It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Paulides Missing 411 ... Disappearances in the national parks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

Haha well at this point any idea is good as the next (within reason
) since we have no idea. If it was govt that would explain the FOIA rejections. But then again I dont think any of the people where big foot hunters...alot of them where just hikers and hunters

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

REAL ALIENS TAKEN MISSING PEOPLE FROM NATIONAL PARKS

*Don't Read If Easily Disturbed*

Often taken in groups of 30 PEOPLE at a time!

Their clothes either simply discarded, left folded up on the ground, or clothes stood upright on the floor as if someone had been de-materialised out of them (Star Trek transporter style).

I - neotech1neothink - literally just did a 5 minute of testing with a new technological device which I recently obtained.

For those on ATS whose minds are open to the following RESULTS...

(I - neotech1neothink - have double and triple checked my results which obviously are open to error).

From what I can gather the following points are TRUE about the missing people...

(1) They were taken by REAL ALIENS.
(2) The ALIENS were from another dimension. They were not from Earths (our) dimension.
(3) The ALIENS curiously did NOT want the persons for food.
(4) The ALIENS seemingly wanted the people as ZOO EXHIBITS.

Not only that but...

(5) The Government IS AWARE of the REAL ALIENS that are carrying this out!

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS! - IT'S TIME TO SEND IN THE TROOPS!

This is NOT a windup! There is no way in HELL that I would sully the memory of the MISSING people concerned.

edit on 20-5-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
Doesnt slenderman like to kidnap kids?

OH MY GOD. THIS CAN NOT BE UNTHOUGHT.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I recall this C2C show vividly and think it was one of the best ones. And Dave is going to be back on Coast tonight! So I thought I'd BUMP this thread and maybe we can keep it going.

I hope he has some new information!

Here's Dave on Dreamland. I'm listening to it now. VERY interesting/chilling.

www.coasttocoastam.com...
www.nabigfootsearch.com...

*flagged*

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A few more videos. Here's George Knapp reporting on this story in the first part of the first video. These two are compilations of videos, interviews, etc.:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well, I doubt this was a serial killer, these cases are far to strange for that. Also a gun wouldnt help you with this, its just too stealthy.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
During the interview, Dave mentioned this once case of a man whose remains were found. But it just just the top half of his tibia, and his skin was melted into his jeans. He described it as if the guy had been 'eaten.' Maybe its some crazy ass animalistic animal we haven't yet discovered? This book gave me massive chills up my spine, NEVER going into a national park again.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by siennarose

Glad to hear the book was good. I plan on picking it up when I get some free time. I guess it could be any number of things. I think the biggest problem with all these cases is we have no idea what was feeding on the corpse during or after death. A lot of the clues may be entirely different scavenger animals

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

The thing that creeped me out the most was when Dave mentioned how the Green Berrets were called into the scene when a little boy disappeared. I thought Green Berrets were only called in when it was a matter of national security? So so so so creepy, unfortunately for me my house is about 10 meters away from the back of a national park o.O

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by siennarose

Yea that was certainly weird. Never can be sure if that sort of stuff is true or not. Would certainly make his claims about the park service being so unhelpful and trying to block his attempts though. Very interesting that he was a cop or investigator as well. Gives a certain spin to the way he investigate/writes. I guess it is slightly comforting if the govt is aware and has some measured response to the incident. Guess that eliminates the whole terror of them just running around trying to figure it out.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
there's...
... a maga thread on this already..

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Well you could link to it if you were trying to be helpful.....however when I created the thread months ago I dont believe there was any thread, much less a mega thread. Either way thanks for the info.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Around the 19:45 min mark, David Paulides gives a little update on his missing 411 books on coast to coast am with George Knapp once again.

edit on 6-12-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtic111
It annoyed me, why is David not letting his book be sold internationaly? I offered to pay the extra postage costs.

I was like many people here really in to David's book and presentation on the radio show, but I'm really annoyed about the NABS response, I don't really want it any more.

