It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Nietzermann - telekinesis experiment (1980)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I am convinced this is Olivier Thomas. He not only looks like him in every way, his voice, his body language, his way of speaking is exactly the same.

Thomas also is quite a quirky character, into experimenting with concepts in shows which step out of the expected, he is also a sound technician, interested in sound effects (and likely to know other kind of technicians in the field of cinematography). He's done a stage production of "A Journey To The Center of The Earth" by Jules Verne, entirely in 3D (spectators wear glasses) in which he drew all the sets himself with colored pens. I'm willing to bet this was a project in exploring techniques of video and sound, which can bring the observer into a belief they are looking at the past.... and the way it went "viral" is probably quite exciting for them!

In this latest couple of videos, I noticed his long hair looked like a wig, and one could see so much skin under it, as if these strands were laying on a bald head... then I looked up Thomas and saw he currently has a shaved head.
Interview

Stagework from Olivier Thomas

Yesterday, I found a short biography from the agency that manages him which had some project he was working on called "Time Machine". It had no other information on it, nor indication that production of it was finished. For some reason I cannot find that page again anywhere today. I'm willing to bet this is the project.
edit on 17-9-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join