It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Nightline Falsely Reports Zimmerman "a white man" who shot a black man

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

All that matters here is that a 17 year old kid was murdered and there's been no arrest no charges filed. That's why people are upset!

No what matter here is justice, not jumping to conclusions and the term innocent until proven guilty.

The circumstances of this case are not that a man simply killed another person in cold blood, the circumstances call for caution as to not put a man in jail that may not of violated any laws in his actions.

This thread however is about how the media jumps to conclusions and does not always get the story straight. Do you not realize that the media doing such could create more violence and more deaths? Does that not concern you?

edit on 22-3-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by thehoneycomb

The police report reads Zimmerman is white, which by looking at his skin color yes in fact he is white. His father says he is latino...okay his skin is still white...and who gives a crap? YOU and all the other whiners and no one else. All that matters here is that a 17 year old kid was murdered and there's been no arrest no charges filed. That's why people are upset!

But yet you feel the need to come into this topic and remind us all how much we are whining about the media lying?

No, he is not white. You can say he is white until you are blue in the face it does not make it the truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I would also like to add, that I think that Zimmerman was in the wrong.

He ignored that police dispatcher on two occasions. He should not have gotten out of his car. He was most likely the aggressor in this situation.

However, if the tables turned on Mr. Zimmerman, I don't believe that he had the right to shoot Trayvon. I do think that at the least this is manslaughter and that a jury should listen to all the facts and come to a conclusion.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I have a feeling you are correct. I think that might have to do with the reason this guy has not been arrested and the gun control legislation is already being discussed in the state of Florida.

Not that it would be fair for me to speculate wether this guy is innocent or not. If the media would lie about his race, then I think it's safe to say that were not getting the whole story.
edit on 22-3-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This seems like a thread posted to deliberately start a war.

Technically, the guy is Caucasoid.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Thanks for a comment with thought behind it, but I don't believe that American Renaissance, under Jared Taylor, should be seen as a balanced news source to be heard along with the MSM.

It's pretty clear what Taylor's much-advertised book 'White Identity' is about, and it's consistent with the traditional Identity movement, its belief in separate development, and its conviction that only White Americans are real Americans. The news links and book reviews on the site support the same line.

With a mess like that current in Florida, and the potential it has for disorder, I'd sooner ATS posters give considered responses from our own experience than leading us blindly off to Jared Taylor and his tales of, well, yes, White supremacy.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Your left vs right graphic is wrong. And yes ABC news is an extremely Liberal media outlet.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameliaair

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make by bringing up those cases.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

I watched the whole video posted by you and I am just amazed at the amount of NLP being edited into it.

Just the fade into a black and white picture alone suggests a black vs white program. the uses of the word "porch" by a caller to incite race hate. And then you have the 1000 people march to incite others to do the same, shows the "100 monkey syndrome"

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make by bringing up those cases.

But of course you don't darling

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I dunno. Seems like the guy just wanted an excuse to shoot someone.

It's too bad it was a kid minding his own business.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by ANOK

Your left vs right graphic is wrong. And yes ABC news is an extremely Liberal media outlet.

No it's not, it is the original traditional meaning of left and right.

You have only seen the revisionist version obvioulsy.

The original political meanings of ‘left’ and ‘right’ have changed since their origin in the French estates general in 1789. There the people sitting on the left could be viewed as more or less anti-statists with those on the right being state-interventionists of one kind or another. In this interpretation of the pristine sense, libertarianism was clearly at the extreme left-wing.

www.la-articles.org.uk...

ABC is not left wing, American neo-liberalism is not left wing. I listen to KGO 810, a so-called liberal station, a lot and they support capitalism, so can not be left wing.

Liberalism can not be right wing! It was traditionally a left wing term meaning the same as anarchism. So the revisionist version of left and right is wrong and misleading.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Bottom line people?

The media ignores ethnicity when it doesn't jibe with their message.

The shooter was caucasian.

If he were illegal, then he'd be undocumented.

They are pushing an agenda. A race war is good business for the media. With a president who uses the race card like Michael Moore uses his Waffle House coupons, this tragic incident is going to be a summer-long circus.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I was actually expecting this. Whenever the people start to voice dissent with the system then the system will attempt to weaken the peoples power. This could be part of an attempt to incite more racial problems in order to deflect from 'Occupy' etc. In order to keep us from organizing as one against the establishment.

We fight amongst ourselves, while they get on with exploiting us (us, as in the worlds working class).

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There's something to be said for the fact that we recognize the media is manipulating us.

As usual, someone had to die to wake the masses.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Yes, I found the segment deeply disturbing myself. And then they aired the piece on Tommy Hilfigger which was disturbing as well. I encourage everyone to watch the whole thing, not just the first 20 seconds. Hold your breath and remain calm.

link   
reply to post by Snippy23

What sites would you recommend for people of European descent that are not white Supremacists, but feel that MSM reporting does not give them a fair shake?

Any site advocating for a fair shake for those of European descent is immediately labeled as a Supremacist site. by left leaning people.

I live in California where there is no longer any majority by race. We have advocates for Hispanics, La Raza, advocates for African Americans, NAACP yet if ones proposes to advocate for fairness to those of European descent, then you are labeled a bigot or a white supremacist.

There are many issues here in my state where discrimination is allowed as long as it's against males of European descent. We do need an advocacy group to ensure that our rights are represented.

link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
I dunno. Seems like the guy just wanted an excuse to shoot someone.

It's too bad it was a kid minding his own business.

you are a million % correct

but the thread is about the lies coming from the media propagating hatred against whites.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You could be talking about any one of several angles, why don't you elaborate since I'm not a telepath?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Without going to far off topic, please tell me how more government leads to no government. And by not going to far off topic, try not to bore me with a page long article. Just use your bullet points and make a case for that.

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join