It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking While Black: A License To Kill Young Men Like Trayvon Martin?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

Originally posted by blueorder
reply to post by WozaMeathed

who do you think you are, superman, of course they could, stab, bludgeon, poison, mow down with a car, push in front of a train etc etc etc

Who do i think i am????????? .
Well,, Im not superman, but,,,,,,. im alot tougher than any of you pathetic little men or women hiding behind a gun.
Yeah i could be stabbed, bludgeoned ect, ect. But i can bet you, no one will take me down with their bare hands without me %$#@ing them up.
I get my life threatened everyday while im at work by pathetic little cowards threatening me with weapons.
Never once have they succeded even though i only have my hands to defend myself.
I would like to see these cowards try to harm me without a weapon.

Its way to easy for someone to pull a trigger and end someone's life.
This story by the OP is just another example of a Pathetic little man with no brains and a big gun.

edit on 23-3-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

You know I love when people talk tough or the internet, because 1. its not going to solve anything and honestly you can't prove to us how tough you actually are.

So why do people hide behind a gun too.
That doesn't prove that they are tough either.

Im a US Marine,I know how to use a weapon and also use my barehands to fight and kill if I have to, Im also trainging to become a State Trooper in MA, so I think I can hold my own against almost anyone nor have I ever been afraid of another human. Yea intimidated because they might be a little bigger then me but hey you can't go into a fight afraid you go in confident.

Well we agree on something.

My 2nd question is what job do you do? That you deal with people with weapons daily with your barehands?

Im only a pathetic little security guard/ night club bouncer, im always out numbered and have to deal with drunken idiots with threats and weapons on a daily bases.
All i have is my hands to back me up. So i mighten be as tough as you as your a marine , but i still have to deal with weapons and violence on a daily bases.

Back to the topic, yes this is a tragedy but he (Zimmerman) acted within the law. There is really nothing that can happen to him. The only reason this is still being called a race crime is because now we have Al Sharpton saying things.

The only reason that this is called a race crime is the fact that it IS.
This man followed an unarmed teen because he was black.
This has race crime written all over it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

what a racist world we live in, more whites are killed by blacks yet do we get the headlines

"WALKING WHILE WHITE: A LICENSE TO KILL YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN LIKE (insert numerous names)

Things gonna change
edit on 23-3-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

Let me guess, you frequent stormfront dot org? Because that's the kind of nonsense that they spew over there.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

what a racist world we live in, more whites are killed by blacks yet do we get the headlines

"WALKING WHILE WHITE: A LICENSE TO KILL YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN LIKE (insert numerous names)

Things gonna change

Let me guess, you frequent stormfront dot org? Because that's the kind of nonsense that they spew over there.

Its true though, hate crimes with white victims happen all the time you just never hear about it. If there was a white version of Al Sharpton he would be labeled a racist.
edit on 23-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Neighborhood watch should observe and report. The young trespasser was not threatening to harm anyone so why did the watchman engage? He disobeyed reasonable instructions and now a young man is dead. I say let a jury decide.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Care to provide statistics for your claims?

And I see that you didn't deny being a stormfronter. Good to know that we're wading in sewage on this forum.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You don't know he followed him because he was black, maybe he was acting suspicious. No one will ever know why he actually followed him because the truth is never going to come out in this case. Zimmerman honestly knows better now.

If he did follow him just because he was black Zimmerman will never admit that in open court. Hes just going to say that he was acting suspicious.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

zimmerman called the boy a "coon". You figure it out.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

We know why he followed him as he explains on the 911 call.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I don't know where you live but I'm literally about 15 minutes from Sanford.I was all for charging this guy until the family made it a race issue,like most blacks do.
Nightstalker, I am really disappointed in your comments. In a previous thread about this same topic I pointed out to you what was racist about Zimmerman's comments and intentions and you agreed. Now, you are trumpeting that the family is making this a race issue, like most blacks do. Why are you saying one thing but then changing your whole outlook in another thread???

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Things gonna change

People like you make this site look like it's full of paranoid redneck idiots.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

People like you make this site look like it's full of paranoid redneck idiots.

That's because it is. ATS is going to be labeled an extremist web site eventually with all of these white nationalist goons lurking around here.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I carry a weapon all the time. Yes, it is a firearm. I have been in fights while wearing my firearm and didnt see the need to pull it. Dont generalize all gun owners based on the cowardice and stupidity of a few.And I have yet to shoot somebody(outside of when I was in the Marines) with my firearm. Some people see it as a first response. I see it as a last resort.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
A sorry state of affairs when the "Crime Watch Person" thinking he was the "the lawman of justice in the neighborhood" confronts this person with "BAA Attitude" ! Instead he could have smiled said hello and extended his hand in friendship. This kind of act completely disarms most hostile intent. Instead he does exactly what most ghetto kids in BAA neighborhoods do.......He pulls his hood over his head....(why it was 70 degrees that night)? Pulling your hood over your head says " I don't want you to be able to see who I am". So stupid...it wasn't 40 degrees and cold. That pulling the hood over his head signaled to the "Crime Watch Super Cop" that he's (BAA) is up to no good!!! This isn't his neighborhood, why is he cuttin through and hiding his face?

