It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trade Professional (RE: Ancient Monuments): "I can not build even one wall. Here's a theory."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Sahabi

your entire premise is a classic argument from ignorance

as you state - you are a machinist , not a mason , builder any relevant skill

how do you think a stone-mason will fare if you gave him a bridgeport and a peice of titanium and told him to make a con-rod ?

I deal with mechanized precision. So too were the ancient sites I referenced. However, the building materials are tougher, and vastly larger than what modern vehicles can transport, heavier than what modern cranes can lift, and more precise than modern precision capabilities. They were engineered according to advanced mathematics, physics, architecture, cosmology, and more.

I mentioned in the op that I am no stone mason, and I imagine that stone masonry on the scale of the ancient sites is astoundingly more difficult than my line of trade profession.

Only making rational comparisons.

Peace to you.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Please look into the Baalbek foundation stones - laid by Romans and this is evidenced. Trying to find link to recent thread also demonstrating some Egytians (this year or last) using ancient methods to move a 200 plus tonne slab of granite.

Point being it is perfectly possibly to do using simple methods.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Hello there Flavian.

The Roman construction was built upon older and preexisting foundation stones. The crystalline limestone foundation stones are massively larger and more precise than anything we can accomplish today.

The Mystery of Baalbek---The "Trilithon" Stones

The Baalbek foundation stones.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
nice op!
glad to see some one in the know - isn't afraid to say they kaint build 'em.
ssshhh mustn't disturb the status quo.
oh crap.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Regarding the Baalbek Foundation Stones Thread (second one on your list) - check out Blackmarketeer on pages 13 and 14.

I would also suggest this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

These will provide the answers on how this was possible.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Flavian because: spelling

ETA:

Forgot to say earlier, nice thread anyway.

edit on 22-3-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
nice op!
glad to see some one in the know - isn't afraid to say they kaint build 'em.
ssshhh mustn't disturb the status quo.
oh crap.

That is the point though, there is plenty of evidence that demonstrates how they could and did build them. The are plenty of mysteries out there but this isn't one of them, it is simply an area that most either do not know or for whatever reason choose to ignore the evidence.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

awesome thread!!!!!!! i am honestly impressed by the amount of time you must have spent on putting this together and it was an excellent read. for so many years i've always thought "what if our civilizations are just repeats of each other in some form"... i always found it fascinating that almost every tribe would shape arrows with arrowheads and spears with spear tips, yet they were completely isolated and never had any contact with other tribes in some cases... what would make them think to do simple things like this? i don't believe it was just common sense, i think something told them that they needed to make these things, or that it was some sort of subconscious intuition. There are so many questions that go unanswered and it's frustrating at times, but we get a step closer every day. I wish i could be out there in the field looking for answers to my questions myself, seeing these structures in person so that I could gather my own first impressions and come up with my own conclusions based on personal observation. Thanks again for such a good read

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Dear Sahabi,
S&F for a start. You actually touch on something i've been thinking about and now firmly believe: that we have been here before, many times.

It is refreshing to see such a well put together hypothesis for the topic. You deserve the praise you've been given.

Slightly off topic - Finally after months of religious claptrap, vegans versus meat eaters, US versus Iran, yadda yadda total steaming #e, a post worthy of this site.

T

edit on 22-3-2012 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Best thread ever. I always believed that these ancient monuments (pyramids, puma punku etc) were build by the Atlantians who lived on our planet around 10.000 BC and got whiped out by the Great Cataclysm. No aliens here guys, sorry.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Dude, love the workshop! I miss my engineering days

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Great Thread and i have to agree with you about the precision it takes to make blocks and build them and with nothing but just hands and presumably a very small brain back then, it just wouldn't have been possible....

I also noted another poster say about these tribes that still live today in Africa, Asia and South America.... they must really think that 'yeah, look at the alien space-craft... look at the Alien Technology... where have these Gods come from etc etc....

Its true i think about Life Cycles and if these Nukes go off... all the Tech will be lost until the new Archaeologists discover our Technology and believe once again that the Tech must have come from above....

And then a new group of illuminatti will hide the truth from the people and go on to create Kings and Queens and all the rest of it... and thus it starts all over.....

I also think that nukes went off on Mars to create that Atmosphere and thats why its unlivable today at least without the use of breathing apparatus!!
edit on 22-3-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Man was as intelligent 10,000 years ago as he is today. There are many levels and modes of civilizations. Many civilizations lived in equilibrium with the earth like the other earthlings (animals) leaving no trace of their existence such as the tribes found in modern south america and Africa.

Today we have 'lost' tribes in brazil that have been living in that mode for thousands and thousands of years with little change. Oblivious that there is a mega city with cars, computers, cell phones, shopping hundreds of miles away.

