It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki, God, and us.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The whole point of 'evolution' was to deny creation by the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. People started falling away, swept up in the religion of humanism that naturally followed. Then 'UFO and ET' stories started to saturate the very same western countries, in all forms of media - tv, books, magazines, Internet etc. and with Stitchen's book, we come full circle to the current part of the brainwashing program - the reinsertion of 'creation' but slightly different... creation by extraterrestrials. Ancient Aliens is the huge push now, with most of the shows stating 'genetic manipulation' as the tool of our 'alien creators' .

How do you make sense of it?

Easy, the Bible states that the false prophet causes false worship of the beast through the use of signs.
It wants worship as creator and saviour.. E.g. 'in place of Christ' ...anti-Christ . With millions today believing that these things will also step in to 'save' us, you can see how Stitchen's and his annunaki are just a tool to fulfill God's big deception that He allows.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I think my theory works best. The Ana-, common language root word, in the Isrealite and Sumerian cultural context, were the product of the gods; descendants of the gods, strong like them. Instead of saying that they don't exist, that it's just a story, there is truth behind this. I think the Ana- were a society of a race of giants, among others, and they interacted with humans who interpreted their existence similarly.

Here, the Egyptians are describing them as an enemy that dwells in the land of Canaan:

The Egyptian Execration texts of the Middle Kingdom[4] (2055-1650 BC) mention a list of political enemies in Canaan, and among this list are a group called the "ly Anaq" or people of Anaq.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
En.lil/Yahweh is not God. Yahweh is a Elohim. God would never take a life, or ask a man to take another life. The "God" in the Bible is Yahweh. Lord of the Israelites. Brother of Enki/Ea/Posidon. Not of the Multiverse. "We created you in our image, after our likeness". That says it all. A mixture of Ape and Angel. Its ancient genetics.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
reply to post by Harte

I think my theory works best. The Ana-, common language root word,

In fact, there are no common roots between Sumerian and any Semitic language.

I already told you the term Anunna comes from An (or Anu,) the chief Sumerian god.

You're playing Lego Linguistics here.

Besides, Anak was no god.

Harte

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04
reply to post by zatara

Why would an advance species capable of creating life create biological lifeforms with a will, rather than mechanical drones programmed to obey? If you want a workforce to mine and conduct deadly work, the choice is obvious.

If it doesn't make sense, you can bet it isn't true.

Okay, so I have also started researching this story about the Anunnaki ... Now I am a person who will puzzle FACTS together and if it makes sense, I would believe it.

They say we use only 10% of our brain power... They also say that only 5 out of the 12 strands our DNA contains are connected... This is why we only have 5 senses. So... if we are only using 10% of our brain power, imagine if we could use 20%?? We would have twice the technology that exists today... twice the medical know how and and and...

So now that it doesn't make sense to some people it isn't true?? I personally think that our brain capacity of only 10% is not powerful enough to understand or imagine what some people are questioning on this topic..
Just take 5 mins and sit down and imagine what if we had double our brain power?? Then you decide... Also lets go look in the bible : Mark 11: 23 - 24 "23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Oh my word! The Bible says if I believe, it will be possible! We just don't have enough brain power YET!

I have started thinking about things that have never crossed my mind and that I have never heard about anywhere... for example clouds behind the moon... Now everybody thinks this is impossible... but what if what we were and still are taught today is a lie?? What if we are lied to and programmed from childhood to believe that what you see is reality and our imagination is not real?? What if it is totally the opposite ? To get back to the clouds behind the moon story... thinking out of the box about this, what if we are actually living in a 4D or 5D world?? Yes I am going a little off topic but this gets to my point that I would like to make... In the lost book of Enki, there is a part that says that they created life through believing.

This is my own opinion... nothing else... use it or loose it...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Smallville85

The whole we only use 10% of our brain is wrong, and has known to be wrong for a very long time.

We use 100% of our brain.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by zatara

From what I gather the ANNUNAKI came to the EA*RTH with a team to mine for them. this original mining team began to rebel or consider some form of mutiny BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT TO MINE THE NEITHER REALM OR INNER EA*RTH and were later discarded (WHERE THEY WENT IS ANOTHER CONSPIRACY) This is where the HUMAN was beginning to be considered. It seems the ANNUNAKI (GODS) used some form of PRE EXISTING CREATOR CREATED MATERIAL TO DESIGN what is known as MAN today to REPLACE the original miners who didnt want to venture into the EA*RTH for mineral extraction. Its been written or interpreted that Lord Enki and Ninki created ADAM and EVE and the elder brother Lord Enlill created EDIN..

