It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

had deja vu then it never happened ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
before i start i will love to say HELLO AND YELLOW TO MY SPACE BROTHERS AND SISTERS =].... and ATS FAMILY...

about 2 months ago i was in the back seat of my buddies car chill-axing, having a few laughs and smokes...when i started to feel weird. its like i knew something was going to happen and it did...

BOOM DEJA VU! hits but right before that i was on my cellphone writing my sis in law "HAPPY BDAY" post then i clicked SEND!.......

next thing you know, that feeling turned into DEJA VU... i was noticing this was happening and i was letting it go by not saying anything lettings my mind do what it had to do.....

so laaaa laaaa laaa i had my deja vu.

i ask my buddy next to me ,"hey what were we laughing about again" (as in i wasnt there and forgot) then he said something and i kinda remembered. then i try and figure out what i was doing again before the laugh n deja vu(which was the happy bday thing to my sis in law).

i then remembered ;OH YEAH!!!. then for some odd reason i wanted to see if deja vu did anything, i mean as in if it forgot something WHICH IT DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

i then go hunting tryna find out what could of it forgot i then go back to her FACEBOOK PAGE! and i dont see MY SENT POST SAYING" happy bday" i then FREAKED THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OUT.

i then said to myself; is this freaking real did this really just happen>? honestly its kinda hard to describe the vibes i had in my body when all this happened but, holy COW . i really freaked the F out ...

tryna find out if dejavu can alter the mind or was i being control ? honestly this was scary and i really dont know how to come up with a answer... was my mind stuck in a picture while my old memeory was getting erased (the whole part with me sending the post)

time frame from writing post and sending it to where i asked my buddy after i had dejavu was about 20 secs or less

edit on 22-3-2012 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
dude there are rude peoples on every thread and i hate it so i might as well call them out before anything

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I had dejavu one day at school, while dreaming (I was sleeping lol) in class.

Basically, I imagined my teacher walking up to me in the hall and asking me to come in after school to take a test. Next thing I knew, I was being woken up by that teacher telling me that his class was over. I walked out of the class, and my teacher followed. He walked up to me, then asked me to come in after school to take a test. I told him, "Yeah, I already said I would," and he looked at me confused, and I told him that I literally just had a dream that he asked me that. I think he was more shocked than I was.

I had an overwhelming feeling of dejavu at that moment, to the point where I couldn't even escape it. For the next few minutes, it felt like I was reliving something that already happened. Needless to say it was unnerving and I still have absolutely no idea what happened.

The human mind, is one crazy thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I have had deja vu come true many a time. is tnat not part of it being deja vu? now whats creepy is having deja vu 6 months in advance....which has happened to me more and more as of late.

Not always about something important tho, mind you, rather just the opposite most of the time. but ya...not really sure what to think of it when I know a full 40 seconds or so of exactly what someone is saying etc once in a while...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
dude there are rude peoples on every thread and i hate it so i might as well call them out before anything

Yes there are.But there's no need for that kind of comment until one of them shows up here...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I had an overwhelming feeling of dejavu at that moment, to the point where I couldn't even escape it. For the next few minutes, it felt like I was reliving something that already happened. Needless to say it was unnerving and I still have absolutely no idea what happened.

The human mind, is one crazy thing.

yes i felt the same thing as it happened, no stopping it at all just letting it do what it wanted at the moment...

love your experience

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

about 2 months ago i was in the back seat of my buddies car chill-axing, having a few laughs and smokes...when i started to feel weird.

I think you have already answered your own question....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
cigs? buddies? laughing?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

cigs? buddies? laughing?

Ok. Then you should go see your doctor. Deja vu's followed by something like you described...which sounds almost like de-realization can be signs of a simple partial seizure. Basically a seizure aura. I'm not offering medical advice. Just an alternative explanation for your event.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

reply to post by burntoast

before i start i will love to say HELLO AND YELLOW TO MY SPACE BROTHERS AND SISTERS =].... and ATS FAMILY...

First you said ^

then you said

i then go hunting tryna find out what could of it forgot i then go back to her FACEBOOK PAGE! and i dont see MY SENT POST SAYING" happy bday" i then FREAKED THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OUT.

If you sent it MYSPACE and then checked your sisters FACEBOOK it's no wonder you didn't see it posted.

OK just kidding, I think one reason you didn't see your post is that FACEBOOK has privacy settings. Your sister might have her page privacy set to only allow her to see post made on her wall. Another privacy setting could be that she needs to approve your post before it goes public or visible to friends.

I have experienced deja vu myself many times and it is a weird feeling. I've never been able to find any importance to the moments it happens or any significance other than it makes me feel a momentary sense of being more connected and an acute awareness of my surroundings. I start to note others details associated with that moment like I'm trying to store more info for when it happens again.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
i wrote on her page last year the same thing and it was sent....

also it had to be something more then deja vu even tho it was. it was like if my post or what i was doign before the deja vu was all gonna be erased but it wasnt since i still knew that deja vu was still recording....

simple as this.

writing post (hbd) SENT!

deja vu (letting it go by)

asking friend " what were we laughing about"

figured finding a glitch in the deja vu

FREAKING THE F OUT

top topics

join