It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU goes crazy and invades your homes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Seems the EU have decided to jump on the old "rights infringment" bandwagon with their latest offering.

Remember when your looking through the classifieds at the ads for housemates?? Well it may soon change in what you see. Seems they want to ban all the ads that say "female only" as this is apparently discrimination??????
Not only would this mean that women can no longer live with who they chose, but the EU would also extend this to women refuge shelters and the like. Making it illegal for them to turn away men.

So in their genius mindsets, what the EU wants to do is, look to all those women who may have suffered some form of sexual abuse and then tell them. "we don't care what you went through, or if the sight of a man near you inspires terror. you have to allow them all to contact you"
Then even worse, is to tell all those women how have been given supposed safe shelter is to say. "hi your new neighbour is a guy"

It's wonderful to wake up each day to see which direction on the insanity trail our leaders have taken each morning.
Couldn't find much on this as yet so heres what i did locate.
www.thesun.co.uk...

[edit on 22-9-2004 by feygan]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
it just makes me wonder how long until they decide to send inspectors along with criminals to ensure a safe work place

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yeah, another 20 years and the West might just catch up to Muslim countries! I don't see this happening in the U.S. though.

new topics

join