So you kind of get a feel of the ancient Sumer text on stone and genesis mix here.. Now the creation of the EA*RTH data it is possible the ANNUNAKI had the technology or ability to design spheres but this is an area I think where the text sent from ancient Sumer into bible may need better evaluated. I say this because 1 feels the CREATOR who could very well be FATHER ANU is the designer of the spheres and STARZ. But there may also be text written on the ancient stone tablets that had been also integrated into the stone tablets from another more elder previous data form. So 1 doesn't totally dis acknowledge the potential that they the ANNUNAKI designed the EA*RTH but keeps in mind the gaps in data that would of helped to keep it more clear of a data transfer for today's observers. Also the bible may have integrated OTHER information not from ancient Sumer that could be responsible for the genesis creation method of the 7 days that has you wondering where is the ANNUNAKI and Bible connection.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 3/22/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Q1. What the heck is EA*RTH?
Cant it be normally spelled as EARTH?

Q.2 If they came to "EA*RTH" from elsewhere, they had the technology to do so - interstellar travel, right?
If the Annunaki had interstellar travel capabilities, then they would also have other capabilities such as mechanized mining or robotics etc.
Why the heck would they genetically create Humans to do manual mining for them???
They could as well, build mining machines/robotic mining facilities to mine!

And No comments.
As Many others have explained
ANNUNAKI means descendants of Anu the Sky god.
Astrophysics has indicated that a wandering Planet with an 3,600 year orbit is an impossibility. So Nibiru bites the dust.
Time to throw the Sitichinites in the asylum and his books in the incinerator.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

After reading a few threads about the Anunnaki I lost track of how it all fits together. Maybe one of you guys can simply explain what is going on?
Ill try.

To understand today you must try to understand the beginning as all things flow from it.

This world started off, not by accident, a reptilian world. It was a reptile eat reptile existence. It was a competition as to the strongest, but more importantly, intelligent race. As it turned out, it wasn't a battle of the strongest, but of the most intelligent. Nothing really new in that.

Mammals played a very minor role in this world but that would soon change. As I understand it, the Reptilian Intelligence made a deal with what was perceived by them as a "Alien" presence, one with no body or physical existence. They, the Reptilians, were tasked with creating a physical body that the "aliens" could occupy, therefore, enjoy the experience of life on this firmament.

Though time the Reptilian intelligence saw how weak and fragile these beings were, compared to themselves, and started to mistreat them. Slavery, rape, eating them, became the norm. They tricked the "Aliens" into believing that the Reptilian intelligences were Gods to them, because after all they did create the bodies they occupied. The days of mutual harmony were over.

War, floods and a host of other weaponry were thrown at each other. But the greatest weakness of mankind was their ignorance. These reptilian creators did not share with this "Alien Race" certain bits of information. The true nature of the Reptilian creators, and their home planet, as they left this planet many years before and were not commonly known by the humans. "From Heaven to Earth they Come".

One of the greatest weapons used against us, is our own minds. They are masters at manipulating us because after all, they are the architects of our limited minds. We can only see what they allow us to see, hear, taste, feel. They created our flesh and blood space suit, with many faults and limited senses.

There are other human "aliens" who have been segregated from us for a very long time. Together, we will overcome.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
aaargh! not another david icke wannabe.

Any archaeological or skeletal remains of these so called reptilian overlords?????

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

I suppose if you look on the right planet, you might find some.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

lol. and i presume , you have been to this particular planet and seen it for yourself.
If so, provide some evidence for the existence of your reptilian grandpappy or ancestor.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

coredrill

lol. and i presume , you have been to this particular planet and seen it for yourself.
If so, provide some evidence for the existence of your reptilian grandpappy or ancestor.
Ahh, always asking for Evidence. Give me evidence please. You do the work and give me the rewards of such work.

I have my evidence, and I worked for it. Now, you want me to give evidence to you? I will assist you, but I wont do your work for you.

Hint, catch a ride on one of those top secret space shuttle launches. Direct the crew to take you to, oh, how about Saturn. Don't say it cant be done, don't limit your own abilities. Go in real close close to the South pole, real close, and start looking. If you come under attack from a unknown, your real close to your "Evidence".

