It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I am from Sydney, Australia.

This event occured Wednesday Oct 15th 2008; 8-12pm. After the experience outlined below I researched the date and found out that full alien disclosure was expected by Blossom Goodchild (it was the 14th in America). YouTube her or the 14th and you will be astonished by the volume of media attention and hype placed on this one date.

This is my first post on this website. I guess I'll share my experience in this first post.
I was up for a few days without sleep and one night could "feel" an evil presence. I laid down to go to sleep, when I heard a quick violent ruffling noise from a bunch off newspapers on the end of the bed. I shot up to my feet and was confronted with a face-hugger, those mustard coloured giant spider-like creatures with a long tail (as seen in the movie "Aliens"; please note that I had watched the movie the night before).

It was bobbing (very rapidly) from side-to-side as if it was trying to ascertain depth perception between me and it before what appeared to be its' motive - springing onto me (using its' tail). NB: the original "creative designer" for this creature hints that he was inspired by the occult (wikipedia).

I, too, was mentally doing the same thing and made the first move to grab it (in the hope of splitting its fingers - known in ninjutsu as "breaking the bamboo" - and bashing it against the metal post of the frame of the bed to induce pain and fear). As I darted forward to grab it, hoping it would be in mid-air, it quickly disappeared under the bed with supernormal speed, almost demon-like.
During this moment I was of course terrified despite my unexpected bravado and apparent skill (I do have a green belt in ninjutsu with 2 stripes).

Here is the reality-test/factoids: I heard it before I saw it. It was blurry (I normally wear a hard gas permeable contact lens in one eye) but it was unmistakably akin to the creature from the movies.

Anyway, figuring (subconsciously) that it was bull#, I laid down again to get some shut eye... when I saw a humanoid figure sidling into the room through the door (I was on the second floor of my terrace). The door it entered through led to the rest of my house. The other door, a broken down one, led to the balcony).

This alien was mustard-coloured, without apparel, tall, had a small slit mouth (as seen with Greys), high cheekbones and coarse (possibly dreadlocked) type "hair" slicked up and back, with a seemingly noble presence. It also looked like it could fight if needed to, as it showed no fear. There was also an "aura" of advanced intelligence about it, as if it knew alot about me (Image below).

I shot up again and ran toward this second alien , with my arms ready to grapple/strike. The way I saw things, the being was on my turf without warning or permission.As I approached it, at speed, it either disappeared (hallucination) or used some form of ethereal dimensional transportation. Just as I got near it, it quickly backed up and disappeared into the shadows just outside the door - there was a quiet electrical crackling noise as it did so. Looking back I regret this and have hoped for it to return. (Since this incident I have reunited with my Christian church, Presbyterians, and have relearned to not be so legalistic and more flexible - grace).

While hiding in the closet earlier I had been holding my breath in the hope of remaining as still and quiet as possible and had a sore chest. This, coupled with the fear for my own safety, I went to the hospital which is 10 minutes away. Before entering the hospital, I saw the being again, only this time it was semi-transparent and, again, crackly, 4 stories tall in size and next to the building, holding it from the side, the rest of its' lower body hidden behind it. Now, the street it was on led to the psych hospital behind "him", as if it knew where I was going. Hopefully, this also meant that he forgave me for/understood my inhospitable response.

That's the story.
edit on 23-3-2012 by NinjaSwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well, did you ask to be visited, even subconsciously? Perhaps you had a contract to fulfill a mission, and you just don't remember. You asked to be on this planet, and usually the aliens check up on their brothers and sisters down on this schoolhouse. So, it could be that they were checking on you to make sure you are okay. Time to meditate.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NinjaSwill

I was up for a few days without sleep

Going without sleep can cause vivid hallucinations.
Good story though. I never mind a read like this even though their is no way confirm any of it.
An experience is an experience, either way. Who am I to say anything negative.
TXML

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
Well, did you ask to be visited, even subconsciously? Perhaps you had a contract to fulfill a mission, and you just don't remember. You asked to be on this planet, and usually the aliens check up on their brothers and sisters down on this schoolhouse. So, it could be that they were checking on you to make sure you are okay. Time to meditate.

I was into space. I was into space travel. Greatly. I'm also psionic. That variates. I made the face hugger. The other? Maybe he came to clean up what I made. Or, they sent it to test me.
Also, the aliens left me for dead when the Hive Mind kept me awake for 3 months and 3 weeks 2 years after. So I don't give a[snip]about aliens.
edit on 23-3-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NinjaSwill

That doesn't mean that they don't care about you. It could be a test to see how you are progressing, or it could be something else. Heck, it could even be the government testing you and stuff. More often then not, your instinct is correct. But do note that they cannot harm you in any way without your permission. Good luck, NinjaSwill.

top topics

join