It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Possible Future UFO Idea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is very cool to see. The video starts off slow but then watch the formations and shapes these guys can make in perfect unison. Now imagine these in the sky and doing these maneuvers, you can see the eery resemblance to the movement and patterns that many have taken video of in past years. Forgive me if this has already been posted but i did a search and came up with nothing that has been previously been posted.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
INSANELY COOL VIDEO...

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on March 22nd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I see your point, but this is in a small scale, the weight of the whole body is outdone by the propellers.

I don't think it would work with a large scale, four engines to run the propeller's a huge body to contain pilots and maybe cargo, it would not be posible to do the same maneuvers with a large scale, as evrything has to be double or trible of these models.

The noise it would make, would also be very high so not good for stealth.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Well this is in it's infancy stage at this point. With the pace at which technology is moving perhaps we will see these in the drone form at first. The engine noise is what they are using for these prototypes. Electric motors would be silent.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nice video.
I have a few rc helicopters and two of them are the same brand. One remote will operate both of them as long as there is enough room between them at liftoff. The people in the video take that to a whole new level though. In the latter parts of the video, they operate a few different sets of aircraft with two or three remotes. I guess that's how they're doing it. Anyways, Their maneuverability is really impressive. I'll take a fleet of ten! S&F because I see your point with this post.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Swarm drones are very cool.
These guys could very well one day be building our houses, and skyscrapers, and many other things.

Lots of many different cool applications swarm drones could be good use for.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That's a pretty awesome video. Although I never saw it, some fellow Marines told me about the utilization of this type of technology in the military. This was early 2000 when the iraq war just started. Now police departments are using these. I believe these things are commercially available to government agencies. Which means That they work.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
just for the record this kinda of stuff has been around forever. Ill see if i can get the dates but i remember seeing it in some books i had.

new topics

top topics

join