It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartzsite, AZ - Justice is served - Charges dismissed against Foster!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Today, all charges were dropped against former Mayor and current mayoral candidate Ed Foster. This didn't sit too well with Ms. Graft. At 4 pm yesterday, she reportedly told Special Prosecutor Tom Jones that he was fired, but Judge King stated that with a trial date set, only the court could remove an attorney. Undaunted, the town mismanager marched herself right into Foster's final pretrial conference and attempted to pass a note to the court. King was flabergasted and although he would not take exparte in her conspiracy, he would be speaking to her about it. Who wishes they could be a fly on the wall for that spanking?

Source

Well it looks like the Quartzsite, AZ situation is still a smoking keg just getting ready to light up and blow.

When Ed Foster first ran for Mayor of Quartzsite he promised to look into questionable spending and to promote accountability from Town Hall to the residents, venders, and visitors of Quartzsite, Arizona. Little did Mayor Foster know just how many hurdles Town Manager Alex Taft would place in his way with his every legal request made in her unlawful attempts to keep the truth from him and the public! Due to some complaints still being investigated, pending litigations with other court cases being heard before Arizona State and United States Federal Courts, we are not able to show all documents. However, as they become available, we will present them for your review so you can make up your own mind on the merits of each case against the Town of Quartzsite, the Town Council, and Quartzsite Town Staff…

Source

I'm amazed that this town can be held under martial law this long. I wonder if this is the way we will act when martial law is declared across the United States. Could Quartzsite, AZ be just a test-bed to see how American's will react when their constitution is ground under foot and we are placed under house arrest.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

I've been following this since it first started. I don't know why the Town Manager, Town Attorney and Police Chief are not in custody by now. Looks to me like these people are getting really nervous and willing to try any dirty trick they can come up with.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Yes I know. I just found out about this a few days ago and started reading up on it. I found the Quartzsite web sites and went from there.

The Town Attorney told in an interview that he was sick in the head. Had a PTSD and was treating it with meds. I wonder if he is starting to get worried and is trying to cover himself before the SHTF by letting everyone know he is sick.

I would like to see the lot of em in jail for a very long time.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

I think they're just starting to feel the pressure. I'm waiting to see which one will break and squeal like a caught pig.

Any bets on the Town Attorney?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

lol. I'll take that bet.
2nd

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
That's what happens when voters are allowed to
Vote themselves from the treasury via their elected representatives

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
I'm amazed that this town can be held under martial law this long. I wonder if this is the way we will act when martial law is declared across the United States. Could Quartzsite, AZ be just a test-bed to see how American's will react when their constitution is ground under foot and we are placed under house arrest.

Sorta like NDAA. The govt has come out as criminal yet the sheep stay a sleep.

Genocide is next. But of course its happening GMOs Flouride and vaccines. Fukushima too - OMG how stuipid shutting down nuc plants with elevated fuel pools without "re-processing" the "spent fuel". Shutting down a nuc plant turns off the primary power source to the life critical pumps keeping those fuel pools from melting down.

And yea, a shut down nuc plant is in a worse safety situation than one that's operating. Obama has surpassed the fast and furious crimes of Quartzite. But nice to see a thread on it for the sake of waking up a few more sheeple before the FEMA camp guillotines.

new topics

top topics

join