances in parks have in common is the lousy help from the federal government. That makes me think they know more about what is going on. Whenever Paulides tries to ask information through official government channels he will meet rediculous obstacles and lawyers. That should be an idication for deliberate obstruction.... that gives the whole matter an unpleasant oder.

I am beginning to think that this has to do with the deal the US government supposed to have made with ET. ET is allowed to snatch humans away for experimenting on in return for technology. I do not know exactly when this deal was made but if I am correct it was when Eisenhouwer was president of the USA.

These parks are perfect locations for such activities...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Having read the Paulides books, a lot of the disappearances seem extremely dubious indeed. Even if it weren't Bigfoot/Aliens/Fairies/Timeslips and were instead a bunch of serial killers, it still deserves investigation. I understand people get lost and injure themselves and die in the wilderness - but there is only so far a human can move in a day (especially if unaccustomed to the terrain) and multiple methods of search have been used. It just leaves me with the sinking feeling that something.... weird is happening.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I forgot to add that Paulides mentioned many of these disappearing people have some kind of illness. That fits perfectly within the theory that ET is snatching these people away for experimenting on or examening them..

I also think that the weird find of clothes being folded nicely at the place these people disappeared or shoes missing... and such is used as an indicator by ET for the government to know it was them... Such crazy and unexplainable evidence/ remains will be a signal for government officials in the know to not to persue the case.

crazy stuff altogether..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join