It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vicious Mexican Drug gang are protecting the pope for the weekend. The gang's name is The Knights T

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just saw this on MSN. Source

I was surprised to hear a drug gang was protecting the pope so I had to read on.

So it’s only for the weekend while the pope is in Mexico, which makes some sense to me, but I couldn’t believe the name of the gang. The Knights Templar? WTF right?

My questions are these. How Masonic is this gang? And How criminal are freemasons.

On a side note, I had wanted to post this before but didn’t because it’s only hearsay, but now seems as good as time as ever to mention.

About a couple of years ago I heard from a guy I know, who has been a freemason for over ten years, that he had found out that the head freemason for Florida was also the leader of an outlaw bike gang.

I trust this guy, so hearing such a thing only made me dislike and distrust the freemasons.

edit on 22-3-2012 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That gang has nothing to do with freemasons.
It's a gang that simply changed it's name to the Knights Templar, because they wanted to.
I'm sure with a simple google search you'll find this out.
I read it when the news came out the first time.

Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Everyone here will tell you freemasons are gods gift, even though many of the people ruining this world are one.

U

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
well,

like they say.....

When the boss is in town, play nice.

When the cat's away, the mice will play.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by USarmyFL
even though many of the people ruining this world are one.
Like who, exactly? And which Masonic lodges are they members of?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
My questions are these. How Masonic is this gang?
Not at all. The big Masonic motorcycle gang is called Widows Sons.

And How criminal are freemasons.
Any individual Masons who are convicted of a felony (and thus, by definition, criminals) are kicked out of Masonry.

About a couple of years ago I heard from a guy I know, who has been a freemason for over ten years, that he had found out that the head freemason for Florida was also the leader of an outlaw bike gang.
Which gang, and what, in particular made them "outlaws"?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Mexican gangs have a strange relationship with Catholicism. Obviously stemming from Spanish colonization and missionaries, but they have found some strange way to reconcile blatant mortal sins and active faith. They can murder, ask for certain saint's protection before they go on to murder someone or a gang shoot out..etc.. but then they go to confession and all is forgiven. They get mary tattooed on their chest, and light candles..etc.. it's kind of interesting.
edit on 3/22/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

even though many of the people ruining this world are one.

Like who, exactly? And which Masonic lodges are they members of?

Well just a week or two ago I learned that the City of London is teaming with them. You know, the place central banking came from. And most of Washington DC was the work of masons, for that matter.

You guys are too much.

edit on 22-3-2012 by IndieA because: quote reference

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

This is a drug cartel that recently took the name Knights Templar. The name "Knight Templar" is not copyrighted and therefore anyone does and can use it. They are in no way sanctioned or ran by the Freemasons or the Masonic Knights Templar.
edit on 22-3-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Which gang, and what, in particular made them "outlaws"?

I want to say it was The Outlaw biker gang.

Basically it was implied that they where 1%er's, which usually means they take part in all manner of criminal activities.

My guess would be it's one of these two.

The Outlaws

The Warlocks
edit on 22-3-2012 by IndieA because: addition

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Everyone here will tell you freemasons are gods gift, even though many of the people ruining this world are one.

U

I have to disagree and normally I would agree with you, but not today, not on this thread.
I know many masons, none of them are ruining the world. They're actuall improving it. How? Well, by paying for hospital machines for example that we didn't have before which has saved many lives and made many lives easier aswell. That's just one example.
While I am not a mason basher, I've been known to bash some masons here on ATS, for right or wrong.
Some times moot arguments on both sides, because at the end of the day with an organization that big you're bound to get bad apples everywhere.

I've come to the conclusion that if you want to know you must follow that path and find out your self, on your own, with the help of the fraternity.

They look after themselves and that's one thing you have to admire.
I really don't know what goes on behind closed doors because I haven't been there.
But you see, that's it, one has to be there to know.

I'd be more worried about the secret orders that have sprung out of the Vatican.
Which are many and very powerful indeed.

Some times though, power can be used for good, it's not all grey and dull.

Just my thoughts atm.

top topics

join