It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Nietzermann - telekinesis experiment (1980)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I know nothing of old films and such.. BUT I do remember Betamax...

I recall it was said to be superior in quality to VHS, but somehow was knocked out
of the competition...

That being said, I honestly believe you can restore old film to high quality video...

Fight the power!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

So it would seem this guy is someone who did work with some sort of media company, and his day job was to convert old footage like this, like he states in the first message. I wonder what legal basis they would have for pressing charges? Would the footage possibly be copyrighted still, or would the copyright have expired by now? Obviously he wasn't bound by any type of non-disclosure agreement if they are trying to make him sign such an agreement now. If I were him I would most certainly not sign that agreement, and I would get back at the company by letting the world know who they are. It's too bad he hasn't released any further information, I bet they are hassling the hell out of him.

Well, if his company was under contract with a government agency, they would be upset at him for "leaking" the footage and fire him. They may not have considered it to be an important piece of footage (just something that was given to the company to convert) until it went viral... and then they realized their breach in security protocols for employees who are not directly under contract to clients.

Yes, I also wonder what happened to "HM" and what he'd found out.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this, I remember the original video and being rather dubious as to its authenticity. Just piping in here to make an observation...

Assuming the man in the picture from the newspaper article is indeed the same man in the video (I kinda get the impression most folk agree this to be the case, correct me if I'm wrong)...and assuming, as some have pointed out that he is significantly older in the picture than in the video (10 years or so older as some have hypothesised) this means that the video is a lot older than the newspaper clipping, right?

So, based on that we can presume that the video is about 10 years older than the image? Let's imagine this to be the case...if someone is going to create such a video as part of a hoax it'd take incredible patience to make a video then wait 10 some years to put it out there and knock up a load of other evidence in support of it. I know it's all speculation but in citing this as evidence or proof of a hoax you actually add weight to the notion that it isn't a hoax...it'd make the video at least 10 years old.

Unless of course we're going down the photoshop road in which case I guess a dab-hand with such software could take a photo of someone and make them look older, I suppose it's possible.

Hoax or not it's certainly an interesting case.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Noone else heard that?...Turn your speakers up...

From :58 seconds on, (in the telekinesis demonstration) as soon as the man crosses his arms, i can hear 'demon speak'....not saying it's a demon, but it sounds like it's supposed to be.... Maybe just remnants of audio that was supposed to be removed....

maybe not...I couldn't make out any words...

but maybe someone can....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is the second or third time I saw this video in the last 2 weeks. I thought this was put into the hoax file last year already?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

From :58 seconds on, (in the telekinesis demonstration) as soon as the man crosses his arms, i can hear 'demon speak'....not saying it's a demon, but it sounds like it's supposed to be.... Maybe just remnants of audio that was supposed to be removed....

Yes I heard it, and it does sound a bit "demonic", but I think it's probably just some type of audio artifact. Could be wrong though. I can't make out any words either.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
This is the second or third time I saw this video in the last 2 weeks. I thought this was put into the hoax file last year already?

These 4 new videos only appeared on YouTube last month. I think you are thinking of the original interview video, which was placed into the hoax forum near the start of this year. I couldn't find these new telekinesis videos posted anywhere on ATS.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Well, if his company was under contract with a government agency, they would be upset at him for "leaking" the footage and fire him.

Yes, but that still doesn't mean they would have a legal basis for taking him to court. I want to know what part of his actions were actually illegal. Obviously he did something that they didn't like, but that doesn't mean what he did was illegal. They were just trying to scare him into signing a non-disclosure agreement imo.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thank you for the follow up on this. Star & Flag for you. I was definitely skeptical of the attempts at debunking the 80s video as well. I even got a taste of what appeared to be ATS censorship to me, but I digress. In my opinion, there was an "extra effort" to push that video into the hoax category prematurely. I will be checking out the videos you posted to see what else about this story I can find out.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

Yes I heard it, and it does sound a bit "demonic", but I think it's probably just some type of audio artifact. Could be wrong though. I can't make out any words either.

