It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defiance of all Conditioning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Wow that's horrible. Glad you made it through alright. Stick it to the man!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by circlemaker

Lol, I'll not deny that I am anti establishment, but all we really wanted to do was have our son at home in the most natural/relaxing setting possible. We have 2 other children that were delivered at hospital and the experience there was sterile (not as in clean). Everything is kind of out of your hands and you take a back seat position. You are thrown through the revolving doors!

The birth of my son was something else, we both fell into tears and I experienced emotions like never before! Ahhhh I can still feel it now! That feeling will never leave me!

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

if i was an officer i will mean the same thing against u, even if it would be on a superior level of justifications

positive right of free realisation moves has nothing to do with the will of becoming someone or delivering what to become, or meaning one value, by definition it is opposed to right, as right is what is never one while always the relative absolute value constancy existence of any

it is absurd how u keep willing to use jesus image as the perfect son to justify ur hides as existing rights

the reference to perfection is truth freedom so its images cant b but concepts adaptations to objective absolute freedom perspectives of existence reality facts, so the opposite of one

u mean by jesus, ur happiness that evil god could become also an evil right on living true grounds, so u could b sponsord to hide behind what u could get from objective realities while u r all seen from up and objectively constant existing free sense in hiding

the image of the one was brought in truth only bc right exist as there cant b existing but that, it is not a chosen one while it is the fact of truth existence becoming objective reason

u keep willing to mean and to prove that truth is the accessoire and u is the principal, to justify having rights in being free from any obligations except the mild respect to accessoire value of objective facts

ur reasoning is evil so reveal the evil u r

in truth ur unconscious premise is totally evil as not attached to its source at any point

the principal is always truth first in absolute terms, so absolute freedom dimension is wht exist
the accessoire is always intelligence relativity ways, so objective freedom positive rights

when u cant respect else then u cant exist urself so no way of meaning being individual free right out of true existence fact
which prove that u belong to what wont exist so join ur jesus there and get out of existence, it is ur wish anyway which prove how it is a right conclusion in truth

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
accessoire reason is relative existence constancies to absolute freedom existence

when absolute freedom exist then existence is constant

so intelligence truth is the way to stay principal while dealing with accessory life and its relative rights

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Dude, that certainly was a whole lot of non-sense right there! What the flaming hell are you going on about? I couldn't even make out one sentence! Anyone else have a clue what he/she is going on about?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Dude, that certainly was a whole lot of non-sense right there! What the flaming hell are you going on about? I couldn't even make out one sentence! Anyone else have a clue what he/she is going on about?

yea u just confirmd my guess the nonsense hell is ur future right, enjoy it with ur son
why dont u call ur wife here to give us more details about her delivery u know smthg only women talk about

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I don't believe in hell my friend, but what a thing to wish upon someone and a child! You seem like you're pretty deranged to be honest with you!

My partner (we're not married) is tucked up in bed and she doesn't frequent this site... What exactly are you trying to get at? I don't even see what your point is?

For someone that is apparently religious I find your venom to be unacceptable!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You believe in absolute freedom and you also believe in a hell? That is a contradiction. If you have absolute freedom then you shouldn't be punished for doing evil. There are no consequences because there are no rules with absolute freedom.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I don't believe in hell my friend, but what a thing to wish upon someone and a child! You seem like you're pretty deranged to be honest with you!

My partner (we're not married) is tucked up in bed and she doesn't frequent this site... What exactly are you trying to get at? I don't even see what your point is?

For someone that is apparently religious I find your venom to be unacceptable!

then why did u mention hell religious pity deranged urself, as it is ur own will to claim being ur wish
find venom as much as possible since it is what u r looking for while i can assert u that all venom is urs at the end so no need to worry about which to accept or not

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i dont believe that is u not me

absolute freedom as i repeat it constantly is only truth not u nor any individual freedom right

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

yea u just confirmd my guess the nonsense hell is ur future right, enjoy it with ur son
why dont u call ur wife here to give us more details about her delivery u know smthg only women talk about

What the hell..?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

What the hell? Is an EXPRESSION! As shown by newageman as well! It doesn't mean I believe in it! In fact I think the idea of it is a pretty sick one! I still don't have a dafny (wow I must believe in dafny, whatever that is!) what you're on about...

I think I'll just leave you to your derangement.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

The problem is his english language skill level is poor (combined with a snarky attitude), but he is surely aware of this, so you'd think there would be some allowance there, and some understanding, but no, one slight criticism and you're off to hell as far as he's concerned. Even the so-called "devil" can put forth a well presented prosecutorial case against a person!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

He sent me and my child off to hell well before that! I still can't fathom why, are you any the wiser?
Maybe he has something against birth? Or perhaps sex? Maybe we should all be conceived via immaculate conception?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

since flaming hell is just an expression to u then i guess u agree with ur end in truth when end is what expressions mean being

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join