It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trade Professional (RE: Ancient Monuments): "I can not build even one wall. Here's a theory."

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Homo sapiens sapiens faced just one real extinction event, that is at the end of last ice age. And it was caused by the gods. Toba just erased allmost all Homo sapiens (human apes).

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zandra

The link is meandering blog on a number of fringe topic but not, AFAICD, the extinction event about Toba
edit on 19/4/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yonaguni Jima, Japan

Some academic researchers are now proposing that the submerged and coastal megaliths of Yonaguni were created by the ancient Jomon people of Japan. They thrived prior to and during the last Ice Age, and their structures were submerged due to glacial melt.

Another proof of a skilled ancient civilization prior to the last great glacial melt.

Here's an ATS thread discussing the topic:
Japan's Jomon Older Than Sumerians

Peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
]

Peace.

Howdy Sahadi

Good try.....however the Jomon aren't a civilization but a non-sedentary foraging culture, no cities, no writing, etc, linked by a common pottery style
edit on 19/4/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Greetings Hanslune. Because of your background, I will digress to your semantical objection. The Jomon are a pre-glacial "culture."

Regardless of the specific categorization of the Jomon... No writing or known city, however, we have a preglacial people constructing megaliths. Many of their coastal structures now lay submerged under the sea. Who's to say what else was lost to nature, destruction, and time.

This site is tremendously important, in my opinion, because it gives proof that mankind was creating, engineering, and constructing prior to the previous glacial melt. Academia usually holds the opinion that such revolutions didn't occur within the human psyche until after the glacial melt.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Well no, the 'monument' may have been modified by man* but it is just a finger of a ridge where the majority if not all the work was done by nature, above the sea level the same processes have produced similar results. The archaeological finds on the island show a 'lower' end of culture there.

*I hold this opinion but it is purely speculative

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by Hanslune

Greetings Hanslune. Because of your background, I will digress to your semantical objection. The Jomon are a pre-glacial "culture."

Regardless of the specific categorization of the Jomon... No writing or known city, however, we have a preglacial people constructing megaliths.

No, we don't.
First, there is no construction at all under the ocean at Yonaguni - as has been established by every geologist that has been there - including both the site's champion Dr. Kimura and the fringe author (and PhD geophysicist) Robert Schoch..

Also, there's no reason at all to believe the Jomon ever arrived at Yonaguni, and every reason to believe they did not.

Additionally, the site only sank beneath the waves around 2,000 years ago - this fact was established several years ago and was noted in a thread here at ATS by the poster Cormac MacAirt. How is it then that you claim it is pre-Ice Age?

Harte

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Nice thread Sahabi ....There is one tool we have today that is a one size fit all I can imagine would work well .The Lazer Printer .Do you know how accurate they can be ? I seen tthe other day that they are building houses with them now so they seem to be able to scale up easily .It could explain some of the how to's .just sayin a reply to: Sahabi

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join