It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU are the information, not THEM; Be the drop who starts an ocean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was told recently from my family, that I am too much concerned with getting information about the world. I didn't realize it was supposed to be a mistake, a fault of mine, to be concerned about how the world goes on.
We are the world, the world is here for us, and we can't delegate the work of getting information to someone else.
Sure, getting information about the " REAL " world is a 24/7 work, but it should be considered fundamental to understand the world, it should be a duty. Forget the given texts, the books, even the history books, forget them. The real information is meant to be searched for.
I see in my everyday life, SO many people, so sure about their little " everyday " world that they wouldn't even consider for a moment, that on any given day, their habits could be wiped out by a shattering event. For them there is no reason anything should happen, they think they know it all because they are good at school, because they spent time at university, because they have a job and they " know " the real world.
It is very sad to see so many people convinced of living in reality, when all their thinking is just a short-living delusion.
There are people who exclude, censure, cancel, eliminate, wipe out every possible thought that doesn't agree with their dogmas and pre-conceived ideas and opinions, opinions that they learnt from television and given text. They think they know it all, but they are worst than a chinese internet censure.
People shouldn't sit still, they should be researching for themselves, their own information. Silence the televisions and watch your neighborhood. Be an observer.
Real informations are meant to be found. But that is not someone else's duty. You have this duty.
You should never be satisfied by any given information. Be thirsty of knowledge.
The real lost people are the ones who got satisfied by someone else's word.

Even if you are 60 and you think you saw it all, already, you should never give a rest to your personal research.
This world is not meant to be for surrendering people.

An ocean starts by a single drop. Imagine you being that drop.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

And yet that drop IS the ocean.

I agree with you, but at the same time something must be explained to you, the search for knowledge is really the search for the end of knowledge. One can spend their entire life searching for information and studying different worldly events and concepts, and it can become quite addicting, yet this neurotic mentality does not solve any of the worlds problems. As Socrates said, "The only worth while knowledge is knowledge of self, all other knowledge is merely for 'entertainment' purposes."

Right now you are searching for knowledge that will unlock the answers for a better world, don't let that journey create further separation and division between you and the very world you are so concerned about. (As it seems it is doing, and does for many people)

Peace
edit on 21-3-2012 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

I was told recently from my family, that I am too much concerned with getting information about the world. I didn't realize it was supposed to be a mistake, a fault of mine, to be concerned about how the world goes on.

Dear Mr. Zagari.

To be blunt, you are your own worst enemy. All one has to do is to read this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

which clearly shows that no matter who counsels you on your off-based wackiness, out and out lies and misappropriated, deceptive efforts, you continue then wonder why people cross their eyes when they walk your way.

Best of luck in Life,

PMG

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

So, how would I be my worst enemy? Because I am not one of the " sheeple "? You don't even know me, and a few posts from me are not enough to say such a thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I like to ,look around at the world with an open mind and open eyes, and when I really SEE it, it's like it kinda winks back at me, it's hard to explain, but "cute" is the only word I can think of to desribe "it", playful and cute, friendly, but it's not like it's a projection just from me onto "it", but instead the impression that it "wants" to present, to me, when I'm clear enough to be open to it's "communication".

Cute and playful and friendly - the world as it really is, in my experience.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well I disagree with the title....

You can think that its only you and not them all you want, but we are interconnected. If you are only looking to certain things for understanding, you will look over the things that bothered you, aggravated you, even appalled you....because you feel that it did not hold information for you. Everything holds information, everyone, every event, every action, every occurrence, exclude no one and nothing.

You are here observing everything for a reason.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

So, how would I be my worst enemy?

Dear Mr. Zagari.

I repeat.

To be blunt, you are your own worst enemy. All one has to do is to read this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

which clearly shows that no matter who counsels you on your off-based wackiness, out and out lies and misappropriated, deceptive efforts, you continue then wonder why people cross their eyes when they walk your way.

Best of luck in Life,

PMG

edit on 22-3-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Well I disagree with the title....

You can think that its only you and not them all you want, but we are interconnected. If you are only looking to certain things for understanding, you will look over the things that bothered you, aggravated you, even appalled you....because you feel that it did not hold information for you. Everything holds information, everyone, every event, every action, every occurrence, exclude no one and nothing.

You are here observing everything for a reason.

o really?? wat reason miss? billions of generations all witnessing slavery tortures and worse end to food moves for wat reason is that? the blue sky?? it teint the color?? ohh that is why the sun look red nice?? so u can enjoy sunset, so we must kill u if u r the reason

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

What is it that you are looking for in the world? What information do you consider worthy? How do you think it is going to help?
Overcome the world. Know thyself.

Any idea you have of yourself is just an idea.
youtu.be...
edit on 23-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thats ok but you must find something sometimes, and live it, you cant be forever searching...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Sorry my thoughts aggravated you so

In due time, we all see this is about a whole of something, not of separations of many things, the entire existence of everything is but an expression of what is infinite and boundless.

Its never about just one thing but all things.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

it is never about anything, u mean creation will which then everything become one creator life, u believe being well in ur love to god, which prove how it is all from u about u as never a thing nor to everything but just a free awareness positive through evil life

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by LeoVirgo

it is never about anything, u mean creation will which then everything become one creator life, u believe being well in ur love to god, which prove how it is all from u about u as never a thing nor to everything but just a free awareness positive through evil life

God is not something personal or separate....no more then a character in your dreams is personal to you that is or separate from you. The one creator life just is, always...to and fro...call it what you want. The IAM fits nicely. The source. It needs no love, it does not desire, its might comes not from pride but comes from it is what was, what is, and what will be. You dont have to like it. I dont recall anything about free positive awareness, not sure what you even mean there.

new topics

top topics

join