Personally, David Ike is probably a very nice guy, but my "Evidence" has nothing to do with him.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

The "story" is all confused and doesnt mesh as it's a load of old tripe. An objective look at sources really will demonstrate this. He fabricated it.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

That does work that way buddy.

If you claim something, the onus of proving what you claim, lies solely upon you. not me.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

coredrill

That does work that way buddy.

If you claim something, the onus of proving what you claim, lies solely upon you. not me.

Because of all the mind control that has been going on, I doubt seriously anyone can claim to be in their right mind, with some exceptions. It is said that "Proof is in the Pudding". What Pudding do you prefer, if any? But that is the problem, no one likes pudding now a days. My proof will never find pleasure with your taste buds. You have been programed to reject.

Oh you say, not me. I have a open mind when it comes to facts that have been proven. Proven by whom, and for what unknown reason?

And what reason would I have in proving an advanced, intelligent species of Reptile actually invented the wheel, before us? How insulting to think we are not the most intelligent species.

Ahh yes, again you demand proof. What would you do with "Proof"? Run to the News papers, CNN, or how about a sit down on late night with J Leno.

Again I say, my proof belongs to me. You want proof, do your research, it will taste better to you in the long run.

Dragon People and sea hags are but a few of the names they go by.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

When educated people ( i dont know about your case at all) disregard their analytical abilities, disregard laws of science and spout nonsense theories, then ther..it all goes to the dogs.

You point is not valid!

Any person stating a theory or statement has the responsibility of proving what he or she states or provide data that substantiates the theories/claims/statements.

Thats how it works.

Not the other way around - telling the people who question your theories/claims/statements to find out for themselves.

That lousy.

It shows how shaky is the ground under your feet.

Have you seen the remains of a Reptilian overlord or at least seen one?
Have you been mind controlled by these Reptilian thingys?

All you have is a false belief.
Good luck with your false belief!
period!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

It is interesting because even though I have had experiences with them I would not go running to the authorities because they would never believe me. I will refer you to what I wrote about it if you are interested.

The first time I ever saw one I was 11 years old and I woke up on a table in some obscure location that I never saw before. It was some kind of dark underground medical facility that was reminiscent of an old condemned building that had been converted underground into a secret facility. On the outside it just looked like a broken down building.

Upon waking up I found myself looking at something that I had absolutely no idea what it was. I thought automatically it was a demon. It spoke to me telepathically and tried to calm my frightened mind. I was not supposed to have woken up with what ever it was that they did to me but I did. I looked around and there were human doctors, military and 2 of these 'snake lizard men' that were utterly terrifying.

This was my first encounter with the likes of them and many more followed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember the first time I saw a Reptilian I thought it was a demon. I had no idea of these creatures until my experiences. But their rebellion seems to be a huge one and their connections to the elite and the powers of this world seemed to go hand in hand. They seem obsessed with blood as well. They did a lot to me in this regard and I don't think it is a coincidence that I am RH O Negative. When they took me to their war training planet I was blown away. The sky is orange and the terrain is dessert. High metal buildings are spread out and the whole planet is a training ground. The have 2 suns and it is bitterly dry. They are the fiercest warriors I have ever seen. The thing that utterly puzzled me is that I never believed any of them were 'good'.

I had a spiritual suspicion that they were all a part of the rebellion, even though they were posing as our helpers. This draco faction that took me to their training world said that they were in war with their brother's who are working with our world's elite powers. I think they were trying to convince me to believe them. My experience in their world was truly strange and a mystery to me. It wasn't until many years later that I realized that they are exiled from this said 'federation' under Father. Why? Because they were part of the rebellion. It is interesting to me that they chose to show me so many mysteries related to their technologies and their training planet. That they revealed their own war against half their fallen brothers and how we are in the center of it all.

They are warring against each other and their factions are split with 'us' being the prize. This has everything to do with the war over our souls from the Fallen.

They tried to convince me to be on their side. There is much to all these experiences that occurred at a time when the world was completely silent about these being even ever existing or acknowledging their presence upon the earth.

Do I believe they are real? Certainly difficult not believing they are real after having experienced something that I absolutely couldn't have imagined myself. Can I prove it? No I cannot but I can only give my account.

