It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF Agents appeared to have probable cause to arrest Fast and Furious suspect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

So they had a chance to catch the guy and they just let him slip by come on now. Can't he be charged with negligence or something? People have died because of his inability to react, and he hasn't even lost his seat you have to be kidding me.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Damn, after looking at the OP, I thought they had cause to arrest Holder.

It looks like they caught the ATF in the lie that they didn't have cause to make any arrests in their investigation.

Documents released Thursday show that federal agents appeared to have probable cause to arrest the biggest buyer of assault weapons in the Fast and Furious operation -- eight months before Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry's death ended the scandal-ridden program.

Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., and Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, have demanded Attorney General Eric Holder provide a briefing as to why ringleader Manuel Celis Acosta was not arrested earlier given repeated evidence that he was running guns.
Related Video

"I think the Department of Justice is the Department of Injustice," Grassley said on Capitol Hill. "They can't expect people to believe that they couldn't arrest this guy."

Fox

edit on 3/22/12 by FortAnthem because:
___________ extra DIV

join