It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theRiverGoddess has passed: former ATS Council Member / FSME

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

theRiverGoddess has passed: former ATS Council Member / FSME

theRiverGoddess has passed.

theRiverGoddess, a long-standing and well-tenured member of the boards over the past near 8yrs, one who has held several 'titles' along the way, throughout ... to include ATS Council Member & Forum Matter Subject Expert [FSME].

She'll certainly be greatly missed by Many

myself incuded

Her 'friends' greatly outnumbered her 'foes'.

Always open to opposing views and opinions despite personal convictions.

Authored Many a lengthy and ongoing thread on the boards ... keenly participating in the same, all the while.

A fine example ...
conscious Oobe....It's Real!! - 135 pages later

... amongst Many others.

There is to be a memorial service at a local park in her hometown tomorrow @ noon.

Obviously, we can't all 'be there'...

though, We Can Be - In Spirit, if you will.

even if it be but a mere thought of condolence made or a candle lit in rememberance of (?)

R.I.P.
theRiverGoddess
Jaymie

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Oh this is sad, i used to love her avatar, used to remind me of when i was pregnant, carrying a big lump around in my stomach (only my lump wasnt the planet earth lol, felt like it tho, when i was pushing my baby out. I didnt know her, but im sure she will be very must missed.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
say it aint so?
I only met her in chat
a fellow boater ( boatress ?)

a wonderfull sense of HaHa

next time I'm out
and watching the sun go down
I'll pour one over the side
for the ride
RIP TRG
edit on 22-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Very sad news and condolensces to her family and friends at this time ... it is members like her that make ATS great she will be missed by many.

Brightest Blessings. Woody

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oh my god. I'm so sorry to hear this.

She was one of my favorite people to talk to regarding OOBE and Lucid Dreaming. What a wonderful person. Its always a shame to hear this news.

I wish her the best in her journey.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

My own interactions were limited to a few PM's over the span I've been on ATS, mostly "hey's", and "how are you's", I'd have liked to get to know her a bit more.

Maybe on the boat ride in the hereafter.

RIP theRiverGoddess.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Oh my godh, this is very sad. Her last thread was in RATS. And was about the Pentagon. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please tell me that she didn't die from a heart attack.
May G_D rest her soul.
My sympathy and condolences to her loved ones.
(stands at attention and provides a slow salute, holds for one minute, returns to attention)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

edit on 22-3-2012 by WestsideStory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The OOBE thread is one of the first I read on ATS. I think that thread will always remind be of her and the best of ATS.

I wish her and her family peace.

link   
A sad day for ATS and ATSers.

She and I joined ATS about the same time. ATS was a much smaller place back then....and while everybody didn't know everybody, she was one I remember seeing, esp in chat back then.
Always warn and friendly to others.

And her OOBE thread: one of the most awesome of ATS threads

TRG will certainly be missed around here.
She was good people.

link   
I still can't believe that shes gone. I remember seeing her in chat from time to time and how happy she was in partaking the discussions there. You will be missed RiverGoddess.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
Oh my god. I'm so sorry to hear this.

She was one of my favorite people to talk to regarding OOBE and Lucid Dreaming. What a wonderful person. Its always a shame to hear this news.

I wish her the best in her journey.

And a journey it is, the older i get, i am CONVINCED that this life is just a needle in the haystack of our existance.
Im gonna go into the archives and read some of her threads, sounds like she really knew how to make them

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
When I read the title I thought it meant she passed some test or something.

I hope she's gone to a better place, like a permanent amazing OBE where her dreams come true.

edit on 22-3-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I too had the pleasure of seeing her in chat several times, before I got this blasted tablet that is. We told jokes, had some laughs, the usual chatter stuff.

It always touches me , though, when we lose companions from ATS. This place in wetland has a lot to offer, but my favorite part has always been the people I have the chance to meet while I'm here. She will be remembered.

RIP fellow ATSer.

-- Patrick.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am so sad right now, may God bless her, she was a valuable member to ATS, much better than I can ever be. I am very hearbroken by this news

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sad. So long Goddess, sleep well.

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
-Ghandi

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I wanted to write something to show respect, but I am at a loss for words.
She was a great member here and ATS will definitely miss her contributions.
May she have her answers now.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I would say that TRG was a friend outside of ATS, we interacted quite frequently. This is one of those things where you can't believe you were talking to them just months ago, and now they're gone.

This hit a little bit close to home, and I am sincerely saddened by the news...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Awe another sad loss from the ATS family. I always enjoyed chatting with TRG. She was always so kind and sweet. I really enjoyed her OBE thread and she helped me with that subject as well. I am forever thankful.

She will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

May you rest in peace dear friend.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
One of the most intelligent,friendly,and all around just plain ole good people I've had the pleasure of talking to in ATS chat.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge of OOBE's and astral projection,and thanks for always being a friendly chatter.

You'll truly be missed.

RIP

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join