There are many things we can't prove that exist and just because we can't prove them doesn't mean anything as to their veracity. Can this all be something that is manipulated by the government? Certainly but why a reptilian and why all over the planet are their historical records of these 'draconian beings' in ancient artwork and tales?

Perhaps because they are real. I can't explain in what dimensional frequency they vibrate at or what that means with regards to the physicality of their being in our world but it appeared that most of the ones I encountered seemed very physical with the exception of a few types that could go through matter and transform/shapeshift.

In my experience the educated world is the most uninformed and the most ignorant. I couldn't care less to prove anything to those that deem themselves educated and therefore in a superior position to judge the things that they not only deny but ridicule. On account of their vast ignorance they should be the last to pass any judgement but instead they should sit humbly and be willing to learn some real truth for a change and apply that to 'reality' and their paper knowledge.

I know it is difficult to comprehend but they are a part of the fallen and if they are the ancient ones that have been here in this earth for millennial then they still are connected to the fallen genetically and have some role to play in the great war over our souls.

Can I prove this? Nope.
edit on 2-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

coredrill

When educated people ( i dont know about your case at all) disregard their analytical abilities, disregard laws of science and spout nonsense theories, then ther..it all goes to the dogs.
Educated, is mind control at its finest. You are correct, I am not educated, I'm informed, far more dangerous to our owners.

You point is not valid!
Not valid to you. Prove it to me.

Any person stating a theory or statement has the responsibility of proving what he or she states or provide data that substantiates the theories/claims/statements.
It is virtually impossible to "prove" anything to a "Educated" person, unless they have been "Educated" into a science that is not acknowledged as being real. I have seen the disks, and the orbs, and the physical manipulation of a groups mind. Would you accept that as proof? Hardly!

Thats how it works.
Only in appearance.

Not the other way around - telling the people who question your theories/claims/statements to find out for themselves.

That lousy.
No, not lousy, just a challenge for you to overcome your "Education", and think outside of the box, that has been expertly prepared for you.

Have you seen the remains of a Reptilian overlord or at least seen one?
Yes.

Have you been mind controlled by these Reptilian thingys?
At one time in my life, yes, but no longer, their Jig is up.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Thank you for sharing. Im not going to say, "Prove it", because logically, you can not. Besides even if you could, the minions would protect their lords and debunk your proof, as they have for so many in the past.

I have been "Informed" about the battle between the reps. It has been told to me that there is a faction of them that love humanity and would give their lives for us. In all honesty I would say, let them! Let them, prove what they say. The first thing that comes to mind is "Good Cop, Bad Cop". By our very nature, and programing we tend to look for the good in all, even snakes. But in the end, a snake will always be a snake.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

You have actually stated a point,

I once had to remove one of these entities, from an individual whom was possessed.

Being an alchemist, I had notion of how to "contain" the beast, while it was still possessing the individual. Anyways, I drew a sacred, energy-binding symbol onto the floor--(think of the symbol on the ring which Solomon let his servant use to bind demons). Then I and another person forced the possessed individual into the symbol, at which time, I was able to make the "entity", answer my questions with perceived honesty.

One thing that the "entity" had stated, was that they were once called the The IGIGI --- and were once those who had been "left" behind, in order to guide humanity on its path of evolution. It had stated that they viewed themselves as "gods" over humanity, and that man was there simply to serve them. They lorded over mankind for millennia, until the base/main civilization, (from whence they came), had returned to ascertain the condition of things on Earth. At this point, there was a war which was waged between the IGIGI civilization--- otherwise known as the Asvans of old; and the MAIN/BASE civilization led by one known as Krishna, whom had allied with the humans whom had dwelt in the Indus Valley/ India region.

Anyways, after years of war, the IGIGI -- (or Asvans), were finally defeated by Krishna. However, in lieu of being exterminated, a much more terrible punishment was chosen for the IGIGI. They were put into this device......which then extracted their souls from their bodies. Their bodies were then put into some form of containment, while their souls were forced to remain...and "walk the Earth" for all time.

Because the IGIGI were much more advanced than humans; respectively, their souls / spirits were also much more advanced than those of ordinary humans.

So there you have it. Although Demons were NEVER human.....they were in fact, LIVING individuals at one point in the distant past. When they were alive, they were a much older--much more advanced species......ones which could have resulted from millions of years of evolution.

These are my opinions....ones which I have developed, after dealing with these "entities" on many different occasions.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join