It was a red flag for me....If it were audio artifacts, why wasn't it present throughout the video rather than starting up when the man started to attempt to move the glass?

To me, it was added later for dramatic effect, which takes away from the authenticity of the video....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Many of you guys should remember this thread from a few months ago.

Before any discussion on the new image could take place SkepticOverlord closed the thread:

Great find, OP, Star & Flag !!

I certanly do remember very well !!
I wonder if our Great Lord, SkepticOverlord, will come here and offer us his apologies...

There are many aspects to be discussed here,
and the 4 new video of the French guy do tell something.
They confirm the guy is REAL and that video was NOT a hoax.

I am glad to see here someone I recognize from that hard fought battle to deny ignorance
and to keep an open mind: Ottobot, Gerizo ...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

and the 4 new video of the French guy do tell something.
They confirm the guy is REAL and that video was NOT a hoax.

I wouldn't make that leap yet. The new videos could be part of this so called hoax. As one poster mentioned the demonic type sounds are a bit suspicious. However, they could also just be sound artifacts. Why exactly do you think these new videos confirm the guy is real?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm finding this whole Jacques Nietzermann thing really interesting!

I spent a lot of time looking him up on the internet and find it really odd that there is absolutely nothing about him or the videos of him aside from posts on forums like ATS. Even if was a hoax you'd expect to find more stuff about it online.

Either way, am definitely keeping an eye on this! The video about his predictions would make such a good viral trailer for a movie/tv show

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
doing telekensis is pretty easy if you just wanna spin a psi wheel or push a pen. no practical uses unless you give your life to it, and then you'd say you wasted your life lol. but do sadhana for a few months and try.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
one potential problem i see is the person looks older in the newly uploaded video than in the first video / original video. That can be my mistake though. I would say this is the same person judging on mannerisms and appearance.

I dont remember the time but at one point i am hearing the audio switch channels (as alluded to in another post) either a left / right change, something coming from, mono to stereo etc. This is before the human like sounds come in. I would not say it is demonic something is on the audio. But this does not increase the likelihood it is a hoax...imop.

This one seems harder to pinpoint as to year made, the black and white throws dating off and just makes it harder.

What year does it look like?

Is it film or video?

Looks to me like video source.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Calytrix

I spent a lot of time looking him up on the internet and find it really odd that there is absolutely nothing about him or the videos of him aside from posts on forums like ATS.

As we have been discussing, it's doubtful that his name really is Jacques Nietzermann. If only there were some sort of public face recognition database, then we might be able to make some progress on who he really is. One of you ATS cops should run his face through your police database.

edit on 30-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The only reason anyone remotely cares is because of the supposed telekinesis. One of the tell tale signs of a hoaxed tk demo is a table that you cant see thru and the camera carefully angled not to show under the table. In that quality video monofilament would be excellent. Attatched to the glass and maybe wrapped around for the spin affect running across the table and down to his shoe. You focus so intently on his hands to catch him that you dont see the monofilament detatch and hit the floor when the rotation is finished. Which is why you get the exaggerated hand motion at the end. If your present you dont see the line self detatch.

Its a hoax and a common one in that era. I see nothing of interest and why the op was shutdown so fast.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
When was the first picture in the OP taken?? That is a man about 55 years of age. The guy in the 1980 clip is about 40. So picture 1 should have been taken somewhere in 1995 whereas the guy has that typical 70-ies style?

Or or we now actually talking about two guys? One older one and one younger one with the bent finger?

As to his abilities, I'll have to watch the videos closely. But thanks for this interesting story!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Many of you guys should remember this thread

If you missed the original thread and video here it is:

What's amazing to me is how accurate his predictions are to the ones I was given in my UFO abduction experience. I was shown the black president, a civil war, UFOs coming to earth, and NOTHING beyond 2012. Scary stuff..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hello there
Is this man J.Nietzermann or totalB.S.?

www.hostingpics.net...

Thanks for your answer.
Dikstra.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join