I had to make this picture for it sums up what happened in the past as well.

When I watch this video I can help but think we are looking through a time warp into our distant past and we are the aliens to the,/

Become aware that super primitive and 'super advanced' civilizations can coexists without ever knowing about eachother for thousands of years. North america can rises and fall these tribes would barely feel a rumble.

What would happen if these people wrote and kept records and in 10000 years after a great destruction of the modern world, these are the only records found? Would they tell a story of sky people that were giants, Gods,
edit on 21-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Haha I love that picture, but I bet this could be exactly what happened, Cargo cults are a good modern day example en.wikipedia.org... , maybe all of us now were the primitives of the time, and all the advanced peoples of the time got into a big war (like we do almost every day) and destroyed themselves. Just about everything they have would be corroded/buried/lost within a few hundred years, and its been thousands since then, but we'll never know unless something amazing gets dug up some day.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

this is definitive evidence of our advanced ancient past before the last age of ignorance.

I agree with this statement completely. I am of this view, we are simply too ignorant or too scared to admit (or both) that previous generations were far advanced in comparison to us, they just had different technology and perceptions to us.

This information could easily have been lost over the generations, just look at our currently history, it's literally being rewritten and/or erased.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

• Roger Morneau (Former Elite Luciferian);
"It’s the master's (Lucifer) grand plan for harvesting the multitudes of the earth into his cause, just before the close of the great controversy between the forces of good and evil. It’s going to be done in an unique manner. The spirits will declare themselves to be the inhabitants of far distant planets of the galaxies. They will claim that they have come to warn the inhabitants of planet earth of the impending destruction of earth, unless certain things are done to avoid it. Spirits will show themselves willing to give valuable guidance that will not only help people avoid the destruction of the planet, but it will also promise humanity a higher state of existence." [A Trip Into The Supernatural (Interview 1991)]

I feel sorry for this fool if he thinks the misnomer Lucifer (Lux) is going to save him. What you call aliens we call angels and have done so for millenia. They are "otherworldy" because they do not come from earth, were not made here nor were they born here.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

That is the point though, there is plenty of evidence that demonstrates how they could and did build them. The are plenty of mysteries out there but this isn't one of them, it is simply an area that most either do not know or for whatever reason choose to ignore the evidence.

Look i am a mason. we can shift #, but when i read and try to comprehend shifting a rock up a hill through jungle/ rain forest even through desert sand. I don't get that
especially when the stone they used in certain places cant be traced from the surrounding area , that's the bit I am miffed about, and we are talking seroius tonnage here

Wal

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Good post OP ..you are correct about the machine work is not for all ...I worked for a couple of years at it and knew I was not going to advance much ..I learned a lot though ..one thing I wanted to add to this thread that might already be here ,if so sorry ..but it is called the gap theory ..I recently came across this and it made sense .. any how . www.youtube.com... www.khouse.org... this last link is text ....peace

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

I honestly get your point, they appeared to do things we just do not do any more. As such, that leads us to think with our modern technology just doing these things, there were no other ways to accomplish them.

That simply isn't true though. To see what could easily be achieved, look at the works of the Romans from all over the Empire (i say look at the Romans as they appear to be the last civilization to accomplish the really significant architectural and structural achievements). The examples are everywhere and the best thing is the Romans left documented evidence for many sites and achievements.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Nice OP!

Regarding this.....

Are Humans "Different" Than Animals?

I say, "Yes we are!".

You have a photo of some ant 'farmers' with their aphid 'cows'.

What is missing would be their little aphid milking machines, tractors, refrigerated bulk tanks, bulk milk trucks, dairies (with pasteurizers, separators, homogenizers, butter cannons and evaporators) and supermarkets to sell aphid milk to the consumer ants.

In actuality, the ants can't even make a tank to store raw aphid milk. They have workers that store it in their guts instead.

I think that a sea otter is a far cry from a trawler and a clam-cracking plant too.

We are a different sort of 'animal', IMO.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Great Post OP, very interesting and well put together.

My only issue with this theory is if we can continually discover relics from the stone age periods, or Neolithic period, such as stone cities, stone artifacts and cave paintings, would it not be fair to say we should find some type of artifacts from the previous post-stone age eras?

Should we not expect that some obvious traces from previous advanced civilizations that come close or surpass our own? Like a tungsten cube or a nuclear rod?

I do realize that natural disasters can wipe such evidence from existence, but I find it hard the every trace of an advance society would be erased so easily while we can find cave paintings on a wall.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Man was as intelligent 10,000 years ago as he is today.

I thought this was a staged documentary and was shown to be a hoax?

As for the OP nice visual aids.
edit on 22-3-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join