I looked straight to Amazon. Managed to get both books within days of each other for £32.50. More than I've ever paid for two books, but I was absolutely gripped. Still waiting on the East Coast edition to arrive, but the West got me absolutely hooked. I literally didn't put it down for 36 hours. Read it once, then re-read it all over again!

What I found to be incredibly disturbing was the degree or the level of premeditation involved in some of the cases. It's very clear that almost all of the people who vanish are the victim of a definite and well planned action. Someone or something had to have been watching for a long time, analysing and observing and planning, in order to seemingly pop in the moment a back is turned, and then pop out again.

I'm reserving total judgement until I've finished the second book, but it's all very chilling stuff. Definite recommended read!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
As the above poster did, I will be getting a copy of the first book maybe today or tomorrow.
I am looking forward to reading it.

S&F to the OP for posting this thread...

I have never heard of this topic before yesterday, Having been here for a few years as a member and lurking for at least 3 years previous to joining up, I can't believe this is new to me.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This thread reminded me of this new movie coming out. It's about 3 girls that were living the woods for years and apparently something was taking care of them. Looks really scarey. I don't know if I'll be able to watch it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Also, this thread reminded me of something that happened to my husband in Angelina National Forest a few weeks ago. I didn't want to post it here because it's not similar other than it being in a national forest area, so I made a new thread here.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

Originally posted by Celtic111
It annoyed me, why is David not letting his book be sold internationaly? I offered to pay the extra postage costs.

I was like many people here really in to David's book and presentation on the radio show, but I'm really annoyed about the NABS response, I don't really want it any more.

I looked straight to Amazon. Managed to get both books within days of each other for £32.50. More than I've ever paid for two books, but I was absolutely gripped. Still waiting on the East Coast edition to arrive, but the West got me absolutely hooked. I literally didn't put it down for 36 hours. Read it once, then re-read it all over again!

What I found to be incredibly disturbing was the degree or the level of premeditation involved in some of the cases. It's very clear that almost all of the people who vanish are the victim of a definite and well planned action. Someone or something had to have been watching for a long time, analysing and observing and planning, in order to seemingly pop in the moment a back is turned, and then pop out again.

I'm reserving total judgement until I've finished the second book, but it's all very chilling stuff. Definite recommended read!

Yes I have the same thoughts you have. I bought both books and have read the eastern one and im about halfway through the west. I think these are a must read for ATS people. I don´t know why it seems they are slept on.

I have my theories about what could be going on and I might post some thoughts once I have read both books and done some research of my own.

I just want to bump this thread to get more people to read the books. This is a real mystery I wish more ATS members would get their teeth into!!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Agree.

Dave was on ATS Live. I would love for Nef and the crew, to ask him to come back.

I think it was one of ATS Lives best shows.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ireminisce >> I had one there also! (Angeles National Forest) (I've talked about here on ATS before) I'll go read yours after I post this. I really enjoyed both 411 Missing East and West books. The accounts are really "that' strange! I had to read over a few of them more than once to try and make some sense out of the account (of the missing person). I've Camped in alot of places (before the books came out) but, after reading those tomes, I would have a different take on camping in "some areas, with small kids" etc...

Recently I saw this on David Paulides face book page: "
This incident is very intriguing. Several articles state that the woman was wearing a hat, coat, pants and boots. This article states that she may have got up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. There are many stories I've chronicled where people have disappeared where it appeared they got up in the middle of the night to do something. It seems that three days of searching, one day specifically dedicated to searching a creek drainage is a surprising short SAR. It would also seem likely that if she was wearing a hat and had fallen into the water, they would've found her hat. One thing to remember regarding any incident chronicled in the media, the first news articles about anything are always the most revealing..." source to comment: www.nydailynews.com...

Very strange things happen out there! Watch - out!
edit on 19-1-2013 by RUFFREADY because: jeeze

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join