The child could have given the man his name and a simple explanation.....and invited him to prove his presence.
Instead he gets his attitude into overdrive and possibly pushes the "CrimeWatch" person thinking "I'm not gonna tell whitey nuttin. that mofo" and "whas ju tink yu are man, damn honkey?"

The "CrimeWatch SuperCop with a Gun" is just frustrated with all the "BA men and kids running/cuttin through" the neighborhood. Constant bad manners, cursing, possible break-ins, fear of residents walking in their own neighborhood cause "BA" are walking in groups like a wolf pack. All of these scenarios bring this situation to a boiling point.

Both of these individuals set up this explosive situation! MrSuperCop of the Neighborhood shouldn't have been packin but had a radio instead. The cops are (once again) responding to a constant complainer about those darn BAA cuttin through the neighborhood. The cops are not necessarily gonna dash out their because this has happened ....how many times before....! So the neighborhood "SuperCrimeWatchCop" takes things into his own hands.

Confrontation leads to arguements, which lead to physical contact, which leads to a shooting and the death of a young man who was just "cuttin thru the "wrong neighborhood" cause he didn't live there. He could have gone around to that store, on a different route. Was he free to cut through this neighborhood? Was it a city street or a sidewalk in front of condos/apartments and no street?

So, claims of self defense are offered. Under the new '"Very Good Law" called stand your ground...IS INVOKED.

Now no one is held nor arrested? Had that happened, (held or arrested and investigated) this whole mess would have not be having the impact it's having. Now all the "SuperNAACP" leeches are stomping around Orlando demanding >>>>>"HangWhitey" and forget "Innocent UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" ....they want mob justice.
Of course this become a perfect "photo op" for our BAA POTUS to further his rotten agenda to eliminate all personal firearms privileges.

This will be a mess until someone else gets hurt by all of the vitriolic spews coming from the media and demonstrators who don't have a better thing to do. YUP everyone come on down to O-Lan-doe,march aroound and carry signs, shout "injustice" ..........just don't walk through my neighborhood doing it!!!! I established a Crime Watch system 30+ years ago.....and two doors down, two BAA tried to burgle by forced entry a home occupied by BAA. This neighborhood is mostly crime free. Yet in the middle of the afternoon in bright clear day, these BAA curise up to burgle a home that was thought to be resident free until evening. Nope they walked in on a frightened 14 year old girl doing her homework and playing video games. Had the girl been trained to use a firearm, there would have been two wounded or killed mauraders

This is a very sad situation!
TrustmeI'ma a salesman !

Isn't it just ironic that our POTUS didn't ask or seek to calm the US by reminding everyone that "innocent until proven guilty" is the cornerstone of our Criminal Justice System. This brings to mind another high profile case in Orlando about a "little girl" thrown into a swamp after she supposedly drowns. Innocent until proven guilty.

The right to carry will be attacked again by the liberals, but you won't hear a thing from them demanding that those two mauraders

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Why do you (among others in this thread) consider it ok to complain about crimes against blacks by other races but consider it immoral for people to complain about crimes against whites by other races?
edit on 3/23/2012 by Charmed707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrustMeImaSalesman

This is a very sad situation!
TrustmeI'ma a salesman !

Isn't it just ironic that our POTUS didn't ask or seek to calm the US by reminding everyone that "innocent until proven guilty" is the cornerstone of our Criminal Justice System.

Right you are !

To do one better he said, "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." (- Obama)

Not much room to wiggle there - he means he'd look black. He is basically saying that this is a racial issue.

Way to step up without knowing any facts Barry! Then again – that’s what he does…just like the beer summit thing.

Awesome!

Nothing agitates better than a Maytag Washer - except for Barack Obama....

I am so glad the agitator-in-chief can always find the time and the right words to amplify the racial tension in the country...it’s an art.

Thanks Barry!

edit on 23/3/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
If there was a white version of Al Sharpton he would be labeled a racist.
edit on 23-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

And so he should be.

There's no denying the fact that Sharpton is a racist.

A racist is a person or organisation that makes an issue out of their own or another's race.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Things gonna change

no I don't

do you frequent

www.killwhites.org

do you

DO YOU!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

And I see that you didn't deny being a stormfronter. Good to know that we're wading in sewage on this forum.

Grow a set Mildred

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Grow a set Mildred

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I finally listened to the video tape, and in the beginning when ask by the dispatcher for a identification, he didn't know what race he was, now what?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join