It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAU Student loses her mind in class... Literally goes CRAZY on everyone...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
reply to post by chasingbrahman

While I agree with you that the situation has been manipulated and could spiral out of control I disagree with your statement of "prove it".
I agree they are at least tangentially linked, the burden of proof is on you.
You said A and B are related, technically the burden is on you to prove they are linked not on the doubters to prove they are not linked.

Just pointing this out so that you might strengthen your argument if dissenters post saying you're wrong.

And once I'm granted a behavioral interview with this young lady, I will post my analysis.

Otherwise, without an interview, I think it's entirely possible to prove the other side of the argument as requested. Imagine, if you will, an example of a person participating in politically and socially-fueled pursuits, and then imagine how, if at all, those pursuits had absolutely no influence on the subject becoming irrational and uncontrollable while making statements supported by those pursuits.

For instance, if I'm involved with a political movement advocating the consumption of watermelon for breakfast, and then while at work, I start ranting and behaving a bit mad while hollering about watermelons, how can we dissociate the two? I don't know how, and that's why I ask.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join